Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
i think the issue right now is that the enemy marks way better in his 16. but don't worry we will overcome that :)

@guzzla probably! haha! will test out more!

edit. funny stats i have here. i a few games with my strikers having 1-2 on target and got a goal but when they do hit the target 3times or more, no goal!

Last edited:
I think the patch has made it tougher to score so many goals. This is not the tactics fault. Matches are still being dominated in chances and possession. I think the main issue since the update is that there seems to be a gap appearing between the 2 centre backs. Every goal I have conceded has been through balls in between the 2 centre backs.

i have to thank you for v6, iv played 8 games in the league with liverpool and im 6 points clear already, i hated fm14 but im loving this tactic and fm15, well actually fmc15.

Tried this tactic and had massive success at first. Using Leeds United in 2020, managed to qualify for the Champions League and won the Capitol One Cup. This year however, I'm losing nearly every away game. I dominate but lose. Win all the time at home, but lose away.

so from what i understand your issue is with attacking?

i think the issue right now is that the enemy marks way better in his 16. but don't worry we will overcome that :)

Every goal I have conceded has been through balls in between the 2 centre backs.

I think adding move into channels for the striker can be solution.

Can it be done without PPM?

Also, any way to avoid so many off sides?

Tried this tactic and had massive success at first. Using Leeds United in 2020, managed to qualify for the Champions League and won the Capitol One Cup. This year however, I'm losing nearly every away game. I dominate but lose. Win all the time at home, but lose away.

this year or this patch?

try using sw33z tweak for away games.

Back