Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
I played the above game v Ipswich with wingers crossing to centre. I don't think it really made a huge difference either way. Perhaps have 1 crossing to near post and the other to centre and see who gets more assists?

good idea ; but try to use leftfooted left and rightfooted right ;)

i just won 0-3 with v5 (no tweaks at all) in a hard away game , keeps my run going . but will reload to look what it does with your tweaks . edit : with ya tweaks won 2-4 after 2-0 down to lucky counter when we had attacking corner :( but it was a very nice comeback .
my version at the moment is : original v5 + dude1979 tweaks + 1dlp d + 2cm auto + 2dc on stopper . had the best results vs river with this . but i think role selection to suit your players can be more important then before the latest patch , esp when we play without real dm , we need to pick it right :)
contributes well to the tactic : attacking movement for easy games & def. positioning for hard games ( away)
View attachment 320192View attachment 320191

Last edited:
but try to use leftfooted left and rightfooted right ;) i just won 0-3 with v5 (no tweaks at all) in a hard away game , keeps my run going . but will reload to look what it does with your tweaks .
contributes well to the tactic : attacking movement for easy games & def. positioning for hard games ( away)
View attachment 726552View attachment 726554

Using OI from OP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thou i feel drop deeper a bit weard in combination with retain possession .
still testing lots of stuff :p

I am using the sw33z tweak and works wonders for me.

Playing with Achilles ' 29 in dutch 2nd division, It's the most suck *** team to pick with the prognose of becoming last.
currently I am first position after played half a season 9 points clear, alreeds qwalified for playoffs for promotion but becoming champion would be sturing.
After This season I am gonna release alot of staf and players so I could fill them up with much better one's.
and in a few seasons I am gonna go back to onze sign dutch players

my question is Are the OI in the OP also for the tweak, if so could anyone post them in English.

i'm ising the nxt5 and playing great and getting wins but i'm finding the other team are getting as many CCC as me. anyone finding that as well?

Still using Nx5 and its very dominant. wont be changing until it stops doing what it does :}

i'm ising the nxt5 and playing great and getting wins but i'm finding the other team are getting as many CCC as me. anyone finding that as well?

Bopper - check my tweaks from a page back and let me know if it helps ;)

These are my tweaks for V5

*Change striker to ADVANCED FWD
*Remove short passing
and add direct passing for ADVANCED PLAYMAKERS
*Remove push higher up and offside trap
and add drop deeper to team settings
Both CBs to defend
*Remove shoot less often
from WINGERS and STRIKER

Last edited:
v5 working good with the new patch, not as good as v6 with patch 15.1.4 but it is to do..
only one thing, the striker is not scoring..

Thedude:

I have make the changes now, i let you know it!

Since the update NxtPlay5 have been even more amazing for me.

View attachment 320119

(Dont mind that its in swedish, is any unclear msg me)
Going for the Invincibles (got 48 unbeaten so far with part of the last season). I´m a happy man.

Back