Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 games for complaining about the ref your having a laugh, Ferguson has done the same and is now appealing it. If he gets a 6 game ban would you agree with that? Fergy also got personal with the ref whilst Lennon just complained.

Diouf assaulted one of our staff (probably friends with Lennon) who was going to treat an injured player, of course Lennon is going to react. What exactly did he take into his own hands anyway? He shouted at Diouf who was giving as good as he got! He should have butted the ****.

Actually his 6 game ban was NOT for complaining about a ref so get your facts right before you bring up something utter BS. Initially lennons ban was for inproper conduct at the match vs hearts towards other manager and official. he was given a 2 match ban i believe. He then appealed in which he had NO grounds to appeal the decision. So for wasting the SFA's time his ban was extended to triple the initial ban.

So don't say it's for complaining about the refs because its got nothing to do with that whatsoever that was just taken into account. So yes 6 match was the correct, 2match ban for inproper conduct and behaviour (swearing etc.) Appealing for no reason and coming out and complaining not just ONCE but many times in a few weeks publicly about referees also forcing referee's to go on strike.

Where have I been biased? I have only used facts.

1) Yes but I bet he wont get a 4 game ban

2) I was referring to the 4(6 initially) game ban he got for criticizing the ref, it was way to much and was his fist offense. I accept the ban for Wedensdays game.

3) No it doesnt oO) so if I got assaulted, and then shout at the person who hit me I am as bad as them?
Crying? \o/
I was just giving more evidence to the Dioufs a **** case and should be kicked out of football.

4) I was comparing Lennons case (saying that the ref made the wrong decision) and Ferguson's (saying that the ref is not able to do his job and verbally abusing the ref)
1) becuase he hasnt got previous this season, which you seem to ignore

2) it was gross misconduct against two other people, first offence or not they tend to throw the book when you make frivolous appeals

3) we are talking about the rules on the pitch, not common law, so no it doesnt matter, you dont take it into your own hands

4) sigh SAF didnt abuse the ref, get the facts right, he called the refs integrity into question, Lennon also called the refs integrit into question

5) diouf is a nasty character, i could say the same about scott brown, either way let the rules of the game deal it with

the point still stands both sides are at fault here

According to the Daily Record this morning.

McCoist Said to Lennon. "Leave my Players alone ... or else"

Then Lennon reacted in saying "Don't sign ****** like Diouf then"

Don't know what the ****** is but I thnk it may be shites:S

I very much Doubt it, only 2 people really know what was said & I don't see either of them talking to the papers about it..

This season! He still has lot of previously which should be taken into account especially what he said to Whiley last season which is similar to his current case.
calling the refs integrity into question is abusing them imo.

What fergy said
"You want a fair referee, or a strong referee anyway - and we didn't get that"
"I must say, when I saw who the referee was I feared it. I feared the worst."

Lennon said
"the officials would probably have their story ready already"

For 3) im talking about common sense, if a freind is abused you will stick up for him wither you are on a football pitch, a pub or a airplane.

Rangers obviously are more to blame, the SFA also seem to think so as thing are considering giving Diouf & Bougerra additional bans for not leaving the pitch as well as a fine to Rangers for not controlling there players. No word of Diouf abusing our physio of yet.

Do you honestly think if AF seen Joey Barton elbowing Uniteds physio that he wouldnt react?

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

it is ****, looks nothing like judging by Lennons lips
Also why would that put Lennon OTT?

Rangers obviously are more to blame, the SFA also seem to think so as thing are considering giving Diouf & Bougerra additional bans for not leaving the pitch as well as a fine to Rangers for not controlling there players. No word of Diouf abusing our physio of yet.

Shay get over it, Both sides were to blame mate end of story

Shay still doesn't matter Lennon wasn't banned for questioning the ref's has nothing to do with it :S he was sent off in a match that was why he was banned! His ban was extended for appealing. End of story.

Also that in the paper is BS, I heard Lennon say - "He went for me" or something like that definately.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3446141/Square-go-now.html
According to the scottish sun mccoist said to lennon "anytime you fancy it "
lmao looks like its just the papers guessing what was said, doubt we will ever know :(

Last edited:
This season! He still has lot of previously which should be taken into account especially what he said to Whiley last season which is similar to his current case.
calling the refs integrity into question is abusing them imo.

What fergy said
"You want a fair referee, or a strong referee anyway - and we didn't get that"
"I must say, when I saw who the referee was I feared it. I feared the worst."

Lennon said
"the officials would probably have their story ready already"

For 3) im talking about common sense, if a freind is abused you will stick up for him wither you are on a football pitch, a pub or a airplane.

