Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
why has this turned into a el hadj diouf thread?
think the score will be Rangers 2 - 1 Celtic
davis and jelavic scoring for rangers, and hooper for celtic ^^)

ur only defending these scottish supporting peeps when u know in real life he is a dum **** who should not be allowed to play football

ur only defending these scottish supporting peeps when u know in real life he is a dum **** who should not be allowed to play football

I have called him Scum and a vile, hiddeous man, But it doesnt hide his talent.

*You're
*Scotish
*you
*dumb

and you forgot the full stop. Yet you call Diouf a dumb ****? Seriously mate, you're going nowhere with your argument. Fast.

This is evidence that FMBase needs a spell-checker. Stop spamming the thread.

right stop banging on about diouf, its been done to death and detracts from the thread

any more will be meet with infractions

i know when im not wanted its true dont even know why i commenting on such a disabled league were its own refs dont even bother to show up have fun watching your old firm match like anyone else apart from you lot will be watching it.

5 infractions in 10 minutes...

Actually pretty confident for Sunday, think 2-0 or 2-1 win.

Please Lennon, play Hooper and Stokes, Hooper isn't lone striker!!

fearing the worst after tonights performance, was shocking should have had the game won just after half time.
still think we can either get a draw or even a win though.

I'll be skiing in Norway with no way of finding out who wins, but I'll survive. Got mah dugs!

Celtic are by far the better team. But I have something about me, that makes me love rangers :)

I'll be skiing in Norway with no way of finding out who wins, but I'll survive. Got mah dugs!

INTERNET! How can you miss the old firm :p Skiing well snowboarding in norway does sound good though lucky for some. :p

Celtic are by far the better team. But I have something about me, that makes me love rangers :)

How can you say they are by far the better team.. Neither team has proved to be dominant this season as it has been very close. Both teams got to the cup final. Both teams are playing in the scottish cup and both teams are close at the top of the table..

So where do you get that they are by far the better team..

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:31 AM ----------

Well, It's here again. The second out of the four final OF Derbys to be played, Have to say as usual i'm feeling the nerves my stomachs in knots! Wonder what it would feel like being a player going into this game!!!

Don't usually make predicitons on rangers but i don't know why I have a feeling its going to be 1-2 to us today. With 1 or 2 sending offs. Would really love to see El Hadji:wub: score the winner but doubt that however hoping Big Jelly can continue his form and wee see Lafferty remain on the bench or not on it at all!! Hope we get a good game. Come on the gerss.

Hopefully another good game. Extremely hard to call but I'll go bold and say 2-0 Celtic. Home advantage will probably be important and I think Celtic will be more adventurous and score more goals. Commons and Majstorovic.

Can't see any real goal threat from Rangers apart from maybe Jelavic who is inexperienced in these games.

Will be a bit of a change in atmosphere when I go to St Mirren Park today for the Hibs game! :D

There will be a **** of a lot of spice (even more than usual) in this game which will make it better:

Conspiracy against Celtic?
Brown vs Diouf?
Diouf winding up fans?
Lennon's celebrations?

And so much more just boiling over!!

Last edited:
Expecting a tight one today, with Rangers winning by one goal, hopefully Jelavic has learned something from the cup game and can take any chances he gets today !

Status
Not open for further replies.