Old Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your just a typical tim - Its a conspiracy the refs hate is. And I wonder why....[/QUOTE]

Just reading through this thread and couldn't help but laugh at all the **** being spouted from both sides of the divide. But the last post was classic!

The point is why do players and managers, in fact anyone else associated with football get censured and fines and bans issued when they refuse to tow the line. Yet the governing bodies and referees seem to be able to do what they wish with no accountability.

The governing bodies all speak about fair play and sportsmanship yet ban referees from being interviewed after matches! Managers on the other hand are contractualy obliged to give tv /radio interviews.(apart from Fergie!!)

Although i dont believe the way that Celtic Fc went about the matter was correct, i do applaud them for saying enough is enough.

The conspiracy isn't against Celtic it's against every team, player and fan that follows football. An independent body needs to be appointed because it is obvious the level of corruption starts at the very top in the halls of the FIFA. People need to realise that this is a multi billion pound business and let go of the romantic notion of times past.

Well thats my rant of the day out the way!

Well I haven't seen the goal from the pic he looks on, and Im not sure if your always right or if you've been wrong but i honestly don't see the point in you bringing it up big deal a goal got dissallowed for offside you won the game and were 3-1 at the time, always complaining. Your a ******* joke ;) do less complaining maybe referees wouldn't continue to go against you's all the time. Every single game you complain about a decision.

Your just a typical tim - Its a conspiracy the refs hate is. And I wonder why....
i always highlight the wrong decisions despite the result because if I only highlight them when we lose I will get "bitter Tim always complaining when he loses"

Just reading through this thread and couldn't help but laugh at all the **** being spouted from both sides of the divide. But the last post was classic!

The point is why do players and managers, in fact anyone else associated with football get censured and fines and bans issued when they refuse to tow the line. Yet the governing bodies and referees seem to be able to do what they wish with no accountability.

The governing bodies all speak about fair play and sportsmanship yet ban referees from being interviewed after matches! Managers on the other hand are contractualy obliged to give tv /radio interviews.(apart from Fergie!!)

Although i dont believe the way that Celtic Fc went about the matter was correct, i do applaud them for saying enough is enough.

The conspiracy isn't against Celtic it's against every team, player and fan that follows football. An independent body needs to be appointed because it is obvious the level of corruption starts at the very top in the halls of the FIFA. People need to realise that this is a multi billion pound business and let go of the romantic notion of times past.

Well thats my rant of the day out the way!

Manager are obliged but they don't have to give interviews and they also do not have to speak about referee's. Fair enough I do agree sometimes referees do need to be critised yes. But it's not just every so often it's every single Celtic game without question. The referee could make 9 decisions correct and 1 minor decision wrong (which was a minor decision today due to being 3-1 up) People make mistakes. If your defender made 9 match winning tackles in a game and messed up one time would you criticise his performance for one mistake after saving you 9 times before ? I agreed with lennon to some extent about standing up to referees but he took it too far and constantly done it publicly.

i always highlight the wrong decisions despite the result because if I only highlight them when we lose I will get "bitter Tim always complaining when he loses"

you always highlight them because thats all your lot ever do is complain about decisions going against you's. If the decision was the other way round and you get the decision in favour do you complain about the referee being wrong then ? Oh wait no because it happened for you. there are 10 other teams who get less main decisions given for them but they don't shout in the papers everysingle week about bad decisions and referees thats what annoys me more than anything. Not the fact you complain about it but its every single week when something goes against you. I'm going to study many of celtics next games and see how many decisions they get that they shouldn't and see if you complain about the referee then.

Manager are obliged but they don't have to give interviews and they also do not have to speak about referee's. Fair enough I do agree sometimes referees do need to be critised yes. But it's not just every so often it's every single Celtic game without question. The referee could make 9 decisions correct and 1 minor decision wrong (which was a minor decision today due to being 3-1 up) People make mistakes. If your defender made 9 match winning tackles in a game and messed up one time would you criticise his performance for one mistake after saving you 9 times before ? I agreed with lennon to some extent about standing up to referees but he took it too far and constantly done it publicly.

you always highlight them because thats all your lot ever do is complain about decisions going against you's. If the decision was the other way round and you get the decision in favour do you complain about the referee being wrong then ? Oh wait no because it happened for you. there are 10 other teams who get less main decisions given for them but they don't shout in the papers everysingle week about bad decisions and referees thats what annoys me more than anything. Not the fact you complain about it but its every single week when something goes against you. I'm going to study many of celtics next games and see how many decisions they get that they shouldn't and see if you complain about the referee then.

I don't particularly believe there's any 'conspiracy' against Celtic, but the stadndard of refereeing is poor, so why should people not have a go? The fact that it's Celtic who regularly have decisions wrongly go against them does not point to a conspiracy IMO, but just really poor refereeing. If a decision goes against you, then you have a right to complain that it was wrong. And the bit where you said he was just a typical tim, well, that just seemed plain bigoted to me. :S

I hear Dufus has died his *** stained head blue to so he can show he is a true blue and wind up the Celtic fans XD

Celtic to **** Rangers this sunday! Diouf to get the **** kicked out of him!

Celtic to **** Rangers this sunday! Diouf to get the **** kicked out of him!

West Ham to **** Liverpool up, and get relegated. You to grow up and **** off out the thread!

Had a fair bit to drink when I posted that, sorry lads!

West Ham to **** Liverpool up, and get relegated. You to grow up and **** off out the thread!

He had a point. Cletic ******* up rangers can happen and who wouldnt wanna see diouf Hurt...

Ah, can't wait til Celtic are brought back down to planet earth on sunday :)

I think it will be a draw, just for him to return that liverpool are getting relagated and ****, it kinda sad. Diouf is a *****, i would love to see him snapped this weekend. Adn rangers coould lose

ha the old firm part of the **** league of scottish football who even watches scottish football your must be the crappest keauge ever both celtic and rangers fans oh we gonaa play each other for the first time in a while OMG so what who cares about the scottish teams you qualify for champions league only to be knocked out in group stages looooool should just scrap this wate of space league

ha the old firm part of the **** league of scottish football who even watches scottish football your must be the crappest keauge ever both celtic and rangers fans oh we gonaa play each other for the first time in a while OMG so what who cares about the scottish teams you qualify for champions league only to be knocked out in group stages looooool should just scrap this wate of space league
Do you have the ability to spell whatsoever? Yes the SPL isn't the best league in the world, but to say it's the "crappest" is completely wrong. There are a lot of leagues worse than that. Also, "loooooooool"? The **** is that? Laugh out out out... loud? If you don't like the SPL/Old Firm, why are you even responding to the thread?

Also, for everyone who is saying Diouf should get kicked the **** out of should shut up. He's a ****, yes, but the fact is that he is actually a good player. Grow up, seriously.

Prediction 2-2 again, Ness for another huge screamer and Stokes and Hooper to keep up their good form.

having only just read through this thread for the first time, some of you need to seriously chill out/wind your necks in.

Yet you're sad enough to come on this thread and try to diss it. You are the waste of space here. We know our teams are in a **** league and we know our teams are ****, but doesn't that tell you something about the supporters? And invest in a dictionary. ;)

Also, for everyone who is saying Diouf should get kicked the **** out of should shut up. He's a ****, yes, but the fact is that he is actually a good player. Grow up, seriously.

I stop saying this about Diouf when he grows a ******* pair of balls. The man is scum... His talent is no excuse for his vile, hiddeous personality.

u think diouf is a talent shows what kinda **** league ur in hahhaah

Status
Not open for further replies.