Do you honestly think if AF seen Joey Barton elbowing Uniteds physio that he wouldnt react?

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

it is ****, looks nothing like judging by Lennons lips
Also why would that put Lennon OTT?
calling refs integrity into question =/= abusing them, lets get that straight. the charges would be different and more severe

omg you are so one eyed its embarrassing.

common sense is utterly irrelevant here, that isnt what matters. get over it.

not sure how the two players getting punished means rangers are more to blame, they are getting dealt with as per the rules.

you can believe what you want, but at the end of the days the rules dont support it.

Last edited:
His points are invalid anyway it;s nothign to do with him questioning the referee :S

I am sick of replying to this tbh so im just going to Quote another Celtic fan.

Our name getting tarnished!!! WTF HAVE WE DONE?
Alright bhoys and girls just a small rant, Now i have been reading the papers the last few days and watching the news now it seems we are to blame for the hunns losing the plot the other night there, what did celtic do ??? 3 bookings, the only thing we could be accused of is lennon losing it against mccoist but it was hardly fists flying every were it was clearly hand bags.

This thing has been blowing right out of proportion, imo because the police came out and said the cost of old firm games comes to something like £40 million a year a couple of days before the match, now imo this £40 million sum that the police guy mentioned seems to be far fetched and un proveable imo considering we ******* pay strathclyde police to POLICE our games......... I am ******* sick of reading headlines like old firm SHAME A NATION????? How the **** did we manage to shame a nation??? That is totaly bollocks and untrue, Its even escalated to our fans... What the **** did our fans do the other night apart from create the best atmosphere thats been heard in a british football ground from the last 20 or so years???? I think i read 26 arrests inside the stadium???? Whhhaaaallll shame on our club, lol In other countries people are getting stabbed or murderd inside the stadiums like in countries like greece,italy, brazil, argentina, infact there was a game in argentina the other day and the referee sent off 36 PLAYERS, 22 ON THE FIELD AND ALL THE SUBS...... Now thats shaming a nation. To clarify there were no celtic players involved in booting **** out the opposition on wednesday night, the other way about, 3 celtic players booked speaks volumes for its self about the players discipline and peter lawell and lenny have alreaddy congradulated them and deservedly so.

Now there are big wig detectives and politicians in papers everyday talking about playing games behind closed doors etc etc now that is just ******* ridiculas, ffs did any of these clowns watch the ******* game ??? all we did wrong was lenny squaring up to fat mccoist, thats it, and why did this happen??? Because of a certain rangers player approached our physio and barged him out the way, he,s the player that should be carpeted for this he started it............. As i picked up the paper this morning i couldnt believe martin bain had the audacity to finger the blame on our door, some cheek on him!!!

Another thing

Steven whittiker made 3 dirty fouls before he eventualy recieved his first yellow walter!! in half an hour of football

Your boy boughera should have been off for the studs into hooper on the half way line!!!

Infact he shoould have been off for the challenge at the edge of the box, and davis took the booking for you.

El hadji douf...........your a morron and you made a right **** of your self the other night flexing your muscles and throwing your top into them degrading and discraceful fans of yours, and by the way why no talk of the stadium seats been wrecked reported in the press???? i wonder.

Rangers you met your match the other night and finally realised we are scotlands number 1 team, you tried to boot us off the park because you all know you couldnt get near us.

Small rant people but i am just making my views, its discraceful the way we have been treated and unfair imo

Rangers played a dirty game, our team didnt react.
McCoist annoyed Lennon and he lashed out, hardly surprising considering what he has to go threw nowadays.

Mike commons sense is never irrelevant and needs to be used more in Football

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Beat Hamilton 2-0
Common x2

Never left 1st gear, just kept the ball really. Commons 1st goal <3 ill get a gif up
3 point are 3 points

I am sick of replying to this tbh so im just going to Quote another Celtic fan.

Rangers played a dirty game, our team didnt react.
McCoist annoyed Lennon and he lashed out, hardly surprising considering what he has to go threw nowadays.

Mike commons sense is never irrelevant and needs to be used more in Football

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Beat Hamilton 2-0
Common x2

Never left 1st gear, just kept the ball really. Commons 1st goal <3 ill get a gif up
3 point are 3 points
wrong, right now its the rules that count. end of

stop acting like victims, stop blaming rangers for everything, even the club knows its partially at fault

I don't really like Lennon, so I hope he gets a massive charge.

So your for the arguement that players should be allowed to elbow physios, no?
sigh never said that, go back and actually read it. two wrongs dont make a right. once you react on the pitch you're breaking the rules. that simple

moving on....

Status
Not open for further replies.