Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical rangers fan arguement ? Well you must be really deluded because I think you'll find I have already Admitted Rangers where poor. we made the wrong decisions. I think as I also criticised you lot for complainign about refs rather than praising your team and manager for getting things spot on. Which basically says I think Your team were the better and that your manager made great tactical decisions. So yes Im clutching straws and whatever. Once again you lot jump into things without knowing what your saying.

So your the second Celtic fan I have proved wrong ;)

Shay claims diouf was bad through 3 goals in 3 season so I got stats on who has scored more goals. First point.

You know jump in about me being typical rangers fan when I already know my team where poor and Celtic where the better team. so yes... The only Person I can actually really listen to on this forum as a celtic fan is Taida. He's the only person that is quite honest and realistic.

Im fed up arguing with Shay about Celtic because really I disagree with almost everything he says and he always has green tinted shades on plus he also has the maturity of Scott Brown.

well why bring up the brown diouf points, at the end of the day bronw got hs yellow card and the matter was dealt with. i mean naismith got sent off for a second yellow for his dive but you arent talking about that? both sets of fans are biased towards their own team for obvious reasons.
ranagers tactics were wrong, the ref got he big decions right, yes i have complained about refs but thats was only becasue they are paid to do a job if i dont do my job correctly then i am sacked end of.

How has Ljungberg flopped? He hasnt been given a chance yet!!

Trust me he'll be the same as Kapo I was like oh s**t when you got him.

But not heard anything about him that was my cousin that said he is a bit of a flop.

The one thing that keeps us better than yous'e is that our players are a close bunch.

But Saturday we were all over the place it was horrible.

Trust me he'll be the same as Kapo I was like oh s**t when you got him.

But not heard anything about him that was my cousin that said he is a bit of a flop.

The one thing that keeps us better than yous'e is that our players are a close bunch.

But Saturday we were all over the place it was horrible.
while i want to start a fresh argument i wont we will see whos laughing after the 20 feb

well why bring up the brown diouf points, at the end of the day bronw got hs yellow card and the matter was dealt with. i mean naismith got sent off for a second yellow for his dive but you arent talking about that? both sets of fans are biased towards their own team for obvious reasons.
ranagers tactics were wrong, the ref got he big decions right, yes i have complained about refs but thats was only becasue they are paid to do a job if i dont do my job correctly then i am sacked end of.

Here we go again... It wasn't me that brought it up so you've opened your mouth again without using any facts. I only added in the facts as to basing on ShayGivens opinions that diouf is better than brown.

Theres no need for me to talk about the naismith dive because he was punished for it, He was wrong to dive he cheated and deserved to be sent off ? so why would we need to continue talking about something I agree with ?

Brown may have been punished for that one incident but he went out of his way throughout the game to try wind diouf up and get him sent off (very unprofessional) I also beleive lennon shouted some things at him in the tunnel however this was only based on Dioufs words so who knows ifits true or not, theres no proof so no discussion.

Rangers well walter Smith was wrong in the way he went about things in the game.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

while i want to start a fresh argument i wont we will see whos laughing after the 20 feb

No point laughing after the 20th feb ;) if your smart you will wait till the end of the season that's when it matters :)

So your the second Celtic fan I have proved wrong ;)

Shay claims diouf was bad through 3 goals in 3 season so I got stats on who has scored more goals. First point.

Im fed up arguing with Shay about Celtic because really I disagree with almost everything he says and he always has green tinted shades on plus he also has the maturity of Scott Brown.
Proved me wrong, o right :S i cant remember that, more goals doesnt mean better player. Going by your Logic Heskey i way better than Vidic

better green shaded ones than blue, Brooney is my role model when im older I may get as mature as him.

Did you know that Irish Priest?

yes, despite the fact he died about 80 years before I was born
Did you know the person who set up Rangers?

Celtic are still a scottish team not irish and big deal they have had players from Ireland lol
having Irish players makes me want to follow them more as I enjoy seeing how the players are doing, I even try to watch Spartac Moscow games to see McGeedy play.

I have supported Man U ever since I was growing up also and the is down to My Uncle who has been like a father to me. The only club he supports is Man Utd and he brought me up supporting United aswell taking me to games, Fcum, I don't support just follow but was just easier putting it in as support. I like what they have done and I agree with what they have done ;)
So you question why I support Celtic and accuse me of being a glory supporter yet you use a Scottish? Uncle who suported them as your reason.
United are English not Irish

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

Brown may have been punished for that one incident but he went out of his way throughout the game to try wind diouf up and get him sent off (very unprofessional)
Diouf wasnt punished for his winding up of Brown either oO)

Here we go again... It wasn't me that brought it up so you've opened your mouth again without using any facts. I only added in the facts as to basing on ShayGivens opinions that diouf is better than brown.

