Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
How are you guys getting such good results lol? I constantly just get draws or get destroyed by big teams (Man city Man utd) on my Southampton save

i done pretty well on my southampton save, first season i finished 10th second season about 6 games into it i changed to this formation and was destroying, finished 5th with most goals but conceded over 40.

try ward prowse as left side ap and snderlin as the cm. i usually go attacking against the so called top 4-6

Thanks to NxtPlay5 I won everything thats possible this season.

100 points in Premier League. Over 100 goals scored. Won the Quadruple.

The Summary:
View attachment 722203

The League:
View attachment 722206

Given that I´m Arsenal and can spend some cash, but still. I´ve NEVER been able to win the league by 100p and score over a 100.

This is awesome. Thanks man.
DOWNLOAD LINK???

Well, I've tried v6 with Real Sociedad in Liga BBVA.

First season I'd finished in third position. I'd reached to first knockout round in Europe League, loosing against Udinese in Friulli 4-1.

Second season I'm on 5 position in Liga BBVA. We scored 46 goals in 17 matchs but we conceded 28. There are too much goals.

I'm going to try v5, because it seems more defensive.

How can improve my defensive performance?

Thanks to NxtPlay5 I won everything thats possible this season.

100 points in Premier League. Over 100 goals scored. Won the Quadruple.

The Summary:
View attachment 722203

The League:
View attachment 722206

Given that I´m Arsenal and can spend some cash, but still. I´ve NEVER been able to win the league by 100p and score over a 100.

This is awesome. Thanks man.
what OI using??????

- how about teamtalk? Do I need to set it? (now my assistant has done it for me)

The teamtalk is always important in my opinion. So I would recommend to do it yourself. For me it is the best way to get the most out of your players.

Merry X-mas people! And to them not celebrating, have a wonderful day!

Think I am just going to uninstall this fm lol I clearly have no idea what I am doing.View attachment 317240

Game after that I got beat 4-2 at home to spurs lol these big numbers are staying strong

Last edited:
Been keenly following this thread with interest. Have seen a fair few of the suggestions with tweaks and what i did on my Fulham save (1st season) V6.

Changed CF to F9 (Cauley Woodrow 22 goals in 15 starts)
changed one AP from Attack to support with More direct passes (best passer here ofc )
One CB to CD - Defend, other one (best passing skill and highest technique) to BPD - Defend
CM to DM - Support with Close down more, Mark tighter and Pass it shorter as PI's.

Mid game tweaks from push higher up to Sits deeper (if they use balls down middle)or turning off the tempo and also alternating between Control and Attack as and when needed. Otherwise, starting each with the mentality as control initially.

Found doing this, i wasnt scoring any more goals than before, maybe a little less but it felt more solid defence wise. Have won about 3-4 on the bounce with these changes being employed and pretty happy with how its going so far.

Edit : Its Christmas Day so if anyone want to see SS's, ill do them tomorrow

Last edited:
Lol man.

Im in the 2018 with Sassuolo .. and here what we got this year with your tatics.

my bomber lol.. 1st year in my team
rkrmkXJ.png

9ieMyhG.png

tables

5D2v5O3.png

Jbe3h7L.png

I'm doing well with Real Sociedad. Media prediction 4th

View attachment 317141

But we concede 50 goals in 32 matches. I'd started with v6 but I changed to v5 because is more defensive. I put team training in defence.

Can I do anything else?

Guzzla has exams to do thse days , but i'm quite sure your hear from him soon ;)

Back