Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

• Thread starter Thread starter Robelink
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 459K
Tried your tweak the dude and I'm not having great results, lost 4-0 with Shaktar away in CL.....

For tough away games and in general if you are a weaker side use tactic in post #896. might be worth adding this to OP?

Tried your tweak the dude and I'm not having great results, lost 4-0 with Shaktar away in CL.....

i am having similar issues - i tend to dominate the game but give away at least 4 CCC's now every game usually due to the limited defender being out of position and either a winger and striker or both strikers playing 1-2s around my other CBeven when i change him to defend instead of stopper

anybody else struggled with this and managed to resolve the issue?

i am having similar issues - i tend to dominate the game but give away at least 4 CCC's now every game usually due to the limited defender being out of position and either a winger and striker or both strikers playing 1-2s around my other CBeven when i change him to defend instead of stopper

anybody else struggled with this and managed to resolve the issue?

Change to post 896 - both defenders are Limited Defenders, with defend setting in this tweak

Here...

I'm finding I'm scoring a lot, but at the same time conceding alot, i believe In the league at january I'm top goalscoring team thats with both my recognised strikers out, for 2 and 3 months

however i believe i need a new keeper to stop the goals flying in at the other end still got forster.

anyone got any wonderkid goalies or well established young keepers

View attachment 318487 the dude v2 and defensive tweak dude against big clubs. that loss against barca im up 2-0 then stupid red card and penalty for Barca and im just get fm'ed :) .

Last edited:
I'm finding I'm scoring a lot, but at the same time conceding alot, i believe In the league at january I'm top goalscoring team thats with both my recognised strikers out, for 2 and 3 months

however i believe i need a new keeper to stop the goals flying in at the other end still got forster.

anyone got any wonderkid goalies or well established young keepers
scuffet i think..not sure bout the name, but he plays for udinese. a wonderkid

the Sw33z tweak worked wonders for me with Achilles'29 the most suck *** team in dutch second division.
became champions of jupilier league and got promotion to highest league.
With my striker Freek Thoone becoming player of the year and topscoorder with over 45+ goals.
Just played first league match in highers division won 2-0 agains NAC.
Also send every player in the club out onley 4 players kept and made a complete new team because the old team could not be able to keep my *** in highest division

ive been using the v6 tactic near enough every i use the standard formation made a few teaks to make one tactic more attacking and more defensive my away tactic is now the same but instead of the holding CM he is now a DM on BWM just for a bit more support and for my attacking tactic one of the AP have been pushed up to a AM makes a massive difference.

the Sw33z tweak worked wonders for me with Achilles'29 the most suck *** team in dutch second division.
became champions of jupilier league and got promotion to highest league.
With my striker Freek Thoone becoming player of the year and topscoorder with over 45+ goals.
Just played first league match in highers division won 2-0 agains NAC.
Also send every player in the club out onley 4 players kept and made a complete new team because the old team could not be able to keep my *** in highest division

Where can we find this tweak ?

Change to post 896 - both defenders are Limited Defenders, with defend setting in this tweak

Here...

Hey Dude, just a bit of feed back - played the same game through as a test (away v newcastle) won 2-0 and dominated 8CCC to 2CCC with defensive tweak. Then played same game with the same team etc lost 2-1 and gave away 7CCC and had only 1CCC

not only did i find it much more stable at the back the whole team played better, thank you!

any idea of when the newest version is coming out? because it isnt near as dominant as it was before the stupid update..

How are you guys getting such good results lol? I constantly just get draws or get destroyed by big teams (Man city Man utd) on my Southampton save

Back