Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both teams are very similar this year. I think Rangers have more heart in their team but Celtic are technically better it will be close. 1-1

12.30 I think

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Celtic squad to start against Rangers (4-4-2):

Forster; Wilson, Majstorovic, Mulgrew, Izaguirre; Brown, Kayal, Ledley, Commons; Samaras, Hooper

what channel will this game be on? i honestly dont know enough about each squad to comment on who I think will win, and I have no real preference either way. Just hoping to see a committed hard tackling game of footy!

what channel will this game be on? i honestly dont know enough about each squad to comment on who I think will win, and I have no real preference either way. Just hoping to see a committed hard tackling game of footy!

SS1, I think.

Knew someone would get the boot into Brown, just surprised it was Bartley ! And I can't believe the commentator suggested it would be a red later in the game oO)

16 mins gone Celtic 1-0 Rangers

Lot of time left though and evenly matched game

That's a shame about David Weir, the fact that he couldn't turn after Hooper 'cause his walking stick got caught in the ground...

That joke was terrible ^ he is way off the pace though and should be retiring at the end of this season !

That's a shame about David Weir, the fact that he couldn't turn after Hooper 'cause his walking stick got caught in the ground...

I'm not going to say anything at the risk of being infracted tbh. Remember when Bartely destroyed Scott Brown? I do.

Meh, worth it :p

Thus proving your immaturity, and inability to make a decent joke. David Weir is a legend. Don't see Celtic relying on anyone till they're old? Nope, if he's not playing well you bring in more people.

2-0 and it's well deserved, pretty speechless tbh.

If Weir had the pace, he'd have been able to stop Hooper easily.

Still 1-0 but, as has been said, a lot of time left.

I stand corrected XD 2-0

Thus proving your immaturity, and inability to make a decent joke. David Weir is a legend. Don't see Celtic relying on anyone till they're old? Nope, if he's not playing well you bring in more people.

It's a bit of banter, lighten up.

Although admitedly, poor banter. :p

this is horrible we need to bring edu off and bring Healy or Weiss on

Status
Not open for further replies.