Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K

I'm Valencia, great game in spite of the defeat. My defense is not good yet. I also lacked realism with 5 goalpost. But great tactic the v6 too.

this new patch made the game ridiculous, or I make alot of CCC but the opponent makes too or I make alot of CCC and opponent makes none but I still cant score

End of my first season, In January I lost Alcacer, Parejo and Javi Fuego, my 3 best players but because of the withholding clauses..

I win all my games at home.

There will just not today. I wont be near my pc today. Tac still works good for most. But yes. Already working on it fernando.

Guzzla when do u think nxt7 will be ready to realise? im the one for who nxt6 doesnt work;/ waiting for new one with impatience:D

Guzzla when do u think nxt7 will be ready to realise? im the one for who nxt6 doesnt work;/ waiting for new one with impatience:D
First i need to get on my pc tomorrow. The new patch was a problem it messed few aspects of it sadly ... could be a true masterpiece. Yesterday i made a lot of progress tweakin it but sadly today i wont be on my pc for farther testing. Meanwhile signal i have tried lovelamp tweak with moving the mid cm to dm position worked pretty fine its few pages back u shoukd try it.

I know that Guzzla will be working on a new update sooner or later, however what do you guys prefer for now on 15.2?

First i need to get on my pc tomorrow. The new patch was a problem it messed few aspects of it sadly ... could be a true masterpiece. Yesterday i made a lot of progress tweakin it but sadly today i wont be on my pc for farther testing. Meanwhile signal i have tried lovelamp tweak with moving the mid cm to dm position worked pretty fine its few pages back u shoukd try it.

In which page did you find lovelamp tweak? Is that for V6?

Hello everyone,

guzzla is very busy on trying to tweak nxt 7 to the new patch, but it seems to be a lot more difficult than intially thought. Looking at the patch notes, there are not a lot of things that changed, however, they have apparenty towned down/nerfed finishing which makes it a lot harder to actually score. The result is that there are a lot of shots in nxt 7 with the new patch, but the ratio of the shots being actual goals is very very low.

This is not an issue with the tactic itself but an issue with the latest patch. It also does not seem to be because of the fact that the goalie's improved, but because of the fact that finishing itself has been tweaked down (probably because of the people complaning about a lot of games with a lot of goals).
This is currently an issue that has been mentioned by a lot of people in the offical SI games forum: Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.2.0 - Page 5

Things people are saying:

- More close range chances missing the net or being saved, sometimes double saved when the keeper is on the ground.
- More long range shots although not noticeable in the examples given. This may be more to do with some teams dropping deeper though.
- Crosses not as accurate and when they are players now seem to head free headers over the bar.
- Wide play is being punished at the moment, playing with fast wingers does not seem to work
-
Finishing. It does seem to have gone a tad awry since the last patch. Same as crossing which now seems like every cross ends up being cleared by a defender or goes straight into the keepers hands
- http://imgout.ph.126.net/38998341/lol.jpg

Screen from guzza testing nxt 7 showing the current problem: Image - TinyPic - Gratis foto's delen en afbeeldingen & video's hosten look at the blocked shots for exmaple

Therefore I think nxt 7 will be postponed either until a next patch or until it will start to move back to it's original pre-patch form. Untill then you have a few options
- Trying nxt 2/3 which seems to work for people
- Trying nxt 5/6 that for some people is still doing well after this new patch.

PS: There is also a bug in the game now that gives female names to newgens like "Anna" and "Poppy"
^^)

http://imgout.ph.126.net/38998341/lol.jpg

Where did you get those boots?

Too many goal concede.. In every game I concede at least one goal. Defence is pretty bad

Back