Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

• Thread starter Thread starter Onox
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 416
  • Views Views 157K
Just to point out that all "work ball into box" actually does is knock a players long shots down by one. However, since all the players have theirs manually done on this tactic, it actually doesn't matter, hence it's pointless using this shout.

Using this tactic with Aston Villa. Lost against Everton with 3-0, against Bolton 2-1 and Spurs 1-0. Should I use 4.1?

I've given this tactic a try with a new Man Utd save just to see what it can do and so far so good, it's produced some surprising results i must say.

I've noticed though that without Rooney in the team playing as the Advanced Forward I do struggle to find goals and create less chances. Of course i understand this may be due to not having another player of Rooney's standard sat on the bench waiting to play, any suggestions as to players i could be or any role changes i could make to solve this would be great. As of yet with the use of Berbatov and Macheda in that role instead of Rooney i do struggle.

However, here's some screenies of what it can do.

manutdvmancityinformati.png

manutdvmancitystatsmatc.png

blackburnvmanutdinforma.png

sunderlandvmanutdinform.png

javierhernndezprofileat.png
waynerooneyprofileattri.png

Thats some very impressive stats, even better than my own when I played Man U (Lost the save now). What version was this with, did you do any tweaks and did you follow the OI and SI? Rooney works in both roles in the tac, as poacher and as Advanced forward, I used him as the right striker and Hernandes as the poacher and it worked great. I'm not 100% sure what role would suit rooney best though, I guess Deeplying forward with roaming activated?

Just to point out that all "work ball into box" actually does is knock a players long shots down by one. However, since all the players have theirs manually done on this tactic, it actually doesn't matter, hence it's pointless using this shout.

Thanks for pointing that out, thats one less SI to have to put up. 8-|

Using this tactic with Aston Villa. Lost against Everton with 3-0, against Bolton 2-1 and Spurs 1-0. Should I use 4.1?

Has the tactic filled up the bars in match preperation, did you use OI and SI? Did you do any tweaks to the tac, have you tuned it twoards your squad and players? Feel free to give v4.1 a try. v5 is closing in as well but still those results are strange something must not be right tbh. Maybe give it a few more games and see what happens? Are you using the right players for each position?

Thats some very impressive stats, even better than my own when I played Man U (Lost the save now). What version was this with, did you do any tweaks and did you follow the OI and SI? Rooney works in both roles in the tac, as poacher and as Advanced forward, I used him as the right striker and Hernandes as the poacher and it worked great. I'm not 100% sure what role would suit rooney best though, I guess Deeplying forward with roaming activated?

Thanks for pointing that out, thats one less SI to have to put up. 8-|

Has the tactic filled up the bars in match preperation, did you use OI and SI? Did you do any tweaks to the tac, have you tuned it twoards your squad and players? Feel free to give v4.1 a try. v5 is closing in as well but still those results are strange something must not be right tbh. Maybe give it a few more games and see what happens? Are you using the right players for each position?
Yes, but i'll give it another try :)

not sure , but one of the 4 sideline instructions might put amc on fwdruns often , weard but i go look that up

I have Dzeko and other good players in season 2 with Villa. Started with a 8/21 in premier league.. I never dominate a match and I did OI and SI every match. Bars are filled up to max..

Lost to Stoke now too, 8/24. Having coentrao, Sissoko, Henrique, Affelay, Dzeko...

Last edited:
Just finished first season with Barcelona. Went through undefeated and did The Treble.

Conceded 2 goals in the whole Champions League.

Awesome tactic :)

indeed,great results with this tactic,onox you just win seria a,coppa italia and uefa cup in the first sesson with palermo,i played,but this wonderful tactic is your,so the results are yours,congratulations,and for those how try this or any other tactic with aston villa,in another of my save as birmingham,the villans gets relegated from premiership so if houlier can't do nothing with villa i guess that nobody can't,no ? :D

Onox , aboiut the amc : when u put " exploit the middle " on , fwd runs of amc are put to often .
now that i discovered this , i dont use that instruction anymore and my team plays good :)

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

here my instructions for lukaku ( right striker )
after lots of tries i think i got it :)
lukaku.jpg

Thanks for the tip, im gonna try those instructions on my right stalker as well to see how it works out. :)

Thanks for the tip, im gonna try those instructions on my right stalker as well to see how it works out. :)

Onox, you have an idea why i'm losing so many games with Villa with this tactic?

I play with:

Dzeko-Lukaku/Gabby
Paulo Henrique
Ashley Young-Petrov/Affelay
Moussa Sissoko
Coentrao-Dunne Cuellar-Rafinha
Ochoa

Onox, you have an idea why i'm losing so many games with Villa with this tactic?

I play with:

Dzeko-Lukaku/Gabby
Paulo Henrique
Ashley Young-Petrov/Affelay
Moussa Sissoko
Coentrao-Dunne Cuellar-Rafinha
Ochoa

I have no idea, provide some more info. How is the morale, who are you using in what position, have you changed anything, what version are you using, following th OI? Anything else that you think is important please mention it..

