PAV BetaBlockers 3-4-3/ 4-3-3

• Thread starter Thread starter ThePav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 371
  • Views Views 200K
Updated OP with a new link for 3-4-3, I must have copied wrong one like I said not really with it as on about 4 different tablets. Cheers guys.

Updated OP with a new link for 3-4-3, I must have copied wrong one like I said not really with it as on about 4 different tablets. Cheers guys.
Thanks but everytime I click on the link I get an "error too many redirects" message. I've cleared my cache and cookies but still get the error message.

Thanks but everytime I click on the link I get an "error too many redirects" message. I've cleared my cache and cookies but still get the error message.

Not sure of the error, I've updated the OP again, with a slight positional change from a bwm to a dlp (d) as i find it offers the same protection as the bwm but also you can have more risky passing on. JWP has had 2 MOM performances in a row for me there. So I've changed the tactic. Also I've looked at standard and prefer the feel of control, but it's your guys saves so change mentality to suit the game situation or type.

Here is an alternative link for anyone struggling with the media file

http://www.filedropper.com/3-4-3pavbetablockerv4

http://www.filedropper.com/4-3-3pavbetablockerv4

Well done, especially for low number of goals leaked with a very poor team.
Did you use control at home and stardard away? Or always control?

Used away version in tough away games, and control for all other games home/away.
Download link for tweaked away version of Pav's tactic is on previous page.

Used away version in tough away games, and control for all other games home/away.
Download link for tweaked away version of Pav's tactic is on previous page.

Awesome. I pointed out your tweak in the OP, cheers mate. I will do my own and put it in eventually but good work.

Last edited:
So do you guys still let the assistant manager set oi's? thanks :)

One more question if I may! What tactic do you guy recommend for cup finals in a neutral arena? I play city at wembley and wasnt sure to use Europes Away tactic or use the main tactic since its a neutral field? Thanks!

CHESTERFIELD - 3RD SEASON: 2019/2020

View attachment 1143480 View attachment 1143481View attachment 1143482

collapsed in the last 6 matches - so missed promotion, also lost on playoff semifinal

The 4-3-3 has always been great for me in the championship and below regularly finishing with over 100 points so if the wheels come off with the 3-4-3 tactic especially as the AI can get used to the way you play switch to the 4-3-3 for some home games and it might get you some form back.

STARTED A NEW GAME WITH ALTO ADIGE - ITALIAN SERIE C

will let you know what happens - ON HOLIDAY

Back