Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
Tweaked nxt6 slightly for my welsh side and going well on 15.2

View attachment 725214

View attachment 725217

I change the striker role depending on who is playing. They also take corners (5 goals in 10 games so far)

My current strikers are:
1 - Target Man Support
2 - Advanced Forward
3 - Advanced Forward.

Thanks for this - after an amazing 3rd season with Pescara where I finished 2nd in Seria A after only spending £15m net, I restructured the team with a £26m spend and 7 first teamers coming in with 4 going out. I was really excited about the new season and the patch hit during the break!!

As you can see below - 1st 4 games of the season were not ideal - 2 loses (totally dominated against) and a poor draw against a low team followed by a lucky last minute win against a newly promoted side. I lost against Madrid 5 times (never got close, was totally dominated every time) while I tested various tactics - then I used this one and haven't looked back!! Thanks!!

View attachment 320557

Thanks for this - after an amazing 3rd season with Pescara where I finished 2nd in Seria A after only spending £15m net, I restructured the team with a £26m spend and 7 first teamers coming in with 4 going out. I was really excited about the new season and the patch hit during the break!!

As you can see below - 1st 4 games of the season were not ideal - 2 loses (totally dominated against) and a poor draw against a low team followed by a lucky last minute win against a newly promoted side. I lost against Madrid 5 times (never got close, was totally dominated every time) while I tested various tactics - then I used this one and haven't looked back!! Thanks!!
Seems good..what did he change ? CM Auto to DM ? Role of ST ? Can u post scr of tac positioning ?

I had a bit of a sticky spell after the 15.2 update so I tweaked the Central Defenders from Stoppers to Defend and the Centre Mid I moved back a space and made into a Deep Lying Playmaker Defend. Still rotating between Nxt6 and 4-3-3 tweak and these have been the results since including a beautiful win over Man City :)
View attachment 320556View attachment 320555

In the new patch, 15.2, I found that nxt3 works the best for me...
So good that the referee sent off 2 players of mine in the first 15 minutes and gave Benfica a penalty at 93'...
Lost 3-2... Federation kept in silence after i complain and took off the ban for my player.
Lost the game anyway so as you could imagine i was seriously p*ssed!
PS: All the other games with wins except with Man Utd in Old Trafford (draw). I play with Vit.Guimaraes.

For teh new patch, 15.2, i've changed my mids to BtB and my striker to complete forward. My 3rd mid plays as DMC with Regista role

This as given my team much more balance in the mid and recovering loosen balls.

About the striker, i've bought Berardi and i already had Munir and tehy have, in 12 games each, about 40 goals scored.

Hope it helps.

Also, i've lost the corner goals, dunno why, but just can't score....

Going back to 1st post routine...

Guys, need help. Any tips when our central defender got sent off? Which player need to sacrifice?

I always take a winger off - whoever is less fit or playing not as well and then set instructions to play down the other flank

Which version is that?

all 5 ones, when oppononents plays possesion-football i use nxt3 or 2 when i play against much better team i use guzzla tweak but in all league games i used nxt 6. oh and when i scored 2-3 goals i changed to nxt 3 i spoke with my team, i told them to focus. this tactic is a beast if it is used properly.

Could u post that match analises specially the shots analises of your team abd their. I want to show si not that they care, what have they done.

What do you want me to post, and where?

This tactic sucks! Just plugged it in to my Notts Forest save and this happened!

View attachment 320466

(Just kidding, I'm actually Southampton and, as you can see from the bottom-left, this tactic kicks ***.)

Okay, here some input from my side. It is a test for just one game, played several times with another tactic. All tactics are fluid, no cheating, but that's because of the tweaks aren't that big to each other.

View attachment 320460
Winner: 433 Narrow v2_461005FB-BF16-4D03-A2D4-B92BFCECFA2F

Liverpool played every game with a small 4-2-3(am)-1 tactic. All the tactics have just two wingers, except the winner of this test. That has 3 strikers. Well, It seems like we need to use a small formation or play just with a small team instruction.

Last edited:
Finally i might have some time today to sit and create the next generation of nxt

I know. As always ill be working hard on it to deliver again very atking and dominant play style with the resources we got with this patch

Back