Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
How is Ntep in your save ?

Cant remember the exact statistics, but he did pretty well - think he had like 7.5+ rating and was involved in at least a goal per match in average... Can post a screenshot when i get home from work, if you want? :)

Cant remember the exact statistics, but he did pretty well - think he had like 7.5+ rating and was involved in at least a goal per match in average... Can post a screenshot when i get home from work, if you want? :)

No dont bother mate.
This guy is the best player in Ligue 1 since beginning of the season, i was just wondering if he was OK in your save since how you probably know, there are A LOT of mistakes in database for France.

On V6 is is till best to change central defenders from stopper to defend?

well i started my career with ajax. it was amazing i won CL with them and Arek Milik was absolutly fantastic, he scored over 40 goals per season, after 2 seasons guardiola and enrique were sacked so i got a job at Barcelona. holy moly, just take a look at it. amazing tactics!View attachment 320618

I haven't updated to the new patch yet (laptop wireless firmly set to OFF when I load the game) and this was my 2nd season with Liverpool, now using nxt6

League
P38, W31, D7, L0 - INVINCIBLE!
Won the Champions League after beating Barca in the group, Real in the Quarters (8-6 on agg!) and then Bayern in the final
Won the FA Cup
Only lost ONE GAME all season - the League Cup final against Arsenal.

I used Defenders instead of Stoppers all season (Sakho & Lovren are not very quick)
I used the Def. or Att. Positioning training for each game depending on the difficulty of the match
I also do all the team talks myself and generally use:
Before match - Team talk "Carry on where you left off" if I'd won the previous match and "for the fans" if not
Individual talks - Def = Passionate "I have faith" Mid/Att = Assertive "I have faith"

Half time - winning 1-0 = Assertive - I'm not happy with your performance. Winning by 2+ - Passionate "I'm very happy" or "guard against complacency" depending on the opponent. Losing by 1+ = Aggressive "show me something different"

Full Time - won 1-0 Assertive "We got away with that" Won by 2+ Passionate - "I'm very happy". Draw against a weaker side = Assertive "I'm not happy". Lose = Aggressive "I'm not happy"

I found that those talks always had a positive effect on the majority of the players. Occasionally you get a bad reaction (usually at half time if winning and you say "not happy") but you can't please everyone!

hi can you post some screens of your season and your players sats please?
guzzla you are a genius you've made an impressiv tac really good work keep it mate thanks a lot i will post somme screens at the end of my season i'm playing with porto and i'm really enjoying this game ;)

If you notice (or think) that your defenders don't have the required speed to play the stopper role then you should change the roles for sure.

If you notice (or think) that your defenders don't have the required speed to play the stopper role then you should change the roles for sure.

Thanks for this, I thought it was pace that was important, what if you have a fast and a slow one do you still make them both the same

I would say, unless your defenders got 14+ish pace and acceleration i would serious consider it - if borderline maybe watch a game or two to see if they get caught out a lot :)

Thanks for this, I thought it was pace that was important, what if you have a fast and a slow one do you still make them both the same
Hehe, that is exactly the situation I was in. So I did a little bit of testing, and what I noticed is that the defender with more pace fits the roll of "defender" better than the slower defender fits the "stopper" role. Don't change them individually, I can tell you from experience that's not going to work haha.

I think I posted that I was being West Ham on here the other day. Anyway started using this formation half way through the season and it helped me transform my team into 4th position from about 9th. One tweak I made to make it suit my team more was that the AML was changed to IF (S) and the DL was changed to FB (A)

Happy with 4th though I am just wondering how this formation and my young team will cope with Europe next season.

and if someone is complaining that his striker doesnt score - just take a look at it
View attachment 320617
striker needs to be highly co-operative with other team-mates, 39 goals and 19 assists, amazing, Joel Veltman (defender) is also fantastic player for this tactic. amazing tactic! cheers mate!

well i started my career with ajax. it was amazing i won CL with them and Arek Milik was absolutly fantastic, he scored over 40 goals per season, after 2 seasons guardiola and enrique were sacked so i got a job at Barcelona. holy moly, just take a look at it. amazing tactics!

Which version is that?

There will just not today. I wont be near my pc today. Tac still works good for most. But yes. Already working on it fernando.

If u didnt notice this patch didnt change much but 2 things. 1 - the opponent now plays narrow and when i mean narrow i mean more narrow than we are allowed to even if we check play narrow - is part of the reason the opponent scores more now. 2 - finishing was nerfed but at least 70% and even thou we generate our shot and dominate like before we dont manage to score at least some of us while the opponent seem to be more deadly generate more ccc du to him play unrealistic narrow and scoring much easier for it. This patch wont last long imo but nether the less ways of countering the issues in some degree are already on the workbench.
P.s its even harder to address as some if not most ppl dont exp this issue with the tactic on the new patch but some do. The why needs to be cracked.

Last edited:
In this case should I use drop deeper or just keep the tactic as it is? I'm having some doubts using that... Thanks in advance!

View attachment 725509
Were it says long ball if the number on the left is higher even just by 1 use drop deaper if its equal or the number on the right is higher leave as it is.hope that makes sense.

Back