Own goal gifts Man Utd late draw

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 7K
come off what mate, being slaughtered or watching utd being slaughtered for scoring a goal,

well done chelsea are top the table, it is 8 games in, and utd have only won it 3 times on the trot, including a champions league during tht time, 2 league cups, and 2 community shield mate, but it is okay chelsea are top of the table in october must mean they are going to win it.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Nani one on one that never happened mate unlucky

sorry it was nani sliding in rooney,

sunderland winning never happened unlucky mate

come off what mate, being slaughtered or watching utd being slaughtered for scoring a goal,

well done chelsea are top the table, it is 8 games in, and utd have only won it 3 times on the trot, including a champions league during tht time, 2 league cups, and 2 community shield mate, but it is okay chelsea are top of the table in october must mean they are going to win it.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

sorry it was nani sliding in rooney,

sunderland winning never happened unlucky mate

Never said we did win did I FACT, so end off we got a point at Old Trafford and scared the life out of you so unlucky.

We definitely didnt deserve to win, that is the worst iv seen us play in absolutely ages, Sunderland played well in the first half and were defending extremely well and must of been gutted as i thought they maybe deserved to get the 3 points, but im happy we got the late goal.

oh, i do love these little arguments especially when people try to end it,

sunderland where unlucky, but united wherent lucky there is a difference, i am too tired and lazy to explain it to you, i am off to bed, we can continue this tommorrow if people want

Theres nothing to explain. Scott if you just admitted that United are a very lucky team then it would be fine :P I'm not sure what everyone else is arguing about. But all I know is like for the first 60 mins United had like 1 shot yeah? That's pretty bad, and maybe if Sunderland had played defensively for the last half an hour it could have been a different result.

oh, i do love these little arguments especially when people try to end it,

sunderland where unlucky, but united wherent lucky there is a difference, i am too tired and lazy to explain it to you, i am off to bed, we can continue this tommorrow if people want

Lol Sunderland were unlucky but United were not lucky, funny that like. We restricted attacks with great defending but there is no changing your mind, you are probably a United fan that thought you were not lucky against Arsenal but maybe you can explain that to me as well. I await your words of wisdom(lol) :).

beautiful second goal from sunderland

lovely passing

would u argree danny ??

yeah the ref did well to play advantage to u

i think u can have a great year this year

i enjoyed the game vs wolves last week very much it was very entertaning

jones and bent will leave some defenders quaking in the boots :D

what????
this from a supporter of a team who have cattermole.

yeah the ref did well to play advantage to u

i think u can have a great year this year

i enjoyed the game vs wolves last week very much it was very entertaning

jones and bent will leave some defenders quaking in the boots :D

Yeah hope so they will score goals, the Wolves game was weirdest game of football I have ever seen involving Sunderland. We played awful yet scored 5 goals was surreal but followed it up with a point at Old Trafford which was just brilliant really proud of the players

Fletcher is a dirty cheat, all he does is foul.

bruce has made some super signings

cana,cattermole.bent,turner etc

that is not true. he is a really good player. he is a combative midfielder he is always gonna commit a few fouls.

that is not true. he is a really good player. he is a combative midfielder he is always gonna commit a few fouls.

This season he has became a nasty player, he dives in and whinges, like he did on Saturday after he nearly took Reids legs off

he's become a better player. he has to dive in. he is normally the only midfielder making any tackles. anderson does his bit when he is on but when he is playing with giggs or scholes they never tackle and when they do theyr'e ****. i haven't noticed any change in attitude. he's a passionate player.

Theres a difference between passionate and a 'hacker'.

Cattermole is dirty player but he has 4 yellow cards this season one for handball and one for dissent the other two for bad tackles. How Fletcher was not booked against Arsenal is beyond me

yeah their is and fletcher comes down on the passionate side.

he was booked against arsenal if i'm not mistaken.

Back