Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway I've had enough of this m going to sleep hopefully the papers will have something to say Record no doubt will have about a 20 page pullout on Neil Lennon alone

I've just heard a rumour that Mr Alistair Mccoist is in London Road Police Station. Trying to find out more details on this and i'll get back to you but I've heard hes in the police station. The game turned into a shambles and has once again put us further away from ever joining the english leagues.
Can definately see both clubs being fined.

Edit: Just got a quick update from someone who works at parkhead :p Apparently Mccoist kicked a steward.

Edit Edit: :p Sasa Papac has broken his neck I believe :( hope he gets better soon ! last thing we need. Thoughts be with you sasa :wub:

Last edited:
Ugh i hate Celtic, Neil Lennon even more.

I wish rangers would win these games.

And a question for Rangers, why doesnt Weiss play?

Ugh i hate Celtic, Neil Lennon even more.

I wish rangers would win these games.

And a question for Rangers, why doesnt Weiss play?

Weiss does play, However he does have a tendency to play worse against bigger teams and also cut in too much. - But he was injured thats why he never played tonight mate ;)

I've just heard a rumour that Mr Alistair Mccoist is in London Road Police Station. Trying to find out more details on this and i'll get back to you but I've heard hes in the police station. The game turned into a shambles and has once again put us further away from ever joining the english leagues.
Can definately see both clubs being fined.

Edit: Just got a quick update from someone who works at parkhead :p Apparently Mccoist kicked a steward.

Edit Edit: :p Sasa Papac has broken his neck I believe :( hope he gets better soon ! last thing we need. Thoughts be with you sasa :wub:
How reliable is your friend?

there are rumors that Diouf shouldered the physio who was treating Izzy and this set Johan and Lenny off.

Hope Papac is okay, very nearly a hero for Rangers today

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/sport/Diouf-was-to-blame-not.6727600.jp

Tommo says Lennon saw Diouf shoulder our Physio

How reliable is your friend?

there are rumors that Diouf shouldered the physio who was treating Izzy and this set Johan and Lenny off.

Hope Papac is okay, very nearly a hero for Rangers today

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/sport/Diouf-was-to-blame-not.6727600.jp

Tommo says Lennon saw Diouf shoulder our Physio

Not sure how reliable mate :p we most likely won't find anything out about the coisty incident anyway.

Yeah apparently diouf shouldered him but Lennon shouldn't be approaching our players in the first place he's still in the wrong. Neil Lennon approached Diouf so he sparked the trouble.

Apparently Mccoist said to Lennon after the game " Why don't you stay away from our players"

and on the tv I saw & heard lennon say "He ******* went for me " :p so. Think both clubs should be fined and then leave it at that or it's just going to carry on into the next old firm.

also 30 arrests for breach of the peace inside Celtic Park alone.

Horrible for Scottish football and this is why we will never ever get into the EPL if we really wanted to go for it.
I'll take the win, but both teams are gonna be in alot of trouble this morning, on the other hand Diouf, who'd have thought it AGAIN?

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Also to add - leaving the game last night was horrible on the way home and the atmosphere in Glasgow city centre was one of violence. Just hope everybudy made it home ok, and to the 261 arrested, thanks alot these games will be played behind closed doors if stuff like this continues.

Got too agree the match turned into a disgrace not good for the gers or celtic! Tbh if anyone sparked tention i believe it was diouf and lennon they both dont know when to give up! I was surprised when rangers went for diouf because everyone knows what type of player he is! Both teams made laughing stocks out of themselves! Ruint a good atmosphere and turnt things sour dont want to see such things repeated again it isnt good for scottish football and doesnt do this great rivalry any good either

on the other hand Diouf, who'd have thought it AGAIN?

Biased much ? Since diouf has came to Rangers he has done nothing wrong apart from last night. In every OF game he has played in he has been Verbally abused, Kicked and Provoked (Scott Brown Celebration) Yet you pinpoint diouf :S

Wheres your comment about Lennon AGAIN ? Lennon was the one who approached Diouf on the touchline and delibaretly provoked him to get a reaction.

Diouf was a joke last night I admit it but don't just mention Diouf and give a pathetic Biased opinion. Both clubs where out of order, Neil Lennon who is up for a hearing today about his ban was a shambles once again letting his team down.

Ally Mccoist was out of order for the first incident but not with the one at full time. And I think most people would agree that my opinions on last night have been pretty much spot on and have kept it non-biased.

Diouf up until last night deserves credit because hes been hounded by the press and the whole of Celtic (Which I don't blame them it's expected) however and he hasn't acted up towards it until last night and it was only a matter of time before he did. Lennon showed everyone last night what a **** he actually is and he shouldn't even have been in the dugout for that match because he shouldn't have been allowed to appeal the ban AGAIN. hope he gets struck with a 15 match ban as hes a disgrace.

It is all El Hadji Diouf's mums fault, she should have aborted when she had the chance.

And Diouf how can he be sent off after the Match?
Good on him though I feel Celtic were clearly out to annoy him?

You can be sent off upto one hour after a game. Its a very stupid rule as the game is over. We had a similar incident to Rangers with my team. We had one sent off for elbowing some in the head(apparently), then we had another playe sent off after the game, after he said the ref spoilt the game, then I got sent off for telling my player to speak to the ref in the club house after the game. Somehow, mine was seen as a more serious case and had a £50 fine and a 6 game ban :mad:

Mon the teddy bears pick yourselves up europe and spl still there and league cup final :) by then jelavic lafferty weiss should be back :)

I was at the match last night, and I was actually quite nervous - our defence and Zaluska looked BAD. Mulgrew and Majstorovic looked shaky as ****! If you had put any pressure on them last night I'm sure we would've folded. Our attacks went from side to side, but **** all penetration until Wilson struck. We were the best team last night, but I'm not very optimistic. Does anyone know why Rogne wasn't playing?

And Wittaker's first yellow was due to a silly amount of fouling by Rangers as a whole, disrupting play. Consistent fouling = booking.

Last edited:
Noticed Mulgrew looked really shaky in the Motherwell game aswell. You need a proper centre-back in there.

Rogne is the obvious choice, and I hope that he is there for the Hamilton game (provided not being injured ofc).

I heard it was 260+ arrests last night, which is an absolute disgrace.

I just heard something on SSN about people trying to ban Old Firm games , I highly doubt this will ever happen but can see it being played behind-closed doors if this carrys on.

I knew this would turn into an argument, Diouf out of everybudy deserves everything he gets he's a horrible human being and shouldn't be aloud on the park. He's got a badname north and south sooner he's gone the better. I'm not defending Lennon? Did i say i was? Lennon will be harshly dealt with, oh and read the papers Lennon started due to Diouf pushing our physio with his shoulder. Please don't try to defend one of the worlds most infamous players unless thats the example you like your players to set?

Totally agree with you dean mate as a rangers fan thats why i was so surprised by us loaning diouf just a trouble maker always has been just cant seem to think before he acts. As for lennon he isnt much better. But cant take the victory away well done we havnt been good enough last two matches against celtic and celtic have played :)

Status
Not open for further replies.