Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Weir is a legend. .

Tottally disagree with you there mate, John Greig,Jim Baxter,Richard Gough,Andy Goram, Ally McCoist they are legends.

David Weir is an old fool who should have hung up his boots 2 years ago, I don't beleive for one minute that we don't have a 19/20 year old centre back in our reserves capable of doing a better job than a 40 year old with absolutley no pace,who constantly just punts the ball up-field

as a neutral that was a good first half am impressed with Izaguirre and Hooper

this match will not finish with 11 v 11 some one is going off my money is on diouf

Tottally disagree with you there mate, John Greig,Jim Baxter,Richard Gough,Andy Goram, Ally McCoist they are legends.

David Weir is an old fool who should have hung up his boots 2 years ago, I don't beleive for one minute that we don't have a 19/20 year old centre back in our reserves capable of doing a better job than a 40 year old with absolutley no pace,who constantly just punts the ball up-field

Agree with you their mate but he's a tribute to football but I feel he's only their to help with the younger players Danny Wilson for example think he'll make a good coach

Loving this game, puts most English derbies to shame..

How many times are these commentators going to mention that Rangers striker scoring against Celtic three times last season for Rapid Vienna?

Seriously.

Papac whew

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

I don't care if we lose 5-1 as long as Diouf gets our goal I'll laugh

How many times are these commentators going to mention that Rangers striker scoring against Celtic three times last season for Rapid Vienna?

Seriously.

No as often as English commentators mention 1966 :p

This is all far to easy, Rangers have disgraced themselves today

why have we just gave no effort at all today :S

I'd like to think Celtic deserve the credit today, Izzy and Commons have wreaked havoc on the left, Hooper has been unstoppable, the passing has been good, lots of chances created, good finishing and we're containing your goal threat pretty well.

Last edited:
I'd like to think Celtic deserve the credit today, Izzy and Commons have wreaked havoc on the left, Hooper has been unstoppable, the passing has been gopod, lots of chances created, good finishing and we're containing your goal threat pretty well.

ano celtic do deserve credit they have outclassed us today, but it just seems that some players dont seem to care and are not giving alot of effort.:mad:

ano celtic do deserve credit they have outclassed us today, but it just seems that some players dont seem to care and are not giving alot of effort.:mad:

I don't understand why Walter keeps insisting on playing Lafferty...he's awful!! Weiss is clearly a far better option!

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Weir with some Messi-like skills there :p

Status
Not open for further replies.