Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

• Thread starter Thread starter Onox
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 416
  • Views Views 157K
Sml update...

My 36!, yes 36 unbeaten run came to an end in the Semi Final of the Champions League away to Inter - so I'm out of that now, but climbed up to 2nd in the premiership now with 3 games left. Man Utd are top by 4 points and they don't look like slipping up - if only I'd of used this tactic from the start of the season... then who knows?

Team is playing some wonderful stuff and looks very solid - just need a quality striker and a quality right back and I should be good next season.

More people should try this tactic!

BTW: I'm spurs, in the first season!

so im using your v3 with middlesbrough so far going great, won 5 out of 5 so far, was just wondering could i please see your squads stats (goals, assists etc.) just to see if i think my players are under or overchieving, cheers bro

so im using your v3 with middlesbrough so far going great, won 5 out of 5 so far, was just wondering could i please see your squads stats (goals, assists etc.) just to see if i think my players are under or overchieving, cheers bro

Today I managed to mess up my C drive which resultet in me loosing all FM stuff (same games, tac, shortlists, trainings, skins etc) and also meant I had to reinstall W7... Its been a long day but everything is back in order and fm 11 is up and running again. Im gonna go ahead and start a new game and continiue testing and tweaking twoards v5. I will post screenshots and updates about my progress along the way. :)

okay mate no worries, just an estimate how many goals did your strikers get in a season on average?

With Man U I _think_ about 25 for the poacher and 15-20 for the right striker. I had like 5 strikers with Man U so its hard to be exact. Bit less with Sunderland but still close to that estimate. Ill post a new report once I finish a new season, Im thinking of starting a game as Napoli this time.

and just another quick question, what in your opinion is the best tactic, the v4.1?

cheers

and just another quick question, what in your opinion is the best tactic, the v4.1?

cheers

Yes. The v5 test version is made from v4.1 but with few simmilarities to v3 as well. The v5 is imo superior to both of those but I cant say for sure until properly tested

So, if I was supossed to use this tactic with At. Madrid, I would have to sell Simao and Reyes etc?
Sorry for another off-topic, Onox.
Cheers :)

So, if I was supossed to use this tactic with At. Madrid, I would have to sell Simao and Reyes etc?
Sorry for another off-topic, Onox.
Cheers :)

Sadly but yes, wingers are not needed at all in this tactic.

I am however at the moment testing my winger tactic. It's basically the same as this one but I use one of the strikers and the AMC as AMR and AML playing with one lone striker, rest of the formation is identical. I'm currently testing it with AC Milan and i really like what i'm seeing.

I am going to prioritize making the new winger tactic since I think most of you using the 4-3-3 Total football tactic have probably fine tuned the tac to suit your team etc so rushing the v5 isnt needed. The v5 will at some point come though i'm just gonna give it more time and feedback from you guys :)

I am however at the moment testing my winger tactic. It's basically the same as this one but I use one of the strikers and the AMC as AMR and AML playing with one lone striker, rest of the formation is identical. I'm currently testing it with AC Milan and i really like what i'm seeing.

I am going to prioritize making the new winger tactic since I think most of you using the 4-3-3 Total football tactic have probably fine tuned the tac to suit your team etc so rushing the v5 isnt needed. The v5 will at some point come though i'm just gonna give it more time and feedback from you guys :)
Thanks for the quick reply mate.
So, if I sell Reyes and Simao, I should have quite a big budget (probably).
Which AMC would be suggested for At. Madrid? The AMC played a big role when I used this tactic with my Arsenal squad.
So. Which AMC should I bring to At. Madrid? Javier Pastore?

Thanks for the quick reply mate.
So, if I sell Reyes and Simao, I should have quite a big budget (probably).
Which AMC would be suggested for At. Madrid? The AMC played a big role when I used this tactic with my Arsenal squad.
So. Which AMC should I bring to At. Madrid? Javier Pastore?

Javier Pastore is great, I always get Miralem Pjanic myself.

Hes is "good" and after 1 year he becomes "super good" probably the best amc i'd say. First season you can get him cheap, I always sign him for 12.5-13 mill euro

good idea :)
i look fwd to test that :)
kutgw !

not bad.. i placed it in match preparation for a season and tried it the next.. so far i only conceded 2 goals in all competition and scored at least 1 goal per game.. although it is only like the 8th match but good enough for me

Aye up mate ive just started using this for my 2nd season as portsmouth, put it into practice at start of pre-season adn ive just played my 9th league game of which im still unbeaten :) just lost in league cup to coventry which was disapointin but i did have a weakened team.
So far really enjoying the tactic and can only imagine how good it is using it with top class players. Only thing i have noticed is i dont seem to score to many of corners but im controlling the games enough not to worry bout tht lol

2015 : 10 games in competition 10 wins ( 30-2 ) with Anderlecht ( v4.1 )
only 2 things my amc ( jovetic or de bruyne ) don't perform that well , possibly the weakest role of the tactic , what u say onox ?
Also experimenting with contain instead of attack away of home vs top 5 teams in CL ( Barca , Inter , AC Milan , Chelsea , Real ) , because attacking i almost allways lose 1-0

2015 : 10 games in competition 10 wins ( 30-2 ) with Anderlecht ( v4.1 )
only 2 things my amc ( jovetic or de bruyne ) don't perform that well , possibly the weakest role of the tactic , what u say onox ?
Also experimenting with contain instead of attack away of home vs top 5 teams in CL ( Barca , Inter , AC Milan , Chelsea , Real ) , because attacking i almost allways lose 1-0
Which role do you play Lukaku in, mate? :)

2015fixtures.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

i play lukaku as poacher , tried him as adv fwd in this tactic , and many other roles in my own tactic , i firmly believe he's a poacher ( think of Drogba , both breat to score goals ). he plays best with a creative passer next to him ( M. Suarez here)

Back