well, I just got knocked out of the FA cup. at Anfield. by Everton. after once again dominating but just not doing anything with the ball. now this one I'm not sure I'm gonna get over :p something really doesn't click with the attack for me in this tactic, which is a shame because otherwise I like it a lot

I am using Obsidian II with Juve I've noticed that the inside forwards score frequently (for me) but my main striker seems to be lacking he has 14 goals in 35 games and the game seems to pass him by most of the time.

I am using Obsidian II with Juve I've noticed that the inside forwards score frequently (for me) but my main striker seems to be lacking he has 14 goals in 35 games and the game seems to pass him by most of the time.

In this case I suggest you to try either CFs or F9, which fits your player there.

I am testing OBSIDIAN III with Liverpool and here is an interesting pic against Arsenal.

Mertesacker shoooooots

2277466-20160718-HLtm9a.png

Which tactic would you say is the best? 1, 2 or 3?

v2 is better than v1. Hopefully v3 is better than v2, but v3 test is not ready yet, the game Stellaris is very time consuming :)

Have any idea why defending set pieces are absolutely shocking?

I concede a set piece goal nearly every game. My team just can't defend them and i don't know why.

I concede a set piece goal nearly every game. My team just can't defend them and i don't know why.

Well no one reported such issue before neither I faced such thing during testing. Can you please show the goal analysis screen with the assist types?

Anyone else facing the same?

Hi man,

Im looking forward to testing your tactic - I will give you a feedback at the end of it. Im gonna go with OBSIDIAN III.

Hi man,

Any news about the version III you were testing with Liverpool? I do really like how v2 plays, it is consistent so it delivers what was promised in the OP, although there are some unwanted draws which could be addressed. As I see this forum is short of excellent 433 tactics amongst the active threads.

Hi man,

Any news about the version III you were testing with Liverpool? I do really like how v2 plays, it is consistent so it delivers what was promised in the OP, although there are some unwanted draws which could be addressed. As I see this forum is short of excellent 433 tactics amongst the active threads.

I am trying my best to get v4 superb for all teams, but it takes time, along with my other tries to get Hydra v5 and Puskas VII working.

Edit: I guess you meant v4.

Last edited:
Morrison

Currently testing Obsidian IV with Liverpool, half way into the season. Feel free to test it by yourselves, I am 95% sure that it won't be changed.

Important: Corners are taken by MCR position. Everything else as in the OP.

View attachment 1070745 View attachment 1070746 View attachment 1070747

I had a lazy night at work, but FM saved me :) Continued my season with Hertha where I used another 433 tactic until the start of the season with less success and changed to v4. I can say I was shocked man! What have you done?! We finished 2 points ahead of Bayern, losing only 3 times during the season, finishing with the record 27-4-3. Goal record is 78-31, with 15 from corners. Thanks for the tactic.

Great tactic . Won 5 times in a row the bundesliga with Scalke 04 , a few supercups and a few german cups. In Europe the first 3 seasons not that great but now 2 CL finales in a row en the last one i won after penalty's from Real Madrid. Works fine for me. very stabile tactic. Score a lot of goals and the defending is also really goed. I used the tactic in the first post:)

Can you show your lineup? And how is Hertha doing?

Second season with Everton is more easy with v4. Just smashed Arsenal 6-0 at home :)