Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the fact they help towards justice for the 96 every single year.

'Wise up' and stop sending death threats.

the death threats had nothing to do with rangers so its really you that should 'wise up' :)

Doesn't that show that celtic has a much bigger world wide fan base than rangers ??

Or that most Celtic fans are glory hunters from Ireland because their league is ****, or Liverpool fans who just want to take the **** and be happy about something because their teams playing **** in the Prem? I think it shows that Rangers have more proper fans while most Celtic fans are glory hunters that seem to make a lot more noise when Celtic win than when they're losing.

I dont think you can say celtic fans are any more glory hunters than rangers fans, you have fans from other countries on both sides.

Theres people i know that i wouldnt have thought they were rangers fans then all of a sudden when yous won the league they were die hard fans and loved rangers. happens all the time

so its only celtic that helps wat you talkin about ya ***

death treats?? enlighten me on that 1?????

Celtic contribute greatly to the 96, go google it.

And it was a tongue-in-cheek comment.

Ano no offence to the SPL, but if you were to glory hunt then you wouldn't go to the SPL...

Any Celtic fans on this thread actually from Scotland? Any Rangers fans on this thread not from Scotland?
im not sure but i think Brido 1967 is from Scotland

Yes as Torresdabest is not from Scotland

Dont get on your high horse just because you where born in Scotland, it doesnt make you more of a fan than any of the rest of us. Yes I was obviously Glory Hunting last year when we had Tony Mowbray in charge?
What does it matter if the majority of Celtic supporters on this forum arent from Scotland anyway? In the real world we have the highest attendance in Scotland as well as the best away Support.

You havent made a decent point in the last 3 pages. Your just a **** troll tbh

Ano no offence to the SPL, but if you were to glory hunt then you wouldn't go to the SPL...

To many people criticise the spl IMO I think many teams would find it difficult playing in the SPL yes we don't see the best players and most attractive football but it;s definately a more tougher game when you play here than some of the games you see anywere else Eg. Italian teams would struggle because theyre game consists of diving little ****** and if they tried it up in scotland they would get kicked up and down the park all day long without it being a free kick.

Hate people that just sit and say the SPL is **** and you probably only watch 4 games from it just because we only have 2-3 big teams who have been succesful in the past.

what i said was you only think celtic contribute check your facts properly next time
and your tongue in cheek comments a bit sad really if you have to bring in that kinda comment into a disscussion regarding football

what i said was you only think celtic contribute check your facts properly next time
and your tongue in cheek comments a bit sad really if you have to bring in that kinda comment into a disscussion regarding football

I know my facts mate, do some research.

And yeah cos that kinda comment was completely unrelated to football whatsoever..

im not sure but i think Brido 1967 is from Scotland

Yes as Torresdabest is not from Scotland

Dont get on your high horse just because you where born in Scotland, it doesnt make you more of a fan than any of the rest of us. Yes I was obviously Glory Hunting last year when we had Tony Mowbray in charge?
What does it matter if the majority of Celtic supporters on this forum arent from Scotland anyway? In the real world we have the highest attendance in Scotland as well as the best away Support.

You havent made a decent point in the last 3 pages. Your just a **** troll tbh
yes i am from scotland and celtic are the team i grew up with.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

To many people criticise the spl IMO I think many teams would find it difficult playing in the SPL yes we don't see the best players and most attractive football but it;s definately a more tougher game when you play here than some of the games you see anywere else Eg. Italian teams would struggle because theyre game consists of diving little ****** and if they tried it up in scotland they would get kicked up and down the park all day long without it being a free kick.

Hate people that just sit and say the SPL is **** and you probably only watch 4 games from it just because we only have 2-3 big teams who have been succesful in the past.
while i would love to agree with that i cant fully agree thats correct. The standard of the spl is worse now than it has been over the last ten years. I feel that both celtic and ranagers are filtering teams for players to go to england like hibs and hearts use to be for us. You still get competitive games and i would agree the league is good for the standard of the teams in it as no longer are celtic and ranagers counting up there points at home as teams arent scared anymore of coming to parkhead or ibrox. Also hearts wont have a massive bearing on the title race but its good to see that the other teams are trying to split the old firm at least.

overall the standard is poor but this makes the league good becasue the old firm arent as good as they use to be.

I'm not saying that we would destroy teams or anything though yes I agree that the standard has dropped even more. But it's still a different game its definately alot more of a harder game (in terms of tackling etc, with the exception of Lafferty.. :p)

yeah i have heard that i dont actually like liverpool or everton tbh

It's the same many people in scotland ask me why I support united and not chelsea because everyone thinks Chelsea are the English Rangers. I often get comments of Man Utd are a Fen*an team and so on.. pretty stupid but that's scotland for you XD

Or that most Celtic fans are glory hunters from Ireland because their league is ****, or Liverpool fans who just want to take the **** and be happy about something because their teams playing **** in the Prem? I think it shows that Rangers have more proper fans while most Celtic fans are glory hunters that seem to make a lot more noise when Celtic win than when they're losing.

Ermm.not really. What are you basing this on? Some fans from Ireland means that 'most' Celtic fans are gloryhunters? Clearly, you know nothing about it then. 'most Celtic fans are, funnily enough, Scottish.

TBH Most fans of OF teams are glory hunters their was really only one period when you weren't and thats when the new firm were about.

Ermm.not really. What are you basing this on? Some fans from Ireland means that 'most' Celtic fans are gloryhunters? Clearly, you know nothing about it then. 'most Celtic fans are, funnily enough, Scottish.

I agree his post was stupid especially considering the amount of people I'm friends with from Northern ireland support Rangers.

TBH Most fans of OF teams are glory hunters their was really only one period when you weren't and thats when the new firm were about.
okay if that is the case then why do celtic fans i sit with when we werent winning the league last year and the year before decide to give up with their season book and support ranagers? if you are saying they are glory hunters they will support the team who is winning the trohpys? Also i have a lot of freinds that support both sides od the devide yet none have switched to the other so you cant say they are glory hunters really stupid statement tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.