Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay with Lennon and Coisty maybe Lennon has muttered something in his ear which wouldn't surprise me.

Or maybe it was Coisty that started it but as Aldokemp said most likely we will never know.

And Shay I understand what you are saying about Lennon not doing that after a good win but given the atmosphere thing were very easily getting out of control.

Also about Diouf I think he has done himself proud tonight given what happened to him tonight being targeted by the player's and ending up arguing with Lennon, If anything I have gained respect for him.

Also I think what Kasabian was saying was given we lost 3-0 ten days ago to only lose 1-0 while a man down to what was not the best of goals taking a lucky bounce off the ground

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

The really embarrassing thing for you is that we beat you, so that garbage team in blue put your'e team out of Europe.
Diouf was targeted and he couldnt handle it, how did he do himself proud? He got a red.In the tunnel he was ********, he was ******** with Mjialby. Seriously what can he be pround of he let us get to him. When Commons fouled him in the first half he got up complaining despite getting his free, I said to my mate he will defenatly get a red today, he nearly proved me wrong. But he didnt he got a red when the game was over and there was nothing to win, what has he to be proud of?

Yous where still very poor no matter what the scoreline was.

Go Celtic!!!!
Burn the huns down again and again.
Dude, no.

OK, first off, it's a good result for Celtic. I didn't watch it, but I was laughing when it said Mark Wilson scored, only because my initials are actually M.W [or M. Wilson.] :p

Three red cards, with one of them being after the match was kind of... um... wow. Did not expect that whatsoever.

As for Lennon/McCoist? Seriously? Has Lennon not realised he needs to SERIOUSLY wind his neck in during matches? He already he has a 6 game ban. McCoist shouldn't drop down to that level to be honest. The reason for the argument will be unknown though, but both managers should just show some respect [or try to at the very least.] rather than getting into huge verbal sparring matches.

As Aldokemp said, Izaguirre should be closed down in future. Mark Wilson? I'unno, would rather see Hinkel in that spot [even though Wilson did score. :p] The real thing Rangers needs to do is consistently press on Celtic. We've seen it before that when we get pressed, we make mistakes.

Diouf was targeted and he couldnt handle it, how did he do himself proud? He got a red.In the tunnel he was ********, he was ******** with Mjialby. Seriously what can he be pround of he let us get to him. When Commons fouled him in the first half he got up complaining despite getting his free, I said to my mate he will defenatly get a red today, he nearly proved me wrong. But he didnt he got a red when the game was over and there was nothing to win, what has he to be proud of?

Yous where still very poor no matter what the scoreline was.

Because of how much he was being targeted he managed to last the whole ninety given Diouf's reputation

At no point did I say we were good.

McCoist must have said something, watch again and Lennons face goes from normal to angry in a split second. Diouf just can't handle not being the centre of attention, he's such a drama queen

Without meaning to cause offense, what are/is 'the huns'
All I can make out is that its used to offend Rangers fans!

Without meaning to cause offense, what are/is 'the huns'
All I can make out is that its used to offend Rangers fans!
It's kind of a slang nickname for them. Not 100% sure why? But maybe it has something to do with The Huns from history.

Alright People I may have some answers here though I am only scrounging the internet :p

rumour had it lennon kicked off cause coisty told him he seen his sister on big fat gypsy weddings and he widney ride her into battle

Also the death threaths to Lennon have started again with reports from London or something

How I found this:

Google search for Old frim or something relevent to tonight me I searched for Neil Lennon at the left hand side click Latest where it gives you the times

That gives you Facebook Twitter Newspapers you name it anything they post appears their instantly

Not sure if this is only on Google Chrome though

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Neil Lennon refused to talk to SkySports after the game

Alright People I may have some answers here though I am only scrounging the internet :p

rumour had it lennon kicked off cause coisty told him he seen his sister on big fat gypsy weddings and he widney ride her into battle

Also the death threaths to Lennon have started again with reports from London or something

How I found this:

Google search for Old frim or something relevent to tonight me I searched for Neil Lennon at the left hand side click Latest where it gives you the times

That gives you Facebook Twitter Newspapers you name it anything they post appears their instantly

Not sure if this is only on Google Chrome though

Lmao sounds made up to me

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_whatdidmccoistsaytolennon.gif

Lennon goes for the hug
still smiling
Lennon"Wait a minute"
Then Lennon loses the plot!

