Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
Can you post your teamtalks ?
Well, that's going to be quite a post of I have to post every possible situation (favorites and behind, not the favorite and ahead, etc.) but it's mostly just a matter of common sense. If you're the favorites and you're tied or just barely ahead, tell your team you expect more of them.

These are my tweaks for V5

*Change striker to ADVANCED FWD
*Remove short passing
and add direct passing for ADVANCED PLAYMAKERS
*Remove push higher up and offside trap
and add drop deeper to team settings
Both CBs to defend
*Remove shoot less often
from WINGERS and STRIKER

been testing this but with 2 different dc's types , as offside trap is removed i feel we dont need to stay in line with the defenders . trying a combo of limited def defend (choose the slow dc )or ballplaying dc (if he got nice technique & passing) + central defender stopper (needs speed to press ). peace

been testing this but with 2 different dc's types , as offside trap is removed i feel we dont need to stay in line with the defenders . trying a combo of limited def defend (choose the slow dc )or ballplaying dc (if he got nice technique & passing) + central defender stopper (needs speed to press ). peace

Wow, are you hacking my PC? Haha. Just tried the exact same thing after rescuing a 4-2 win away at Norwich and not being happy with my defending.

glad you guys trying to tweak the nxt5 , someone asked where i'm .. well i have been at work today + i have to study for an exam in 3 days. so i have little time to progress with my work.

as long as you manage to make the nxt5 work each for his team.. there is no presure.. good job.

I've been using nxt6 Shark with Arsenal. First season I won the i mid April and ended with 97 point, 120-29 i goals and only lost 3 games in the league. Lost to Real Madrid in the quarterfinal in Champions League. Came in second in both Fa Cup and Carling cup. Since 1 Januar I've played control home and away. I changed Welbeck to advanched forward. He scored 30 goals in 52 matches.
I'm very happy with this tactic. Thank you so much

glad you guys trying to tweak the nxt5 , someone asked where i'm .. well i have been at work today + i have to study for an exam in 3 days. so i have little time to progress with my work.

as long as you manage to make the nxt5 work each for his team.. there is no presure.. good job.
If the GF see you didn't mention her..

Wow, are you hacking my PC? Haha. Just tried the exact same thing after rescuing a 4-2 win away at Norwich and not being happy with my defending.

lolz :) next step could be fb's instead of iwb's but here ive been flipping to get my custom squad selection view back in place . 1 tip , start from scratch ;) now finally some matchtime :)

This is my Nottm Forest 2018/2019.

My team:

View attachment 320002

View attachment 320001

Last year transfers:
View attachment 320000

My league table:

View attachment 319999

Fixtures:

View attachment 319998

View attachment 319997

Using Nxt6. No tweaks. Just plug and play. 5 stars coaching. Indivudal training set by assistant. Hes doing team talks (motivating 20).

Loose with arsenal 2:1. I was winning till 86 minute, 87 lost one by red card - they scored 88 and 91. One goal i was fmed. My goalkipper pass ball to destro and he scores.

This tactic rules. You only need good players;]

sw33z- ive just added these tweaks m8 im going to use the 2 centre backs 1 as CD stopper and the other as ball playing. Do u think i should change IWB to FB then yeh.

FB s i'd suggest .
this if you choose to alter , no big need i think . but i will keep ya updated bout this

Back