I have no idea, provide some more info. How is the morale, who are you using in what position, have you changed anything, what version are you using, following th OI? Anything else that you think is important please mention it..
villaa.jpg

Thats a really good team and should work great with the tac, I cant believe you are having a hard time with it. How do you handle team talks? Try using 4.1 btw.

v5 is coming soon enough, im doing last season of testing (half way through the season, in Jan atm)

Thats a really good team and should work great with the tac, I cant believe you are having a hard time with it. How do you handle team talks? Try using 4.1 btw.

v5 is coming soon enough, im doing last season of testing (half way through the season, in Jan atm)

What's different?

Team talks mostly For the Fans, I really hope it is going to get better with V5

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:45 PM ----------

I give it up, lost again to Birmingham with 2-1 and only played 2-2 against QPR

Onox : i think i got it working now :)
mentality --> leftstriker 18 , rightsttriker 17 , amc 16
passing --> lefstriker 5 , righstriker 7 , amc 6
amc run with ball --> if he has 17 or more , put it on often instead of mixed

amc & both strikers perform well now
so the roamer is still the amc here ;) :)
so if tactic doesnt work i advice to tweak a minimum ( as Onox ' tactic ownz ). tweak strikers and / or amc but keep the tactic in mind ;)

i add a screen of my amc instructions ;)

amcinstrucsfm2011onox.jpg

What's different?

Mostly been focusing in making the team score more. Im happy with the defence so im only doing tweaks in the Midfield and Attack. Midfield im trying to make stable both in defence and attack. The attack (AMC and Strikers) im doing tweaks to improve their average ratings and goals/assist etc.

Onox : i think i got it working now :)
mentality --> leftstriker 18 , rightsttriker 17 , amc 16
passing --> lefstriker 5 , righstriker 7 , amc 6
amc run with ball --> if he has 17 or more , put it on often instead of mixed

amc & both strikers perform well now
so the roamer is still the amc here ;) :)
so if tactic doesnt work i advice to tweak a minimum ( as Onox ' tactic ownz ). tweak strikers and / or amc but keep the tactic in mind ;)

i add a screen of my amc instructions ;)

Interesting. Ive been trying almost identical AMC and Left striker instructions as you are using and I changed Right stalker to the instructions you talked about earlier to test them out, after 7 matches my right striker(Ibrahimovic) has score around 1-3 goals every match, the left striker is solid and the amc is a lot better than previous season. I just beat Juventus 0-4 away and parma 1-5 away in my last games. Im scoring a lot more goals im just hoping this will stay and that its not just a random good form that will slum away hehe.

Also could you try setting the wide play on the AMC as Cut inside and see how it works for you? I know It sounds weird ticking that on a AMC but I have this little theory that it helps. Since I activated it my AMC has scored 3 goals in last 4 games. Maybe its just a random thing ill know for sure once I play more games. I ticked off roaming btw and his role is Advanced Playmaker support so far in v5.

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Team talks mostly For the Fans, I really hope it is going to get better with V5

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:45 PM ----------

I give it up, lost again to Birmingham with 2-1 and only played 2-2 against QPR

Sry it didnt work for you m8, thats really strange with a team like that.. :S

Small Update. The AMC just got MoM vs Inter Home, scoring two goals and assisting one. With those instructions I mentioned. I use Diego Costa as the AMC btw.

Last edited:
Mostly been focusing in making the team score more. Im happy with the defence so im only doing tweaks in the Midfield and Attack. Midfield im trying to make stable both in defence and attack. The attack (AMC and Strikers) im doing tweaks to improve their average ratings and goals/assist etc.

Interesting. Ive been trying almost identical AMC and Left striker instructions as you are using and I changed Right stalker to the instructions you talked about earlier to test them out, after 7 matches my right striker(Ibrahimovic) has score around 1-3 goals every match, the left striker is solid and the amc is a lot better than previous season. I just beat Juventus 0-4 away and parma 1-5 away in my last games. Im scoring a lot more goals im just hoping this will stay and that its not just a random good form that will slum away hehe.

Also could you try setting the wide play on the AMC as Cut inside and see how it works for you? I know It sounds weird ticking that on a AMC but I have this little theory that it helps. Since I activated it my AMC has scored 3 goals in last 4 games. Maybe its just a random thing ill know for sure once I play more games. I ticked off roaming btw and his role is Advanced Playmaker support so far in v5.

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Sry it didnt work for you m8, thats really strange with a team like that.. :S

Small Update. The AMC just got MoM vs Inter Home, scoring two goals and assisting one. With those instructions I mentioned. I use Diego Costa as the AMC btw.

hey mate, decided to give it another season with your tactic. Won al my games so far (18/18), i'm going to try Cut inside on AMC now :)

Back