Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ano mate but its no good doing it in the last 5 minutes :p Also and am not being smart or saying Rangers are better but it proves how poor and shaky Celtic can be. Motherwell proved that aswell all you need to do is put some pressure on and attack. I understood doing it first half but after we concede last 20 minutes you need to go gung-ho. No point defending a loss in a cup game.

Aye, our defense has been quite shaky lately - Mulgrew is a ******* bombscare! Majstorivic isn't bad, but he's slightly slower than a glacier, though does anyone ken why Rogne wasn't playing? Our midfield and wingbacks are sound though, and Hooper/Stokes is a good combination. **** knows why we play Sammy anymore. Almost every single ****** time he got the ball, he just ran sideways until he got tackled and we lost possession. I'd almost take Lafferty over him. Almost.

Rogne's been out with injury I think.

YouTube - Diouf elbow

What inspired Diouf to do this? What an idiot, he started the Dug-out War by doing this.

Rogne is fit but Mulgrew is playing as a ball playing defender and helps us start attacks, it would have been right to drop him after doing so well over one mistake vs. Motherwell.

not really, the dugout shuold have much more self control... who sparked what is irrelevant

Lennon had his match man reduced from 6 to 4 matches aswell.

Aye, our defense has been quite shaky lately - Mulgrew is a ******* bombscare! Majstorivic isn't bad, but he's slightly slower than a glacier, though does anyone ken why Rogne wasn't playing? Our midfield and wingbacks are sound though, and Hooper/Stokes is a good combination. **** knows why we play Sammy anymore. Almost every single ****** time he got the ball, he just ran sideways until he got tackled and we lost possession. I'd almost take Lafferty over him. Almost.
mulgrew has done brilliant since that start of the season when he got booed and took off at half time. so i would critcise him soo quickly. Also yes majstrovic is slow but he anticpition is great ranagers had a few good through balls that where going to casue a problem if not a goal and he stopped them. Rogne is still coming back from injury should probably be fit soon. Stokes and hooper is a good partnership. I really dont like samaras but hooper on wednesday had a bad game sammy had a really good game he brings a different dimention to our play hes good at bringing other people into the play. With stokes hes selfish and gets the goals but in big games it has to be sammy as he has proved in the last few OF games he is a handful. He had McGregor beat with his shot and really unlucky not to be on the scoresheet.

Lennon had his match man reduced from 6 to 4 matches aswell.

Personally think thats bullshit! His conduct was a joke and yet again he proved himself do be a unreliable manager in terms of keeping his cool. Apparently after the game in the tunnel both Mccoist and Lennon were shown red cards aswell though so wait and see if it's true then obviously he will be banned again. The game just boiled over think thats what happens when you play so many old firm derbys in on season! where there is so much on the line. Time to move on from this and look on the the next match:

League Cup Final​
- Sunday 20th March
Venue: Hampden Park, K/O: 15:00.

Rangers Vs Celtic. will be interesting to see how things go! Think Mccoist and Lennon have sorted things out anyway as they spoke after the match about their views, So think the story I heard about coisty being in the station was bullshit.

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

Edit: Do agree that sammy has earned his right to be in the squad when it comes to Rangers games no doubt. You didn't complain about him when he scored twice against us so why complain now.

not really, the dugout shuold have much more self control... who sparked what is irrelevant
There players shouldnt abuse members of our Dugout, obviously Lennon was going to react when one of he colleges had been abused for no reason.

Aldo, it was reduced because it never should have been 6 in the first place. Wedensdays game had nothing to do with it whatsoever.

There players shouldnt abuse members of our Dugout, obviously Lennon was going to react when one of he colleges had been abused for no reason.

Aldo, it was reduced because it never should have been 6 in the first place. Wedensdays game had nothing to do with it whatsoever.

Basically in the same manner Lennon abused Weiss in the tunnell at Ibrox ?

Edit: Not excusing what Diouf done, but pointing out Lennons hardly one to talk.

It should be 6 though, His appeal was ******* stupid in the first place and shouldn't have done it yet he did with no grounds. HIs behaviour was a shambles and it's clear to all that his conduct still has not improved any and wednesdays game should still be taken into account as his conduct still has not improved. It's his mouth that gets him the bans yet he still hasn't learned to shut up.

As I said before regardless of what Diouf done to the physio, Lennon has no right approaching Diouf he should take it up with the correct people, not decide to take it into his own hands.

