Old Firm

• Thread starter Thread starter Souty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 533
  • Views Views 27K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said Celtic fans where all great and I said some Rangers fans.

I was more-so highlighting the fact that they are abusing a Scotland legend rather than celebrating there win shows how fickle they are.

Kasabian way to just generalize Celtic supporters oO) Yes we all mock dead soldiers, Cooper and support the IRA dont we.

Is this game for certain after the game though, I'd think it was before the game but i'm not sure on that. Anyway it's a song to get on your backs the usual you know how it is to be an old firm fan it does happen all the time.

I never said Celtic fans where all great and I said some Rangers fans.

I was more-so highlighting the fact that they are abusing a Scotland legend rather than celebrating there win shows how fickle they are.

Kasabian way to just generalize Celtic supporters oO) Yes we all mock dead soldiers, Cooper and support the IRA dont we.

Well the next time Celtic's involved in a derogotary story, I'll expect you to be as quick to post it :)

If I find it :S

Don't get me wrong I don't disagree with you posting it because I would complain aswell if it was celtic fans definately not going to lie about it. But it's definately from both sides.

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:21 AM ----------

Well its that time again lads eh, The countdown is on 2 days and it's here once again. The cup replay at Celtic park. Based on the weekend and thursday I am feeling slightly more confident now than I was after the 3-0 spanking we got last time. With Celtic losing it could work in our favour but also against us. Our 2 wins have definately lifted our morale and with give us a massive boost going into the game, But difference is Motherwell took the game to Celtic will we or will we defend as usual. Celtic have been playing nice football but the defence and keeper are shaky when put under pressure but we never take advantage because we try defend too much. We need to take the risk go 3-5-2 and try attack. I'd rather lose knowing that we at least attacked and tried than sit watch us lose 3-0 again with no effort or skill in attacking. Fingers crossed though not making a prediction this time.

Predictions on Score anyone???

Personnally I think Celtic might edge it in the 90 but if it goes to Extra Time I can see us winning

Anyone going???

I had a chance to go but never took the ticket, Paid my £38 for the last one and it wasn't worth it so just in the house for me. Not predicting the score as anytime I do it always backfires so keeping the mouth shut and just hoping for the win.

Predictions on Score anyone???

Personnally I think Celtic might edge it in the 90 but if it goes to Extra Time I can see us winning

Anyone going???

i can see you winning in ET tbh, our team is younger and fitter.
If yous are going to win then you will score in the first 25mins.
Same as Aldo, im not predicting it, should be a tight game
is Ness back in the squad? Havent seen him for a while

i can see you winning in ET tbh, our team is younger and fitter.
If yous are going to win then you will score in the first 25mins.
Same as Aldo, im not predicting it, should be a tight game
is Ness back in the squad? Havent seen him for a while

Doubted mate still out I think. Davie Weir is back though I think :(

Mcgregor.
Papac, Weir, Bougherra, Foster.
Bartley
Diouf Davis Edu Whitaker
Lafferty/Jelavic.

Got a feeling thats what the team will be ^ :S Hope Healy starts though. Unsure if Jelavic is out or not. If not the swap him for lafferty

I love old firm games.
Even it's not that high quality a game sometimes, it's always full of incident.

Their has to be another Red card in this I'm saying Brown's going to attack Diouf he's going to end up coming off for Healy or something.

Can even see Kerkar maybe coming on :)

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Thats it all over

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

That's a bad one for Papac he had head injury's when he came to us

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Right now I feel ashamed to be a Rangers fan with Boughy up at the ref

But Lennon should be sacked for that and I'm sorry I know it's terrible but if the thats the death threats Lennon got before I don't want to know whats going to happen now.

And Diouf how can he be sent off after the Match?
Good on him though I feel Celtic were clearly out to annoy him?

But Lennon for me is an idiot and he is not the sort of man that should be helping with youngsters in our football.

I know Ally was out of line as well but that bit at the end from Lennon was shocking from Lennon.

And I would personally not like to be in Glasgow tonight I know that much

Tbf mate Coisty looks like th eone who incited the incident at the end so don't just go shouting about lennon mate. if your gonna have a discussion about it you need to be non-biased.

Whitaker and Bougherra should never have got a red card.

Diouf can be sent off after the game depends what hes done to the referee after the game and its only his own fault.

Really hope Papac is ok.

And definately theres going to be alot more things discussed tonight however Celtic 100% deserved the win Rangers where a absolute joke.

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

I take back my statement of Bougherra's yellow thats a correct decision ! I apologise in that manner however whittakers sending off was wrong!

In all honesty, I'm delighted with that performance. Don't give me this shame game pish either, because only one of the sending offs was, well a correct decision IMHO. In the circumstances we showed a lot of fight, and desire, something which was lacking in abundance last time out.

Those saying Diouf/Lennon incident, watch Lennons mouth as he provokes Diouf, should be done for it. Won't repeat it on here, but not very pleasant. Mccoist and Lennon ? Meh, tempers flare, Lennon shat it, and in my life, I've never seen Coisty so angry, so I'm not gonna judge anyone there, but someone done something to provoke Mccoist, I genuinely can't recall a time when he's done anything of the sort in the dugout.

The performance ? As good as, if not better than I hoped for in the circumstances. Fought for every ball, and I believe with 11 men we would have won, I actually anticipate the League cup final now, play like that, with a final ball, and we'll win no bother. :)

All of the above is my own opinion btws, and I'm not trying to stir anything up, or impy anything btws :)

Great game very exciting match, thought the referee was excellent to be honested Bougherra was lucky his first yellow could of been a red. Also I don't understand why diouf has to get involved in every incident instead of him just staying on the pitch instead walking over the sideline then he tried to square up to lennon after seeing the replay, But sure great to watch overall.. Young Kyle Bartley looks like a top player.

Delighted?
You were utterly outplayed and a severe lack of discipline has led to you losing 3 players.

Understand your opininons ^ mate but I disagree, Yes there was a bit of fight in the team however we were second to every single ball out there even before the red card Celtic had played us off the park theres no ifs buts about it. The better team won. only have 1 problem and that was whittakers red card.

Tbf mate Coisty looks like th eone who incited the incident at the end so don't just go shouting about lennon mate. if your gonna have a discussion about it you need to be non-biased.

Whitaker and Bougherra should never have got a red card.

Diouf can be sent off after the game depends what hes done to the referee after the game and its only his own fault.

Really hope Papac is ok.

And definately theres going to be alot more things discussed tonight however Celtic 100% deserved the win Rangers where a absolute joke.

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

I take back my statement of Bougherra's yellow thats a correct decision ! I apologise in that manner however whittakers sending off was wrong!

100% agree there mate, the whittaker sending off was a poor decision, but the others were justified.
Id love to find out what was said between lennon and mccoist as it looked as though they were both discussing the whole diouf thing then all of a sudden it turned nasty.

Great game very exciting match, thought the referee was excellent to be honested Bougherra was lucky his first yellow could of been a red. Also I don't understand why diouf has to get involved in every incident instead of him just staying on the pitch instead walking over the sideline then he tried to square up to lennon after seeing the replay, But sure great to watch overall.. Young Kyle Bartley looks like a top player.

Agree with the Bougherra one, and with your right about diouf trying to be involved in everything however he did not provoke the lennon incident if you look at it he is over speaking to Kenny Mcdowell which he is entitled to do. Lennon then walks onto the park and gets involved so Lennon provoked that matter no matter how much a **** Diouf is he did not start the incident with Lennon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back