Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
looking at my striker stats at after each match for the last 1-15 games, is very rare to see my strikers to get their shots on target at least 50% from their total shots taken. some would have 4 shots and only 1 target. i guess that normal per game in real life or am i wrong? my midfield are having more shots in total.

I'm on 15.2 and using nxt5 sw33z! will try on next 6 maybe it will be different

Udinese 2th season , 15.2 patch

5489a35b507d2-Udinese_v_Empoli__Match_Post_Match.png
can you check your striker stats :)? like how many shots and how many of them on target?

so from what i understand your issue is with attacking?

fo me most change is in defence.

I'm losing a lot more goals from set-pieces . Free Kicks from the vicinity of the area is 100 % goal . The opponent has a much more CCC and uses a lot of them. Smaller goal rate ? Do not think so. My results 4-6, 4-3 , 6-2 . In my defensive game looks a lot worse after patch.

Guzla what are the differences between version 2 and version 6. Version 2 seems ok on the new patch

Guzla what are the differences between version 2 and version 6. Version 2 seems ok on the new patch

thanks, keep try it let me know of the results :)

nosignal check nxt2 tell me if its better

ADO winter update

Last update on patch 15.1.4, sadly my game now updated to the 15.1.2. patch so I will have to see how it works there. I'm still ADO Den Haag (Dutch Eredivisie), with media prediction 11th. However I went into the winter break in first place making use of both Nxt6 and testing Nxt7. This is really crazy seeing that I have not made any big transfers (see earlier post) and my squad really is not that great.

View attachment 320888

I have been using Nxt 6 since match 1 (NAC Breda, 2-8-2014) and Nxt 7 from the match against FC groningen (and onwards 9-11-2014). As you can see I had some amazing results with both nxt 6 and nxt 7, with nxt 7 winning 3-0 against feyenoord (media prediction 3rd), and even PSV (media prediction 2nd) in which 2 of my players got sent off! Meaning I played 11 vs 9 against big PSV and still managed to get 1-1 pretty easily.

View attachment 320887

Therefore I am really sad there is a new patch now, have to see how it works now but it was so amazing to play with nxt 6 and 7!

happy to say that my game is up and running and the run toward the nxt7 has begun again :P

so from what i understand your issue is with attacking?

looking at my striker stats at after each match for the last 1-15 games, is very rare to see my strikers to get their shots on target at least 50% from their total shots taken. some would have 4 shots and only 1 target. i guess that normal per game in real life or am i wrong? my midfield are having more shots in total.

I'm on 15.2 and using nxt5 sw33z! will try on next 6 maybe it will be different

this

Very nice tactics, Ive been tweaking the nxt6 one on 15.1.3 though.

Changed to Attacking like you said you have for nxt7, added a Deep Lying Playmaker with Support instead of CM.

Also changed inverted wing back to Full Back Attack, and Winger to Attack.

Seems to be working really well, scoring lots, only seem to concede on set pieces.

Excited to see how nxt7 is.

I love how different the formation is to everyone elses too.

Keep it up

EDIT: Also changed CB to Ball Playing Defenders.

Last edited:
Back