Theres no need for me to talk about the naismith dive because he was punished for it, He was wrong to dive he cheated and deserved to be sent off ? so why would we need to continue talking about something I agree with ?

Brown may have been punished for that one incident but he went out of his way throughout the game to try wind diouf up and get him sent off (very unprofessional) I also beleive lennon shouted some things at him in the tunnel however this was only based on Dioufs words so who knows ifits true or not, theres no proof so no discussion.

Rangers well walter Smith was wrong in the way he went about things in the game.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

No point laughing after the 20th feb ;) if your smart you will wait till the end of the season that's when it matters :)

an old firm win is the best feeling in the world so yes i will be laughing and also at end of season

Proved me wrong, o right :S i cant remember that, more goals doesnt mean better player. Going by your Logic Heskey i way better than Vidic

better green shaded ones than blue, Brooney is my role model when im older I may get as mature as him.

yes, despite the fact he died about 80 years before I was born
Did you know the person who set up Rangers?

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

Diouf wasnt punished for his winding up of Brown either oO)

No, but I'm actually Scottish. Born in Glasgow 10 minutes away from Ibrox. How long does it take you to get to Parkhead?

The club was founded by brothers Moses and Peter McNeil, Peter Campbell and William McBeath in 1872, but was officially founded in 1873 (15 years before Celtic).

No, but I'm actually Scottish. Born in Glasgow 10 minutes away from Ibrox. How long does it take you to get to Parkhead?

The club was founded by brothers Moses and Peter McNeil, Peter Campbell and William McBeath in 1872, but was officially founded in 1873 (15 years before Celtic).
It wouldnt take me as long to get to Parkhead as you to Ibrox, the point I was making is that what difference does it make if new the founder or if im from Scotland? I support my team and have givin my reasons for it. Basically you and Aldo are trying to imply that I cant support Celtic because i live a 30miute flight away from Glasgow? Yet Aldo can support United because his uncle did :S

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

But you can because hes a winger and he supplies goals which makes up for it :)
have you got his assist record?
genuinely doubt he creates that many goals, he didnt take set pieces or play Cb so I dont see how he could have gotten enough to make up for that poor goal drought

So you question why I support Celtic and accuse me of being a glory supporter yet you use a Scottish? Uncle who suported them as your reason.
United are English not Irish

Ok 1, Your just being a stupid **** now because heskey and vidic is completely different, your the one that said 3 goals in 3 seasons made him a bad player end of story :) I then brought up facts and you decided to get all defensive. Im more of a follower of united rather than supporter, but come next season i'll probably go to more games at OT than you do at Celtic Park. Also I never said you couldn't support celtic I was just asking out of curiosity why you were a celtic fan. If you can find where I said you aren;t allowed to support celtic then please show me.

an old firm win is the best feeling in the world so yes i will be laughing and also at end of season

We Will see.

It wouldnt take me as long to get to Parkhead as you to Ibrox, the point I was making is that what difference does it make if new the founder or if im from Scotland? I support my team and have givin my reasons for it. Basically you and Aldo are trying to imply that I cant support Celtic because i live a 30miute flight away from Glasgow? Yet Aldo can support United because his uncle did :S

have you got his assist record?
genuinely doubt he creates that many goals, he didnt take set pieces or play Cb so I dont see how he could have gotten enough to make up for that poor goal drought

As I said above. Just don't really understand why you support Celtic. I was brought up with being given Man Utd shirts and so on. That's why I'm a utd fan and as I said more of a follower.

I used 3 goals in 3 games as one reason as to why he is a bad player. I challenged your facts but you just ignored it and moved on to other topics. You seem to do that a lot!

You like to pick through posts see where you have been left with no argument and continue to other parts where you think you can argue.
e.g. you have dropped the Scott Brown not gettin punished for winding up Diouf topic because proved you wrong yet you have the balls to say that you have proved 2 Celtic supporters wrong.

I gave my reasons for suporting Celtic yet you and Gaffer continued to question my reason. Because you didnt get the answer you wanted.

