Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
yeah, :D you can become a tester and test it so i can push it faster :P. i don't have much time my self at the moment to do everything :)

no problem, you can send me tact by PM, tomorrow i want to play almsot half day so i can try it, and wrote u some feedback;]

In v7 do you use the same formation? You should release it before the patch. First of all we dont know when it will come out. Probs in jan or start on feb.
Next patch is always after the Jan transfer window Feb

The V5 "thedudetweaks" is absolutely brilliant for me with pretty weak Ligue 1 side FC Nantes.
No transfers as they have a one year transfer ban.

View attachment 319792

I was having superb results with v6 on 5.1.3, missed the 5.1.4 update and went straight to 5.2, only played one game using v6 on 5.2 but it looked like it was going to struggle based on the amount of chances with no goal.

switched to regular v5, results aren't as impressive as they were with v6 previously but havent lost a game yet, a lot of the goals coming after set pieces.

Guys, while u are waiting for v7, try thedudes tweak. Its working out really gr8 for me.

oh my god!

i was playing with nxtPlay6 Shark, winning lots of matches and even not conceeding much, maybe some draws. But in the champ.league semi final leg 1, my team was playing away with chelsea;
patch 15.2
tactic: nxtPlay6 Shark
team: galatasaray with no transfers

View attachment 319766

in 2nd leg i decided to give "v5 tweak made by thedude" a chance, look at this;

View attachment 319765

hey thedude i got a quick question do you play changing D-Line cause you got it as drop deeper, thanks in advice!

hey thedude i got a quick question do you play changing D-Line cause you got it as drop deeper, thanks in advice!

No. I haven't found the need to yet playing in the Championship. I think most teams play relatively direct. I've also started playing with a stopper as my limited defender and a normal centre back (defend) as the other, so it kinda balances out, with the dropping deeper, but employing a stopper. I like that.

Hey Guzzla and all the others,

I'm following this thread for a while now and I've been using nxt5 with great success, so thanks for that.

There's one thing I noticed when reading those comments here, though. One of the most important things I learned when playing FM (and CM before) is that the quality of a tactic largely depends on the squad you have. That is to say, not only the basic quality of your squad but how it fits to your tactic. If you have a **** of a team and the best crossing tactic that was ever made, you could still fail because Messi is loosing 1000 headers against Mertesacker.

That's why I think those little tweaks (Complete forward or False9?, DM or CM?, short passes or through balls for AP?) are closely related to the players you use. So maybe it would be useful to give us your thoughts on which abilities every position requires (apart from the obvious ones)?

For example, Luke Shaw was one of the most promising left back talents for a few years now. He will develop into a great player, but his weak right foot will never change in any save. My understanding is that he therefore wouldn't be the best option as an inverted wing back in your tactic. What do you think of that?

Hey Guys,

I'm quoting my own post because it was kind of drowned in other comments a few days ago.

What I'm really struggling to understand is the CM position with the role "Central Midfielder Automatic". What kind of player would that position require? A defensive player like an Anchor Man or a BWM as a backup for the two Advanced Playmakers? Or something like Deep-Lying Playmaker? Which part of automatic do you value more, the attacking, support or defend part?

oh my god!

i was playing with nxtPlay6 Shark, winning lots of matches and even not conceeding much, maybe some draws. But in the champ.league semi final leg 1, my team was playing away with chelsea;
patch 15.2
tactic: nxtPlay6 Shark
team: galatasaray with no transfers

in 2nd leg i decided to give "v5 tweak made by thedude" a chance, look at this;
Guys, while u are waiting for v7, try thedudes tweak. Its working out really gr8 for me.
The V5 "thedudetweaks" is absolutely brilliant for me with pretty weak Ligue 1 side FC Nantes.
No transfers as they have a one year transfer ban.

NOW NOW..thedude, could you please quote the tweaks you made to V5 ?? I wanna try :P please ...anyone ?

// i noticed there's a download link in OP..so i just wanna know if there's any new additional tweaks/suggestions ?

/// found the post (#732 i think)..OK now soooo any additional new tweaks ? I read somewhere bout changing CB and FB roles, no ?

Last edited:
i've got to agree that thedude1979 tweaks on nxt5 is amazing! good job!

NOW NOW..thedude, could you please quote the tweaks you made to V5 ?? I wanna try :P please ...anyone ?

// i noticed there's a download link in OP..so i just wanna know if there's any new additional tweaks/suggestions ?

/// found the post (#732 i think)..OK now soooo any additional new tweaks ? I read somewhere bout changing CB and FB roles, no ?

Leave fullbacks as iwb. I use one CB as LD stopper and one as Normal CB defend. The quicker defender is the normal CB. I've also had success against more direct teams using the quicker one as normal CB with cover and the LD on defend. But normally it is best to leave it.

thedude1979 have you changed the iwb to fullbacks cus i see sw33z was on about it.

Absolutely not. My IWBs have average ratings of over 8! Of course some of that is due to corner assists but on top of that they play great.

Hey Guys,

I'm quoting my own post because it was kind of drowned in other comments a few days ago.

What I'm really struggling to understand is the CM position with the role "Central Midfielder Automatic". What kind of player would that position require? A defensive player like an Anchor Man or a BWM as a backup for the two Advanced Playmakers? Or something like Deep-Lying Playmaker? Which part of automatic do you value more, the attacking, support or defend part?

Great point. It is the one role that I am still not certain is best utilised. I use an all round determined midfielder in David Davis...his average rating is the lowest in my team. I am winning so I have really looked at tweaking. Try my tweaks and tweak that role if you like...

Leave fullbacks as iwb. I use one CB as LD stopper and one as Normal CB defend. The quicker defender is the normal CB. I've also had success against more direct teams using the quicker one as normal CB with cover and the LD on defend. But normally it is best to leave it.

when I play with your tweak share tactic, I have to do this additional ?

Thedude tweak not working for me at all, maybe because I'm in lower leagues?
This an example of a typical game with that tactic

Shots 16-18
SOT 2-4
Possession 57-59%

nxt6 - herta berlim
won german cup 2015 2016 2017
won bundesliga 2017

sevilla
won bbva 2018

now im on morecambe, league 2, using nx5 the dude and this tatic is even better!!!!

great job!!

road to premier league!

Back