Just saw this now Few different sources all saying the same about Neil Lennon racially abusing EHD which is why Ally reacted how he did. Disgraceful.

So nothing is confirmed

Both of these though could be completely wrong

(My previous one for coisty few posts up :)

In all honesty, I'm delighted with that performance. Don't give me this shame game pish either, because only one of the sending offs was, well a correct decision IMHO. In the circumstances we showed a lot of fight, and desire, something which was lacking in abundance last time out.

Those saying Diouf/Lennon incident, watch Lennons mouth as he provokes Diouf, should be done for it. Won't repeat it on here, but not very pleasant. Mccoist and Lennon ? Meh, tempers flare, Lennon shat it, and in my life, I've never seen Coisty so angry, so I'm not gonna judge anyone there, but someone done something to provoke Mccoist, I genuinely can't recall a time when he's done anything of the sort in the dugout.

The performance ? As good as, if not better than I hoped for in the circumstances. Fought for every ball, and I believe with 11 men we would have won, I actually anticipate the League cup final now, play like that, with a final ball, and we'll win no bother. :)

All of the above is my own opinion btws, and I'm not trying to stir anything up, or impy anything btws :)
first off you are really in dream land if your happy with that performance.

anyway back on to the game just watched the red cards and whitakers wasnt as bad as first looked first yellow wasnt a yellow so shouldnt have been sent off. Boudgera didnt deserve to go but he did for putting his hands on the ref when he was trying to send him off so deserved to go for that at least. Diouf was an idiot and if i was a ranagers fan i would be emabrssed by his performance and also his conduct off and on the pitch. There was no need to get sent off at the end of the game and he could have caused a riot by the way he was acting.

In reference to the lennon/ mccoist inceident. Lennon didnt react until mccoist said something so if there is an repicutions from this it should be for both.

Ranagers were terrible that didnt get a shot on target till the end of the game. Overall celtic deserved to win the game. I do believe this when it comes to decions with referees yes some of the red cards couldnt have been but if the player doesnt give the referee a decions to make then how can he make it. Rangers players lost it tonight and really needed weir to stand up as captain and calm everyone down and that didnt happen.

Celtic now have the edge going into the legaue cup final and i dont see them losing it in imo,

Just saw this now Few different sources all saying the same about Neil Lennon racially abusing EHD which is why Ally reacted how he did. Disgraceful.

So nothing is confirmed

Both of these though could be completely wrong

(My previous one for coisty few posts up :)
If Sally could hear him being racist then so could the 4th Official, that didnt happen.

Dont believe everything you here

I heard Sally asked for his bullets back, im 99% sure he didnt though, just a rumor
Sally wouldnt be smart enough to make up abuse like that tbh!

i heard but i think its madup but that arsnela boy barret i think got sent off after the game? anyone heard

i heard but i think its madup but that arsnela boy barret i think got sent off after the game? anyone heard

Nah it was Diouf that got sent off but tbh if thats hat happened outside the tunnel I don't want to know what happened inside it

no it was diouf

Some guy from london :(
http://www.google.co.uk/url?url=htt...lennon&usg=AFQjCNGKi4KFAK4hAnRCt2sZIiMkoG8w7w

Rumour has it Ricky Foster punched Neil Lennon in the tunnel

Ranger forums covered in theat vile **** atm mate

Doubt that as Lennon obviously cant hold his temper and would have reacted leaving him in prision atm

Nah it was Diouf that got sent off but tbh if thats hat happened outside the tunnel I don't want to know what happened inside it
yeah i know it doesnt exactly paint a goo image to young fans on how to behave. When i ever have kids i am never taking them to a old firm game until i feel they are safe i jsut dont think its a nice atmospher at times

not much to say about the game tonight, another poor performance.
rangers do not deserve the fans they have atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.