As I said before regardless of what Diouf done to the physio, Lennon has no right approaching Diouf he should take it up with the correct people, not decide to take it into his own hands.

The same can be said about ally mccoist then, he should not have taken it into his own hands

The same can be said about ally mccoist then, he should not have taken it into his own hands

True however Mccoist never actually done anything if you think about it. He went to get involved the first incident and Walter Smith pulled him away. Second time Lennon was the one who reacted and got violent.

It should be 6 though, His appeal was ******* stupid in the first place and shouldn't have done it yet he did with no grounds. HIs behaviour was a shambles and it's clear to all that his conduct still has not improved any and wednesdays game should still be taken into account as his conduct still has not improved. It's his mouth that gets him the bans yet he still hasn't learned to shut up.

6 games for complaining about the ref your having a laugh, Ferguson has done the same and is now appealing it. If he gets a 6 game ban would you agree with that? Fergy also got personal with the ref whilst Lennon just complained.

Diouf assaulted one of our staff (probably friends with Lennon) who was going to treat an injured player, of course Lennon is going to react. What exactly did he take into his own hands anyway? He shouted at Diouf who was giving as good as he got! He should have butted the ****.

thats a playground excuse of he started it first. who said waht first is irrelevant, both sides are as bad as each other. there is no villian in this

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

6 games for complaining about the ref your having a laugh, Ferguson has done the same and is now appealing it. If he gets a 6 game ban would you agree with that? Fergy also got personal with the ref whilst Lennon just complained.

Diouf assaulted one of our staff (probably friends with Lennon) who was going to treat an injured player, of course Lennon is going to react. What exactly did he take into his own hands anyway? He shouted at Diouf who was giving as good as he got! He should have butted the ****.
sigh lennon has lots of previous. thats why his ban is so long. entirely fair ruling

Obviously your correct there, because players are allowed to elbow physios for doing their jobs.

thats a playground excuse of he started it first. who said waht first is irrelevant, both sides are as bad as each other. there is no villian in this
Yea obviously elbowing staff is the same as telling a player off oO)

sigh lennon has lots of previous. thats why his ban is so long. entirely fair ruling
Ferguson has way more previous than Lennon so should get a longer ban than 6 games. Ferguson set out to be a **** to the ref, Lennon answer a question about the ref. Yet it is a fair ruling that Lennon gets a big ban and Fergy will probs get off free.

Yea obviously elbowing staff is the same as telling a player off oO)

Ferguson has way more previous than Lennon so should get a longer ban than 6 games. Ferguson set out to be a **** to the ref, Lennon answer a question about the ref. Yet it is a fair ruling that Lennon gets a big ban and Fergy will probs get off free.
sigh if you cant remove the bias from this then the debate is pointless.

1) you have NO idea what will happen with SAF since his hearing hasnt occured yet

2) lennon has a 4 gam ban outstanding (one wich was cut down from 6) he and mccoist both got 2 match bans, but lennons was doubled because of his previous this season. really very simple.

3) doesnt matter that he elbowed staff, once you react you are as bad as them, celtic and rangers accept this why cant you. crying that he started first is irrelevant to the rules, which is what matters above all else

4) Not really sure what SAF had to do with this in the first place

5) oh and mind the language please

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Obviously your correct there, because players are allowed to elbow physios for doing their jobs.
well actually yeah it is correct. two wrongs dont make a right :S

Last edited:
sigh if you cant remove the bias from this then the debate is pointless.
Where have I been biased? I have only used facts.

1) you have NO idea what will happen with SAF since his hearing hasnt occured yet

2) lennon has a 4 gam ban outstanding (one wich was cut down from 6) he and mccoist both got 2 match bans, but lennons was doubled because of his previous this season. really very simple.

3) doesnt matter that he elbowed staff, once you react you are as bad as them, celtic and rangers accept this why cant you. crying that he started first is irrelevant to the rules, which is what matters above all else

4) Not really sure what SAF had to do with this in the first place

1) Yes but I bet he wont get a 4 game ban

2) I was referring to the 4(6 initially) game ban he got for criticizing the ref, it was way to much and was his fist offense. I accept the ban for Wedensdays game.

3) No it doesnt oO) so if I got assaulted, and then shout at the person who hit me I am as bad as them?
Crying? \o/
I was just giving more evidence to the Dioufs a **** case and should be kicked out of football.

4) I was comparing Lennons case (saying that the ref made the wrong decision) and Ferguson's (saying that the ref is not able to do his job and verbally abusing the ref)

Status
Not open for further replies.