2nd is a great finish! Looking forward to the talent Me and Joe will have to work with :)

How did Sergi Roberto play for you?

2nd is a great finish! Looking forward to the talent Me and Joe will have to work with :)

How did Sergi Roberto play for you?

He was on loan at Sporting (the spainish one ) where he played 13 games

Yeah, sorry about that, I loaned him out due to signing Gylfi, couldn't really see him getting much game time as I'm not the best at squad rotation :p

Right just a quick update I've done my half of the season, the seasons going really well, we're contesting for the league and we topped our Champions League Group, I'll update this properly later, but I'll pm the next person the game!

Well done on such a good half-season, I'm having a look around the squad tonight and I'll put up a plan of action on what I want to achieve after your update!

Sorry I've taken so long to getting around to do the update. I've been very busy. I've recently made a few new tactics on FM2012 and I've been testing them on my games with small teams and they've been really successful so I decided to test the tactic I thought was the best out of the ones I've made with a bigger team and I though this was an ideal opportunity. It's been really successful so far. You's are welcome to use it if you's want. Basically it is a 1-4-2-2-1 tactic this is a Goalkeeper, a Sweeper, 2 Centre Backs, 2 Wing Backs, 2 Central Midfielders, 2 Attacking Wingers and a Poacher Striker. I'll post a screenshot of it. I'm aware I spent quite a lot of money in transfers but I wanted to strengthen the team in particular areas and I got what I deemed to be really good buys. My main signings were Yaroslav Rakitskyi, Seydou Doumbia, Marc-Andre ter Stegen, then the rest of the signings were either rotation options or youths who in my opinion have great potential for the future. I have separated the fixtures into different competitions as you can see we have only lost 2 games in all competitions this season unfortunately this was to our rivals Bayern Munich and Schalke in the league, a combination of bad luck and injuries stacking up resulted in these games being lost. But despite losing these games we're still top of the league, and we qualified top of our Champions League Group and we now face a tricky last 16 tie v Liverpool. I've put up the most important screenshots, but I can put up other screenshots as requested, like of the young guys I have signed, if you's are interested to see their attributes. I have also got a very exciting prospect signing from Boca Juniors in Argentina in a season and a half, he can play centre back and centre forward, looks really promising! And I have made an offer for another Argentinian regen Fabian Sepulveda who is a striker/amc I would really recommend you sign him superkevinolan as he looks like he's gonna be absolutely amazing in the future! Looking forward to hearing you action place for the last half of this season superkevinolan! Again apologies for how long I took to post this update! Come on the Borrusia Dortmund!

So, with my A-Level exams beginning tomorrow and ending in over a week, I wont be able to finish this until afterwards. Luckily though I've been skipping a lot of revision and am already over halfway through my stint, so I'll give you a small update to keep you on the edges of your seats for the end of the season.

View attachment 246130

First up were my transfers. My plan for the season was to strengthen the central midfield area, and I did that by bringing in Gago and Ramires (alongside a young Italian DM who will easily surpass Gago in years to come.) Sturridge on a free seemed like a good deal to me as he provides cover for both striker and wingers. The biggest sale was Javier Pastore. He wanted to move so I was looking for the best deal for him. Despite me thinking he was worth more, I had to settle for £22m from Barcelona in the end. Carlos Fierro goes out on loan to Kaiserslauten in order to give him some playing time at a top German club while Doumbia and Lewandowski get most of the chances here.

View attachment 246131

The biggest news in our managerial career so far is that we have been appointed the national team manager of Norway! Hopefully we can do some good things at Norway and maybe move onto a top national job in the future.

View attachment 246132

Yeah we beat Liverpool to get the furthest we have ot so far in the Champions League! Hopefully I can do you all proud and bring the trophy back to Dortmund. We are flying high in the Bundesliga at the moment and look set to win it comfortably (I have mainly been using my own 4-1-2-2-1 tactic, but have used parsfan's tactic at times and am going to use it a lot more in the closing stages of the season!)

And now I will leave you all with a cliffhanger...

View attachment 246153

is there anyway to get involved in this challenge??

is there anyway to get involved in this challenge??

This. I have had great success with Dortmund, and think I could take us far in this save. Any openings? Any way I could get involved?

Good transfer business there! Good to see you making quite a bit of money through sales! Managing the Norwegian International Team should add another interesting twist to the game and hopefully we could manage a better national team in the future! Terrific results there! Well done on getting past Liverpool in the Champions League, it will be great to see if you can win it this season or reach the final or semi-finals of it! And that was a cracking result against Bayern Munich! Yeah see for my tactic, see the player who plays in the Libero role it isn't too important whether they can fully play in the position as long as they have got good strength, heading, tackling, marking, positioning etc attributes they will do a great job in there, yeah I find that tactic has quite a good blend between attacking and defending! Just gonna post some screenshots of some young players I have signed and a screenshot of a prospective young player we could sign! Kassah Zigabe has been notching up the goals in the reserve team and he is still only 17, could been an outstanding talent in the future. And I am very excited for when Nahuel Echervane signs I think he's gonna be outstanding and he's really versatile. I can't stress this enough but I think you have to sign Fabian Sepulveda the Argentinian regen guy, I can just tell he is gonna be absolutely amazing in the future, he has the required attributes to do an outstanding job in either the striker poacher role or the advanced playmaker role, the only slight problem about him is he is not too fast, however by putting him on a training focus for his pace this could easily be rectified! And I think at about £3.5/£4million for him this is an absolute bargain and with signing him we can really in the future look to put an impetus on finding the perfect blend between youth and experience in our starting 11!

Firstly, to the people who want to get involved with the challenge: I can put you down as reserves for when people drop out or are inactive?

Secondly, my stint is finished! I will send the save over to Danny but I wont reveal how well I did until I write my full update this weekend. All I can say is that it has been an action-packed sixth months that really highlights the highs and lows of the beautiful game!

Is it alright if I take the place at the back of the order, as I don't really have time atm due to exams etc., and wouldn't want to annoy people by holding the process up?

Is it alright if I take the place at the back of the order, as I don't really have time atm due to exams etc., and wouldn't want to annoy people by holding the process up?

I would imagine that would be alright! I had an idea we could use in the game, say the person who is 5th on the list the next time they play the game they can be 4th on the lists 4th goes to 3rd 3rd goes to 2nd etc.. just then it means people are getting to either do the first half of the season in their first or second shot of the game, then in their second shot of the game they will get to finish the season/start the season, depending on what option they done before.