Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
Just change the name of .xml file in your skin (scorpio in our case) folder to skin_config.xml and then add this line: <string id="skin_name" value="Scorpio" /> in this file. Your skin should come back.

What tips do you have to park the bus and shut up the shop? Sometimes when I take a big lead into a 2nd leg tie, it's almost a given that my team will concede almost all the goals I can concede. I had a 5-0 win on the last time, and the second leg I lost a crazy 6-2. It's like FM allows the other team to score on each and every shot and have a forward slice between my 2 DCs for a breakaway.

with your tweak in the opening post ?

Rotating between nxt6 and Koen 433. My tweaks are Def Mid instead of Centre Mid, Central Defenders Defend instead of Stopper. All was well until that Juventus game lol. Ah well.

This tactic as a whole is quite good, but the corner set up used here is outstanding. I score so many goals from corners (especially the left side) and I rarely seem to concede from them too.

This tactic as a whole is quite good, but the corner set up used here is outstanding. I score so many goals from corners (especially the left side) and I rarely seem to concede from them too.
Which patch are u using ? 15.2 ? I believe it's older version

good tactic but corners are now way better on V6, they were a lot better in V5, I scored all the time

Rotating between nxt6 and Koen 433. My tweaks are Def Mid instead of Centre Mid, Central Defenders Defend instead of Stopper. All was well until that Juventus game lol. Ah well.

Def Mid with what duty ? defensive or support?

first game with your tweak with v6

Can someone upload the fmf underdog version on here or mediafire. Can't unzip rar on laptop.

I have a question. So i'm in my finale of my second season. I'm in charge of Lazio. 1st season test rock solid tactic - 1st place in Seria A ; second season tested NXT5 and im 6 points clear from Juve on the top, and 1/2final in CL with Bayern. So i will test NXT6 SHARK for my third season. So my question is. The tactic that you put ,to download. Do i need to tweak something ,so it performs better or its plug and play. Keep in mind that i'm using 15.1.3 update ,because i dont see much point to update , until winter transfer window closes. So plug and play or i need to tweak something ??? And CF/S or F9/s upfront ?

Back