Osama Bin Laden Is Dead Breaking News

Suicide and suicide bombing are against Islam and it is only minority muslims groups that support it.

Then why do they use suicide bombers, and promise them the 78 virgins?

Not sure exactly what the justification is but I'm guessing that it's dying for a cause and doing good in the act of death, unlike suicide, which is you simply killing yourself without affecting anyone else.

Suicide and suicide bombing are against Islam and it is only minority muslims groups that support it.

The author probably shouldn't have mentioned hundreds of violence and murder inducing quotes, then. But that's another topic. ^.^

For you conspiracy lovers out there, have a look at » Architect Richard Gage Explains His 9/11 Theory Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

And then go to the homepage on there, really does make fascinating reading.

The amazing short sightedness and naivety of the people commenting on the Osama conspiracy makes me facepalm. I really despise the arrogant way most conspiracy theorists seem to act like everyone else is stupid for lapping up everything we're told, and that they're superior. I know not all are like that, but so many act like it.

Couldn't find the full story on the 9/11 thing, but I think I've seen it before anyway.

The amazing short sightedness and naivety of the people commenting on the Osama conspiracy makes me facepalm. I really despise the arrogant way most conspiracy theorists seem to act like everyone else is stupid for lapping up everything we're told, and that they're superior. I know not all are like that, but so many act like it.

Couldn't find the full story on the 9/11 thing, but I think I've seen it before anyway.

Oh I'm not saying I believe it at all, I just think it makes fascinating reading looking at all of it.

Oh I'm not saying I believe it at all, I just think it makes fascinating reading looking at all of it.

Was just ranting at the theorists in general, not you. :wub:

We only live once, let's not waste valueable time contemplating what might have been, or what may become. Let's just go with the flow and enjoy life.

We only live once, let's not waste valueable time contemplating what might have been, or what may become. Let's just go with the flow and enjoy life.

and you called me a hippy :p...

You guys don't actually believe what the US are telling you... do you?

I'm sick and tired of the over the top patriotism that the US live to. Tell them anything and they'll believe it. Obama could say that Al Qaeda have surrended, the US have won the iraq war and that the US is now 10 billion dollars richer and they'll go out chanting USA! USA! USA!

They need to get a grip of themselves. Stand up and stop being fed by this selfish and corrup government.

I'm sick and tired of the over the top patriotism that the US live to. Tell them anything and they'll believe it. Obama could say that Al Qaeda have surrended, the US have won the iraq war and that the US is now 10 billion dollars richer and they'll go out chanting USA! USA! USA!

They need to get a grip of themselves. Stand up and stop being fed by this selfish and corrup government.

Any proof?

I'm not an American, and I believe he's dead. Stop being an over the top conspiracy theorist already.

even though they have changed there stories over the past couple of days? and disposed of the body so quickly...

already said enough with conspiracy theories

create another thread and discuss them there