Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
I have a strong Liverpool team (2017), and the dude v2 does not work away from home for me. Drawing against QPR (20th), Hull (15th), loosing to Leicester (9th) and Derby (18th)... The crazy part -> beating ManU, ManC and drawinf chelsea :'(

Team talks and in match team talks are crucial, especially away from home. That could be your issue.

I can't get an away win to save my life, and not doing too well at home either using thedudev2 and occasionally the defensive tweak away against better teams.

I'm playing as Sheffield United in the 4th season (second in Premier league). I definitely don't have a bad team. Finished second in the Premier league last season, the first season in the league, using Guzzla's tactics on the older patch. This season my team is much improved, but tactically with the new patch I just can't seem to put anything together.

Let me know if there's any info I can give you to help figure out what is going on.

EDIT: I should add that it seems like almost all of my goals are coming off of corners.

Last edited:
Really not sure how you are struggling away with my #896 tactic for non-league. Latest away match with Tamworth below...

View attachment 729691

I switched over to the non-league tweak from the Gateshead game.View attachment 318795

Here's an example of my stats - the Hyde loss - Hyde had lost five in a row before beating me. I'm still getting done by balls over the top/through the middle. I might have to select drop even deeper.

View attachment 318794

My ois are the same as Christian's but without special tackling instructions for any position. All left on none.
My team talks usually achieve good results - i use calm for gk/def - you can do better - i know you're capable - and passionate for mid/wingers/str - i know you're capable or you can make the difference. Sometimes in game i use demand more - passionate, concentrate - if we're ahead late, or push forward if we're behind late.

Last edited:
Half time at Kidderminster and we've battered them but it's 1-1. Their keeper has made outstanding saves - this happens every game. Any advice would be gratefully received. The tactic is fluid. Perhaps I just need to give it longer.View attachment 318787

Half time at Kidderminster and we've battered them but it's 1-1. Their keeper has made outstanding saves - this happens every game. Any advice would be gratefully received. The tactic is fluid. Perhaps I just need to give it longer.View attachment 729817
Its just the ME mate, doesn't matter which tactic you use.

Half time at Kidderminster and we've battered them but it's 1-1. Their keeper has made outstanding saves - this happens every game. Any advice would be gratefully received. The tactic is fluid. Perhaps I just need to give it longer.
GK being godlike is normal in this latest update, it happens to me too. Its annoying !
Well, you can try to set match preparation to "Def positioning" or "Defend set piece"..It may work for you

GK being godlike is normal in this latest update, it happens to me too. Its annoying !
Well, you can try to set match preparation to "Def positioning" or "Defend set piece"..It may work for you
Thanks both. Yeah, def positioning is what I use.

I'm finding it hard to have success in games away from home playing with v6. Can someone please sum up the the dude tweak to me? Thanks in advance!

Tried your tweak the dude and I'm not having great results, lost 4-0 with Shaktar away in CL.....

Back