Edit: im off I will reply to your **** tomorrow (K)

Last edited:
But you can because hes a winger and he supplies goals which makes up for it :)
and the last i checked scott brown wasnt a striker, diouf is a good player you cant argue that, but will he be reembered for his footballing ability or his bad boy attitude i think the latter. We will see, if i was a ranagers fan i would be ******* it cause in the last two old firm games we brushed you asside. oh and by the way gaffer how can you say browns goal was flukey lol the guy was aiming for the goal he wasnt aiming at samaras head for a cross.

Last edited:
I used 3 goals in 3 games as one reason as to why he is a bad player. I challenged your facts but you just ignored it and moved on to other topics. You seem to do that a lot!

You like to pick through posts see where you have been left with no argument and continue to other parts where you think you can argue.
e.g. you have dropped the Scott Brown not gettin punished for winding up Diouf topic because proved you wrong yet you have the balls to say that you have proved 2 Celtic supporters wrong.

I gave my reasons for suporting Celtic yet you and Gaffer continued to question my reason. Because you didnt get the answer you wanted.

Edit: im off I will reply to your **** tomorrow (K)

I never said brown never got punished I know he did. But I still think he was out of order. And I never ignored the facts you provided me with because as I already stated its easier winning trophys in scotland with Celtic than it is in England with Blackburn. Other points you make if I haven't commented on is most likely because they have nothign to do with me or I agree with what you have said to some extent and can't argue it any further :) which I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong are you ? because your the only one saying Diouf is **** ? but thats just in your eyes because you dislike him.
And fair enough you explained why your a celtic fan, I personally still don't get it but its your choice.

Ohh and to me "ignoring your other reasons" I think if you look back and stop telling lies I replied with saying Why he has won more trophys and questioned why brown isn't playing in england and your reason was "He doesn't want to READING wanted him when they were in the prem" I didn't reply to that because it was a stupid point IMO, lets see the difference

Diouf: Liverpool,Bolton and Blackburn.
Brown: Hibernian&Celtic(Who would have been in europe at the time) Wanted by im guessing newly promoted relegtation candidate Reading ? So lets have a think at what you would rather do play against the big guns in europe or struggle for relegation in england ? So yeah Im pretty sure Brown didn't move to Reading because he didn't want to play in england. Don't you beleive Celtic to Reading is a step down ? or do you think Reading are better than your mob ? (k)

and the last i checked scott brown wasnt a striker, diouf is a good player you cant argue that, but will he be reembered for his footballing ability or his bad boy attitude i think the latter. We will see, if i was a ranagers fan i would be ******* it cause in the last two old firm games we brushed you asside. oh and by the way gaffer how can you say browns goal was flukey lol the guy was aiming for the goal he wasnt aiming at samaras head for a cross.

Diouf will be rememberd for his attitude and things he done. No denying it he won't be remembered for his footballing skills. Neither will brown though to be quite honest I'd say hes one of the worst Captains celtic has ever had. I'm not ******* it either because thats like saying the game we played against you lot at Celtic Park we dominated. Then you could also bring games you played against other teams you don't always play great and anything can happen in an OF. Especially A Cup Final and Cup Replay ( Iwould say because theres nothing to lose, but looking back at the Uefa Cup Final when we had nothing to lose we still defended :S) And Browns goal was no Fluke not sure what it is with the Broomloan Stand it saw two great goals though.

I'm not going to argue anymore because its getting a bit repetitive and pointless now.

Last edited:
Good win today could have been 5/6 - 1
There pitch is a joke so it was good to get away with out any injures, Kayal got a yellow and I nearly cried (thinking he would miss the OF) but supposedly it takes two weeks for an accumulation of yellow to take effect?
How Hopper didnt score I will never know XD The one he did score though should have defanatly been given, he was defenatly behind the ball. Another silly linesman, thankfully we didnt need the goal anyway.

Last edited:
Dont think I have ever seen shay not complain about something in a celtic match :)

Dont think I have ever seen shay not complain about something in a celtic match :)
dont think I have ever seen shay get it wrong either ;)

@ Shay: Hooper was offside for the goal mate, that was clear for all to see.

2ia4rwz.jpg

dont think I have ever seen shay get it wrong either ;)

2ia4rwz.jpg

Well I haven't seen the goal from the pic he looks on, and Im not sure if your always right or if you've been wrong but i honestly don't see the point in you bringing it up big deal a goal got dissallowed for offside you won the game and were 3-1 at the time, always complaining. Your a ******* joke ;) do less complaining maybe referees wouldn't continue to go against you's all the time. Every single game you complain about a decision.

Your just a typical tim - Its a conspiracy the refs hate is. And I wonder why....

Status
Not open for further replies.