Osama Bin Laden Is Dead Breaking News

The video which Obama and Hillary sat and watched will be all over the internet soon, that would be good evidence XD.

Might be exercise. I'd guess SAS is on high alert there for some time.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

What had most influence in Osama beginning to target US was that US didn't leave Saudi Arabia after Gulf War ended. He issued his first fatwa in 96. And in 98 was the US Embassy Bombing which was if i remember correctly first attack he targeted against US. Previously he had targeted "corrupt islamic governaments".

And Mike I didn't mean by what I said that US is responsible for Osama's extremist views. I was bit tired last night and what I wrote came out wrong. They are only responsible of fueling those with their own actions in Near East.
The US didnt leave becuase Saudi Arabia gets a lot of money (and also military cover and equipment from the fact the US is stationed there) both sides win
i think one of his fatwa's came out a bit earlier. But i do agree the US policy (particularly the bush administration) since then has not helped the situation.

Last edited:
Don't believe he is dead for a second. The fact he's been hiding for 10 years and has now only suddenly been captured just doesn't add up.

What doesn't add up? In any game of hide and seek the time taken to seek is negligible compared to the time taken to hide. There has to be a tiny point in the timeline where he is captured.

Saddam was captured alive. Osama was in the midst of a firefight and resisted arrest, thus the only thing they could do was shoot him since he was wanted "Dead or alive". Since he was dead, it's part of the Islamic culture to bury the body within 24 hours, the last thing they wanted to do was inflame more passion within the extremists by disobeying that.

Saudi Arabia stripped him of his citizenship.

Wow, a YouTube conspiracy video. So fresh.

Numerology is ridiculous in every way shape and form. It's inevitable that eventually dates match up, patterns will appear when you want to see them.

Honestly, it's the fact they realised information on things like troops whereabouts, information that can endanger peoples safety....what they did was totally wrong imo. I know there's a freedom of info act, but still....they took it to the extreme. Shouldn't have done it

I see you point, but I think people around the world needed or atleast had the right to know some of the stuff they published.

I see you point, but I think people around the world needed or atleast had the right to know some of the stuff they published.

Not when it endangers the lives of others. Not a fan of secrets, but sometimes they are necessary. They didnt think when they got their hands on it

By the way, I read in a few Spanish news sites that Miami Heat (NBA) will make an official celebration for Bin Laden's death before their next match, with US soldiers invited. Are they ******* retarded?

By the way, I read in a few Spanish news sites that Miami Heat (NBA) will make an official celebration for Bin Laden's death before their next match, with US soldiers invited. Are they ******* retarded?

seriously? sigh that is just stupid, but a great way to win over marketing and new fans

Not when it endangers the lives of others. Not a fan of secrets, but sometimes they are necessary. They didnt think when they got their hands on it

I believe knowing was happening in gitmo was necessary, knowing of the collateral murder video was necessary, the diplo cables are win too. Anyways, this is the bin Laden thread, and I'm drifting off-topic. We can probably have a wikileaks thread later :p

Who cares about the serious stuff?!

What have Osama Bin Laden and Maddie got in common?

Both had their back door smashed in before being dumped at the bottom of the ocean.

Who cares about the serious stuff?!

What have Osama Bin Laden and Maddie got in common?

Both had their back door smashed in before being dumped at the bottom of the ocean.

Ooooh, now THAT is black humour. :D
Inb4 all the "OMG U MONSTER"

I've heard there will be a new special guest on Spongebob Squarepants next week...

I admit that is a bit ott like. That could inflame things a little bit.

Should have killed himself. I would have thought that he would hate to die by the Americans

Last edited:
Well done. I've only seen that joke ten times today.

Saddam.... Check

Osama..... Check

The ***** who keep telling the same Bin Laden jokes over and over again.... Pending

Saddam.... Check

Osama..... Check

The ***** who keep telling the same Bin Laden jokes over and over again.... Pending

Mr. Joel such language :O lol

Should have killed himself. I would have thought that he would hate to die by the Americans

Suicide is a sin in Islam. And he wouldn't get the 98 virgins and whatnot, or whatever the number is.

It's amazing what can be done when the PSN is do...wait we've used that one?

Um..Yeah, you hear about that Osama Bin Laden stuff, crazy ****.

Suicide is a sin in Islam. And he wouldn't get the 98 virgins and whatnot, or whatever the number is.

Then why do they use suicide bombers, and promise them the 78 virgins?