Those results are insane but I had nothing near that.

Feel either mine or his are an anomaly here ha

I play FM Touch and nearly all the matches I use instant result. But if i'm up againt a strong team I play the match and with this tactic most of the time I win the match, but when I try instant result on the same match against the same strong team I lose most of the time.

Maybe some one else can try this and see how it goes?

Is there any tweak when against a bigger club or on away game?
some kind of counter or something?

because i've always lose agains real madrid and barcelona
even though I'm smashing all other teams using valencia

Is there any tweak when against a bigger club or on away game?
some kind of counter or something?

because i've always lose agains real madrid and barcelona
even though I'm smashing all other teams using valencia

Working on an Away version right now;)

Well, I've been trying 3 different versions for smaller teams/away games, and all 3 are off to great starts and performing way better than expected. I'm using the tactics for every game, home and away. Will finish the seasons and post all 3 or the best one, but here's a sneak peek.

Koln: Media prediction of 11th, currently 1st. This one is a counter and structured version of the original.
View attachment 84998

View attachment 84997

Watford:
Media prediction of 14th, currently 1st. This one is a Standard, Very Fluid one, keeps the poachers and midfield, and changes up the defenders a lot.
View attachment 84996

View attachment 84995

Grenada:
Media prediction of 14th, currently 1st. This one is a Standard, Very Fluid, keeps most of the original, but moves the AMC to a MC and tweaks team instructions and set pieces a bit.
View attachment 84994

View attachment 84993

Last edited:
The original tactic has been doing great for me for my Feyenoord team in the Eredivisie but could do with an ''Away'' version in Europe League/Champions League matches for me. Looking forward to the "Away" version(s). KUTGW!

Really like the Granada formation, hope this one gets released for us to test! :)

Really like the Granada formation, hope this one gets released for us to test! :)

That one plays great football so far, but more cards than I would like. Still, it's effective. I'll try to finish and release it today, though having a 2 week old baby at home can change plans pretty quick :p

View attachment 84984

Release all 3 mate best thing to do then we can to the testing while you enjoy some time with the little one

Release all 3 mate best thing to do then we can to the testing while you enjoy some time with the little one

You're absolutely right. In the interest of time, here are 2 of them!

Koln I'm still tweaking. Currently 4th after a media prediction of 12th, but that's not good enough for me. The other 2 are great so far though, so here they are.

I'll post the latest updates, but people can try them out however they want (H)

Granada: grenada_30F387B5-D09D-40EF-81D9-629DD4723404

Media predicts 14th, currently 1st
View attachment 84939
View attachment 84935
View attachment 84934

Watford:
watford_F77ABC4E-8722-4F21-8471-A70FEE43438F

Media predicts 15th, currently 1st
View attachment 84937
View attachment 84936