Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

• Thread starter Thread starter Onox
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 416
  • Views Views 157K
After a good first season with Napoli, the second one I struggled a lot so I decided to try v5 out.

So far I just love it, my team is finally wining and surprisingly my forwards have learned how to score. Just hope it will keep going on like this!

5/5 so far!

umm hello onyx will this work with my liverpool team the v5 of your tactic as i have pastore and alexis samchez but were do i play them. my strikers are torres and lukaku do i play lukaku on the right wich is supoort or the left

Awesome tactic. In my 2nd season with Manchester City, and I'm demolishing the Premier League :).

Tevez leading the goal-charts and is 5 goals or so ahead of every one, 3rd place has Dzeko. Also Silva leading the assists charts with Milner right behind him.

33 Team goals in 9 games played in the EPL.

Great tactic, won't dissapoint.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Check that out, Luis Suarez was in the Advanced Forward position with Dzeko poaching, needless to say a poacher wasn't needed. :)

Last edited:
Going to download the new patch and see how the tac preformes, then ill upload the v6 once its working good with the new patch. :)

How you getting on with the patch Onox?

I'm still having success... but find that I concede more now through crosses and set pieces... are you finding that too?

when you set "for the fan" what you say if you loose at half time ? and when the other team is favourite what I say if I loose at half time ? please !

Hi guys I have one question ... Do you have still a problem with scoring efficiency your strikers?I´m playing with new patch but problem is not repaired ... Strikers just not scoring.They have a many chances but shoot the middle gate.Or go alone to goalkeeper but in 90% not score.And I never won penalty shoot ... This is great tactic but the game bugs are terrible.:S

Hi guys I have one question ... Do you have still a problem with scoring efficiency your strikers?I´m playing with new patch but problem is not repaired ... Strikers just not scoring.They have a many chances but shoot the middle gate.Or go alone to goalkeeper but in 90% not score.And I never won penalty shoot ... This is great tactic but the game bugs are terrible.:S
Who are your strikers and which position are you playing them in?

Don't be afraid to put some of your strikers in the AMC Inside Forward position, I've found that putting some strikers in that position such as Luis Suarez works much better. Needs to have at least 15+ passing though for it to work. Also a player like Tevez with 20 Work rate would do amazing in the Advanced Forward position, even when he doesn't score he's racking up 2-3 assists per game.

OK so this is my starting lineup

manchesterzkladnsestava.jpg

Seems like Rooney is performing really well, averaging 7.30 whereas Macheda is under 7.00, and that's not acceptable for a team such as ManU. Your entire team is doing great except for him, so I guess give him time until the January transfer window to see if he hits up at least 7.10 rating, if not - loan him off and buy a new striker that has good Finishing, First Touch, and Dribbling. If all those are 15+ then you got yourself a prolific poacher.

Yeah he has good reviews but how I´m sad his scoring efficiency is totally bad.As with all my strikers.I have a many really big chances but horror in the end is unbelievable ... I´m think that must be some bug in game ... because my players often shooting the goal structure.

What is the difference between v3 and v4.1 please and in peoples opinion which is better?
i tried to use v5 with man u and i dont know why it didnt work.
im using 11.2 btw now

thanks guys, really appreciate it if anyone helps

Last edited:
What is the difference between v3 and v4.1 please and in peoples opinion which is better?
i tried to use v5 with man u and i dont know why it didnt work.
im using 11.2 btw now

thanks guys, really appreciate it if anyone helps
Really suprised have you followed all onox instructions such as oi's and match preperations pitch size and are you playing players in best roles i use v5 on latest patch won everything first season and prem secon and fa cup top of league in third season

well i tried it in the last patch. i used every instruction he said apart from the team talk and oi.
but it didnt seem convincing to me tbh

how do i set up the oi, can i just use the assistant manager to set it for me?

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Also do i need to rest the oi's at half time because usually the game makes subs or changes there formation? Or should i not worry about re doing this?

Also do i need oi for the cms?

Last edited:
I have tried about 10 different tactics so far from FM base and every tac sometimes either scores a lot of goals or very low / none at all even though its a great tac, it comes down to luck and randomness in a lot of cases. I think it just has to do something with tha fact that its simply harder to score in FM11 compared to FM10.

V6 development has purely been focused on scoring more goals and this is not an easy challange as it takes time to tast it. I cant say based on 5 games where I scored 3-4 goals each that the tac is "good" at scoring goals, I need to test it over 1-3 season which I am doing at the moment.

Been inactive for a while due to Uni and Holiday chaos but im back to developing the v6. I anticipate that I will release it within a day or two. Thanks for all the support and feedback so far guys and merry xmas :)

One thing is for sure though, v6 is scoring a lot more than v5 but now question is will it keep this up over 2 season. This is what im testing atm.

do you re do the oi at half time?
oi,s at start of game they are most important ant half time i just ask assistant

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

I have tried about 10 different tactics so far from FM base and every tac sometimes either scores a lot of goals or very low / none at all even though its a great tac, it comes down to luck and randomness in a lot of cases. I think it just has to do something with tha fact that its simply harder to score in FM11 compared to FM10.

V6 development has purely been focused on scoring more goals and this is not an easy challange as it takes time to tast it. I cant say based on 5 games where I scored 3-4 goals each that the tac is "good" at scoring goals, I need to test it over 1-3 season which I am doing at the moment.

Been inactive for a while due to Uni and Holiday chaos but im back to developing the v6. I anticipate that I will release it within a day or two. Thanks for all the support and feedback so far guys and merry xmas :)

One thing is for sure though, v6 is scoring a lot more than v5 but now question is will it keep this up over 2 season. This is what im testing atm.
Cant wait onox keep up good work hope ya have good crimbo :)

Hi.
I am using AS ROMA. So I was wondering if I could put Francesco Totti as Trequartista instead of Inside forward?

Excellent tactic, I switch between V4/4.1/5 depending on the opposition and have made several tweaks to the defensive aspect to tailor it to my team.

Current League Table
809_Barclays_Premier_League_Inform.jpg

Fixture List

422_Arsenal_Arsenal_Fixtures_2.jpg

However, I've been very lucky in that David Silva, Pjanic, and Carlos Tevez were unhappy, transfer listed, and thus available for 9-16 GBP in the second season where I had plenty of money to grab them on the cheap.

834_Untitled_1.jpg

Definitely among the best tactics I've used, and more consistent than most too.

Back