Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
does anyone know how to downgrade patches? Why do SI feel the need to ruin the game in every patch update? #fucktards

1- Is that all versions work with 15.2 ?
2- Wingers play like wingers or IF ? So right foot on right side and left on left ? Or Iturbe on right side and Memphis on left is good ?
3- Wich players to take the corner ?
4- Play like plug and play, always with control mentality ? or change the mentality for away match against big teams ? and Use the D-line ?

Thanks !!!

For me the nxt5 works good in the new patch.
i changed the CM to DM and I get good results .

1- Is that all versions work with 15.2 ?
2- Wingers play like wingers or IF ? So right foot on right side and left on left ? Or Iturbe on right side and Memphis on left is good ?
3- Wich players to take the corner ?
4- Play like plug and play, always with control mentality ? or change the mentality for away match against big teams ? and Use the D-line ?

Thanks !!!

hey mate,
all version's should work. there are tweaks in the pages for the 15.2 patch. most of them work for some others work for others.
wingers play like if but better not to use opposite legs.
WB take corners.
plug and play yes, only need to tweak oi as always, enjoy.

best thing going fwd is to play steam offline all the time, i did this last year and kept a decent tactic

hey mate,
all version's should work. there are tweaks in the pages for the 15.2 patch. most of them work for some others work for others.
wingers play like if but better not to use opposite legs.
WB take corners.
plug and play yes, only need to tweak oi as always, enjoy.

thanks for your quick response mate.
Which page for the tweaks ?
And OI is important or can I dont Use it ?

i find the OI to be important, you can try not to use it and see how it goes vs the opposite.

its back in the pages. ^_^ hard to tell where..

ok, I will read the last few pages to see ! Thanks ans sorry for many questions ;), but a last question, OI tu use in 15.2 are the same in the OP ?

best thing going fwd is to play steam offline all the time, i did this last year and kept a decent tactic

that's silly imo , it's like buying a car with optionpack ( ok some options are nicer than others) and not using that optionpack . fm is about realism , if you want to keep winning with whatever tactic , buy cm01/02 (nice updates around these days) or so . SI does everything it can to make it a better product then when u've bought the game . ok some patches like this one are not the best but i'm sure they'll fix this soon in new patch . don't be a whiner , be a manager ( handles stress as a pro if he wants to be the best )
my 0.02 cents

SW33Z- do u still use your tweaked version for the hard teams for away games GUZ5SW33Z for this new patch 15.2

i've had a dirty stomach infection last days , didnt play the game since . but as its a tweak of v5 and v5 works very well on 15.2.0 i'd say it will work . let me know how it goes ? as i need a bit of feedback to work on this .

Guys nxt5 is absolutely awesome on this patch.

View attachment 320264 View attachment 320262
I have only lost 2 games all season and they were both with 10 men against UTD and Arsenal. Also only drawn 2 games.

Every game sheer domination even when using my reserve lineup.

Cup Final against Chelsea - Complete walkover in the final of the Capital Cup
View attachment 320268

Champions League KO - Utter domination of Barca over two legs.
View attachment 320265

Back