Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
i need to get the original nxt7 file from a tester, because since than i have been tweaking it quiet a bit that i lost truck.

for 15.1.3 u will want the original one :P i'll let u know when i get it.

How is your fitness? Im getting my players more tired, getting many to 60 %, when before the patch i had them at 70%.

Is it because they are pressing the other team always?

u guys noticed something ? i just started a new save after updating to 15.2 (with Man Utd, duh), and i noticed that there's been changes in CA/PA of my players..Is it only me or...?

u guys noticed something ? i just started a new save after updating to 15.2 (with Man Utd, duh), and i noticed that there's been changes in CA/PA of my players..Is it only me or...?

Also, I noticed that they aren't in the 2nd round of the carling cup. Very bad SI.

The oppo instructions, i set them up as posted but when you go into match they are not there, any idea?

EDIT

Just found this, being thick. IGNORE

The Instructions you set in your tactic screen are based on positions, when you get to the game the first screen will show the opponents 11, these instructions are for those certain players, there should be a button that says "Show Positions" click that and your OIs should be set up there
smile.gif

Last edited:
hmm, this tactic is still good, ive got more possession, but the shots on goal are way off since the new patch, Drew 4 times and lost 1 in my last 5 games.. dnno why lol, i wonder why SI keeps ******* it all up every patch again..

I haven't updated to the new patch yet (laptop wireless firmly set to OFF when I load the game) and this was my 2nd season with Liverpool, now using nxt6

League
P38, W31, D7, L0 - INVINCIBLE!
Won the Champions League after beating Barca in the group, Real in the Quarters (8-6 on agg!) and then Bayern in the final
Won the FA Cup
Only lost ONE GAME all season - the League Cup final against Arsenal.

I used Defenders instead of Stoppers all season (Sakho & Lovren are not very quick)
I used the Def. or Att. Positioning training for each game depending on the difficulty of the match
I also do all the team talks myself and generally use:
Before match - Team talk "Carry on where you left off" if I'd won the previous match and "for the fans" if not
Individual talks - Def = Passionate "I have faith" Mid/Att = Assertive "I have faith"

Half time - winning 1-0 = Assertive - I'm not happy with your performance. Winning by 2+ - Passionate "I'm very happy" or "guard against complacency" depending on the opponent. Losing by 1+ = Aggressive "show me something different"

Full Time - won 1-0 ***[FONT=&quot][/FONT]ertive "We got away with that" Won by 2+ Passionate - "I'm very happy". Draw against a weaker side = Assertive "I'm not happy". Lose = Aggressive "I'm not happy"

I found that those talks always had a positive effect on the majority of the players. Occasionally you get a bad reaction (usually at half time if winning and you say "not happy") but you can't please everyone!

tumppur,

with the new patch?
i play with ajax, and before the new patch i won every match with +3 and more..
with the new patch i lose 3 matches on a row... or i am in a crisis or the new patch **** my game

tumppur,

with the new patch?
i play with ajax, and before the new patch i won every match with +3 and more..
with the new patch i lose 3 matches on a row... or i am in a crisis or the new patch **** my game

Not 100% sure... When was the patch released? I have been playing daily and updated when steam offers the update. At least the last 15+ games must have been 15.2.

View attachment 320638 View attachment 320639

Guys, need help. Any tips when our central defender got sent off? Which player need to sacrifice?

Can u release the original nxt7 for those who have not updated to 15.2 yet not keen to update untill we no its working properly wicked tactics by the way.

Started a Stade Rennais-game yesterday late - got 10 games into the season (no transfers), which resulted in 8 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss - won 2-1 against PSG (Home), drew 2-2 at Marseille (Away), and lost 0-1 to Bordeaux (away) who are the leagueleaders (only cause my DC decided to get 2 yellows within the first 38 seconds of the match -.-

So, still pretty happy with the performance of Nxt6 on 15.2 :)

View attachment 725467View attachment 725468

I start using the nv5 in my second season and the second half of the season. First half was not so good, but after start using.. wow. 2 draws and 2 deff in Seria A is on Vacation, cause i was 20p ahead, no point to play. Waiting for nv7.

All the matches are 15.2. **** 15.2 - 30-40 shots / 9-10 on target..

Started a Stade Rennais-game yesterday late - got 10 games into the season (no transfers), which resulted in 8 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss - won 2-1 against PSG (Home), drew 2-2 at Marseille (Away), and lost 0-1 to Bordeaux (away) who are the leagueleaders (only cause my DC decided to get 2 yellows within the first 38 seconds of the match -.-

So, still pretty happy with the performance of Nxt6 on 15.2 :)

How is Ntep in your save ?

Back