PAV BetaBlockers 3-4-3/ 4-3-3

• Thread starter Thread starter ThePav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 371
  • Views Views 200K
Any updates if the tactics are working since the update or have gone to ****. As not had time to check. Cheers guys.

3-4-3 still working its magic. Im not scoring as many tho. However, I had that issue before the patch went live. Don't think my new strikers have quite gelled properly yet.

Season 4 finished using 3-4-3.

Honours list:
Community Shield (2nd time in a row)
Euro Super Cup
League Cup (2nd time in a row)
World Club Cup
Premiership (3rd time in a row)
Champions League (2nd time in a row)
Lost FA Cup 2-0 to Watford who proved to be my nemesis team of the season.

View attachment 74447

Fixtures over the season:

View attachment 74452View attachment 74451View attachment 74450View attachment 74449

Been playing on the new patch since January....it still kicks *** :)

Premiership Table:
View attachment 74448

I had a pretty slow start losing 3 games in first 6 matches or so. Coupled with then being 5 games in hand after the world club cup I spent most of the season chasing the leading pack.

My 2 squads I use for rotation purposes:

View attachment 74446View attachment 74445

In the last 2 seasons I've won every competition I've entered except for this seasons FA Cup.

I really can not understate how amazingly powerful this tactic is. It should be getting so much more attention than it does.

Aiming to sign a world class right back this season and win it all again.

P.S Pav - still waiting on those set pieces files for the 3-4-3 version...not that I need them lol.

Last edited:

Honours list:
Euro Super Cup
World Club Cup

View attachment 1138044

View attachment 1138039View attachment 1138040View attachment 1138041View attachment 1138042

Premiership Table:
View attachment 1138043

I had a pretty slow start losing 3 games in first 6 matches or so. Coupled with then being 5 games in hand after the world club cup I spent most of the season chasing the leading pack.

View attachment 1138045View attachment 1138046

In the last 2 seasons I've won every competition I've entered except for this seasons FA Cup.

I really can not understate how amazingly powerful this tactic is. It should be getting so much more attention than it does.

P.S Pav - still waiting on those set pieces files for the 3-4-3 version...not that I need them lol.

Amazing results man. How's the 3-4-3 been since the update a noticed any changes the 4-3-3 is kicking **** for me still and not tested the 3-4-3 since 18.2

4-3-3 UPDATED LINK IN OP FOR 18.2

3-4-3 UPDATED LINK IN OP SET PIECES CHANGE

Honours list:
Euro Super Cup
World Club Cup

View attachment 1138044

View attachment 1138039View attachment 1138040View attachment 1138041View attachment 1138042

Premiership Table:
View attachment 1138043

View attachment 1138045View attachment 1138046

do you use oi's

Amazing results man. How's the 3-4-3 been since the update a noticed any changes the 4-3-3 is kicking **** for me still and not tested the 3-4-3 since 18.2

Played half a season on the new patch. 3-4-3 kicking *** still

Hi,

I'm running with the PAV 3-4-3 atm, and in my 2nd season in the Prem.
Don't have the bench options of the other teams near the top, so getting battered a few times each season in the league, the cups are going well, always progressing and have a LC in my 1st season.

I've a few questions for those of you who aren't managing the richest teams.
In what areas of the team do you invest in first?

And a few questions to all.
Do you tweak or change between the 343 and 433 depending on the opposition tactics or strength?
How do you train the team?

Cheers!
:)

Using the 3-4-3 with Everton. Great first season, finished 3rd and won the FA Cup. Second season started amazingly but form has absolutely collapsed since November for no apparent reason. Constantly getting red cards, giving away penalties and strikers who previously couldn't stop scoring now just either kick straight at the goalkeeper or shoot over when the other two were completely unmarked. If things don't improve will have no choice but to use another tactic.

Edit: Things did manage to improve. Won the EFL Cup and just scrapped 4th place on the final day. The game can really snowball a few bad performances. Looking forward to seeing how it performs in season 3!

Last edited:
Using the 3-4-3 with Everton. Great first season, finished 3rd and won the FA Cup. Second season started amazingly but form has absolutely collapsed since November for no apparent reason. Constantly getting red cards, giving away penalties and strikers who previously couldn't stop scoring now just either kick straight at the goalkeeper or shoot over when the other two were completely unmarked. If things don't improve will have no choice but to use another tactic.

Edit: Things did manage to improve. Won the EFL Cup and just scrapped 4th place on the final day. The game can really snowball a few bad performances. Looking forward to seeing how it performs in season 3!

I suggest if you do struggle switching to http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...th-_ranked-1st-epl_scored-65-21-games-11.html as he has by the looks of it just tweaked the 3-4-3 and added some really good ideas. I've not touched the 3-4-3 since I uploaded it when the game was out but the 4-3-3 I have done a lot of work too but if you like the 3 at the back it might be better than my original as I have not had time to edit mine and this is getting great results.

Last edited:
I suggest if you do struggle switching to http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...th-_ranked-1st-epl_scored-65-21-games-11.html as he has by the looks of it just tweaked the 3-4-3 and added some really good ideas. I've not touched the 3-4-3 since I uploaded it when the game was out but the 4-3-3 I have done a lot of work too but if you like the 3 at the back it might be better than my original as I have not had time to edit mine and this is getting great results.
Thank you for sharing and generous mind.
I have used your 343 before 18.2 update, and it is great tactic!

Season 3: bought Tierney and Nastasic for some actually left footed defenders and it seemed to do the trick. Won the league, EFL Cup and best of all the Champions League. Moussa Dembele with 52 goals in all competitions. Will consider switching if things change, but I see no need now! Great stuff Pav.

Does anyone use the 4-3-3 as It's all I use and is ridiculously strong but never get many comments about it.

Cheers lads, I've won leagues in Sweden with AIK Scotland with Hearts, Got Hereford FC up to the championship with it, FC United to the prem... but not really tried in the prem starting with a mediocre team so that would be a good test. At lower levels it's been unstoppable for me.

Does anyone use the 4-3-3 as It's all I use and is ridiculously strong but never get many comments about it.

Been using it 2 season now and won both National League and League Two titles as well as FA Trophy. When in National League drew 0-0 with Chelsea in 4th round of FA Cup, lost 3-0 away in replay.

Did break record for most booking in League Two last season and had a lot of sending offs and a few fines. Guess I need tell booked players to ease of tackles a bit more often. Started removing get stuck in team instruction now once 2 or more goal up depending on opposition.

Do you add any preferred moves for players?

Back