Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
Champions League Final 2014/15. Apparently the original nxt5 still works for me...
View attachment 319881View attachment 319880

I even had to play Alomerovic as keeper. Weidenfeller was injured and Langerak seemed to prefer World Cup Quals against Syria over Champions League Finals :D

This is my Nottm Forest 2018/2019.

My team:

View attachment 727039

View attachment 727040

Last year transfers:
View attachment 727041

My league table:

View attachment 727044

Fixtures:

View attachment 727046

View attachment 727049

Using Nxt6. No tweaks. Just plug and play. 5 stars coaching. Indivudal training set by assistant. Hes doing team talks (motivating 20).

Loose with arsenal 2:1. I was winning till 86 minute, 87 lost one by red card - they scored 88 and 91. One goal i was fmed. My goalkipper pass ball to destro and he scores.

This tactic rules. You only need good players;]

Skins?

tactic may as well work on all versions of fm15 in the future^_^ i guess.

p.s i wonder how many tactics in the past last for 3+ patch's with minor tweaks ^_^

@Robeling will u answer my question on the previous page ,because i finished my season winning everything with NXT5 ,and i need to start testing your nxt tweak :)

I've waited a long time because Nxt v6 won't work for me in 15.2 patch (but it's very great in 15.1.4). And now, the great time was back because Nxt v5 Tweak by Thedude work great for me in 15.2

Thanks a lot guys :D

Hi guys.. guzzla is working very hard to release nxt7. Some days ago he gave me "nxt 2001" one of the two thousand tactics he made to find the best one beacause as you know it's not easy to build a better tactic than nxt5 or nxt6 in this patch! Don't ask me the tactic he gave me, beacause I know he can make a better tactic than the one he gave me, so be patient.

Let's see some results.

JtS9N2E.png

As you can see, 5 wins and 31 goals done, 0 conceded.
I know I'm playing in 2017 but results are amazing.

I've done this post to inform you that we are trying to improving the tactic!

Some tips?
In my opinion when you play at home you should always train on Att. Movement, when you play away train on Att. Movement only when you are favourite.
I've used the OI in the first post.
You can try to put tackle harder in the OI, but if you are having too much yellow or red card, remove it.
Train players to their position in the field.

I think that's all, sorry for my english but it isn't my native language :D

Hi guys.. guzzla is working very hard to release nxt7. Some days ago he gave me "nxt 2001" one of the two thousand tactics he made to find the best one beacause as you know it's not easy to build a better tactic than nxt5 or nxt6 in this patch! Don't ask me the tactic he gave me, beacause I know he can make a better tactic than the one he gave me, so be patient.

Let's see some results.

JtS9N2E.png

As you can see, 5 wins and 31 goals done, 0 conceded.
I know I'm playing in 2017 but results are amazing.

I've done this post to inform you that we are trying to improving the tactic!

Some tips?
In my opinion when you play at home you should always train on Att. Movement, when you play away train on Att. Movement only when you are favourite.
I've used the OI in the first post.
You can try to put tackle harder in the OI, but if you are having too much yellow or red card, remove it.
Train players to their position in the field.

I think that's all, sorry for my english but it isn't my native language :D

'here is a tactic that is fantastic and probably the best one, but you can't have it'

cheers bud

'here is a tactic that is fantastic and probably the best one, but you can't have it'

cheers bud

It's not complete yet.
We are testing.
You'll have a better tactic than the on I'm testing ;)

My tweaked version 5 is still going great with Birmingham. Had limited time to continue season, but 11 wins out of 11 so far!!!!

No original nxt5 .
Guys i have a little problem , very good results :
548ee50f98417-Schedule___Senior_Fixtures.png

But very low morale :
548ee5dd29254-Nottm_Forest_v_Sheff_Wed__Home_Tactics_Team_Talk.png

Anybody of you have this problem ? Wat can i do ?

what team talks are you using?
hold a team meeting and find out whats up with them?
maybe youve upset a star player and all the team are bumming him ;{

Ok after 10 matches i can say that V6 Shark still working very well,but maybe it's minus spectacular with the new patch. Anyway the V6 is very good,thanks to u i won everything with Southampton. Take your time with V7,because there's not only Fm in this life eheh.

Thanks again and sorry for my english.

not in the next 30min no, i would wait with buying it until next patch comes no matter what.

yeah, :D you can become a tester and test it so i can push it faster :P. i don't have much time my self at the moment to do everything :)

Back