Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
Thanks to NxtPlay5 I won everything thats possible this season.

100 points in Premier League. Over 100 goals scored. Won the Quadruple.

The Summary:
View attachment 321869

The League:
View attachment 321868

Given that I´m Arsenal and can spend some cash, but still. I´ve NEVER been able to win the league by 100p and score over a 100.

This is awesome. Thanks man.

As i wrote earlier i had great succes testing this badboy with Southampton, first season, no transfers...
So i went on (like to test tactics in different leagues, strength etc.) to Atalanta - the first 10 games (i know that really isn't enough to say anything and it actually isn't my point here either) didn't go so well...i got 16 points (5-1-4), and the thing that really bugged me was how shaky the defense seemed as i conceded 17... I just replayed the 10 matches with the defenders changed from stopper to defend, resulting in 26 points (8-2-0) conceding only 9 goals..

Think someone talked about it in the ChristianEriksen-thread too...but so far, changing the DC to defend if you dont got pretty fast CB's seems a good tweak to me :)

its its worth saying, that's why i made nxt2 and 3 at the same time one with stoppers the other with defenders. if you have slow defenders don't use stoppers, tweak them to defenders.

This tactic should be banned so far 10 games 10 wins 3 conceded 33 gls scored as UTD. Thought would give the kids a game away to Liecester HT so far 9-1 up at HT. This feels like cheating :P

When playing against teams which use AMC, I get murdered by him because of the space behind my central midfield trio. They're all set to close down heavily and once the ball gets behind them, I'm pretty much fu*ked.
Otherwise it's a good tactic, but that problem really stands out to me in all the tests I've done with it.

Mind you, I'm not using Barca, United, Napoli and such teams most people seem to use for testing.

Last edited:
no problem against heavy midfield with the nxt6. turn off low tempo, overlapp:)

ppl been testing it with lowly scotish teams worked fine :), give the tweak a try :)

Last edited:
no problem against heavy midfield with the nxt6. turn off low tempo, overlapp:)

ppl been testing it with lowly scotish teams worked fine :), give the tweak a try :)

Thank you for advice, but how do those two things help in regards to too much space behind my midfield?

With this one, people have been using it all the time, no changes home/away?

i have been testing the nxt6 playing against my biggest rival with the nxt5, juventus away with the christmas tree formation.
with the nxt6 i didnt have any problem at all beating them 4 out of 5 games lets say, tried it like 15 times before releasing.

but i did notice that turning off overlapp str the middle and with the low tempo off it was easier to avoid any counter of the AMC typo.

and if you play with a low-mid team i would assume you have slow defenders, you shouldn't be putting them as "stoppers" better solution will be putting them on "defend" and probably drop deeper vs this kind of teams, specially when you are playing with a weak team can do you wonders mate :)

and ofc dont forget to train def,position before match's like this :), hope this helped.

Last edited:
Nah, it just doesn't work. While I certainly create loads of chances, I also concede them. Every match is a "ding-dong battle".
It could be down to the fact I'm playing FMC, meaning there are no OI to set. Such a high pressing tactic could rely on OI heavily in order to work properly.

Thanks anyway and good luck to others using this. :)

Nah, it just doesn't work. While I certainly create loads of chances, I also concede them. Every match is a "ding-dong battle".
It could be down to the fact I'm playing FMC, meaning there are no OI to set. Such a high pressing tactic could rely on OI heavily in order to work properly.

Thanks anyway and good luck to others using this. :)

might be :), last resort would be taking the mc back to the DM location, tactic will adopt to it pretty fast as it is very flexible. but i'm trying to avoid that, mainly because i prefer to deliver more attacking kind of football :P

Who should take the corners from each side? just simply the best taker or is it a player in a certain position?

guzzla, confirming if I got this right, the nxt 2 and 3 (with crosses) would be more appropriate when facing opponents who play more MIDs? Does this include 4-2-3-1 as well?

that's correct however not entirely. personally , from my testing i haven't encountered any specific difficulties playing against this type of formation using any of the NXT but nxt5. others didn't have any issue at all, while some just simply rejected all the NXT against 4-2-3-1 formation, best way would be to test the nxt6, which in my opinion shouldn't have difficulties against 4-2-3-1 formation, and even if so, turning off low tempo and overlap for the same reasons i have stated above would even make it easier.

but it all depends on your team, and how well they respond to it, i have seen different results on different players even while playing with the same team for reasons that are beyond me.

sometimes the minor difference, like player strong foot or individual skills can turn the tie i would guess. that's the only logical answer i could think of.

Last edited:
Back