Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
I've found that Nxt 5 works better than Nxt 6 on the new patch. The new patch with Nxt 6 started with Crystal Palace away. I started using Nxt 5 from Trabzonspor at home.....
View attachment 726035

tought mmm ok ... lets give this a go . as i've allways been confident in v5 :) tried this game 3 times with v6 & 3 times with v5 and this was the best game (used v5 on this ) . in the 6 games i watched i felt v5 a lot better attackingwise. more CCC's . opponent played a defensive 4411 .View attachment 320349

tought mmm ok ... lets give this a go . as i've allways been confident in v5 :) tried this game 3 times with v6 & 3 times with v5 and this was the best game (used v5 on this ) . in the 6 games i watched i felt v5 a lot better attackingwise. more CCC's . opponent played a defensive 4411 .View attachment 726178

Do you have a download link for it? Can't seem to find it.

Hehe, FM made a funny.
View attachment 320346

Started a new game because I decided to update FM (after backing up 15.1.4 just in case) and see how NXT6 will work for me. So far so good! I haven't made any tweaks to the tactic, except for one that I know works for my squad and that's having the wingers switch position. I'll get some more games in today and I'll post the results!

Last edited:
can somebody upload nxt5? the website from sw33z is not working...

So, looks like so far the tweak to make V6 working on this patch is:

-change the role of DC to defend
-CF to poacher
-drop CM to DCM (which role?)
These tweaks have been working great for me.

I use Defensive Midfielder Support

Quick update from me.

Dominated the Bundesliga on the last patch using nxt6. 15.2 ruined my whole game completely.
I have tried tweaking it, and I have also tried early versions of the unreleased nxt7, but it has not been the fix I was hoping for.

I know that the final version of nxt7 will be awesome, but for now the latest version of ChristianEriksens 4-3-2-1 is giving me some awesome results. I am finally dominating again.

ofc because the v7 is work in progress . however, i feel that some ppl have issue with v5 v6 while others dominant with them at the moment too ... kinda funny ..

do you want it to be mid tac or da bomb? :P you know i take my time to make the tacs... but you also know its well worth waiting for :P

tought mmm ok ... lets give this a go . as i've allways been confident in v5 :) tried this game 3 times with v6 & 3 times with v5 and this was the best game (used v5 on this ) . in the 6 games i watched i felt v5 a lot better attackingwise. more CCC's . opponent played a defensive 4411 .View attachment 726178

Yeah i found this aswell, Nxt 5 was much more potent in attack after the new patch compared to Nxt 6 but was also very solid in defence. For anyone having a problem with Nxt 6, try Nxt 5 again, should solve any goal scoring issues.

Here is my Media fire link, i've converted it to a .tac file:

NXT PLY 5

do you want it to be mid tac or da bomb? :P you know i take my time to make the tacs... but you also know its well worth waiting for :P

Will nxt7 be using a DM? Dont know should i sell ruben navas, version 6 didnt need dm but if 7 yes, i should keep him:-)

Back