PAV BetaBlockers 3-4-3/ 4-3-3

• Thread starter Thread starter ThePav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 371
  • Views Views 200K
View attachment 76615
I lost to stoke on the final day otherwise they would of been relegated, Ended the season on 32w/4d/2l, 3-4-3 is the best tactic on 18 that I've tried with a big club so far

there are two similar tactics. this and SukSam523. which's better to use?

They're totally different. Suk Sam works the ball into the box but this tactic is a low possession punt it up the field tactic. The advanced forwards play more like wingers and you can really stretch the opposition.

You can use the 433 and 343 against the same types of opposition as detailed in Suk Sam thread, i.e. use 343 against 2 strikers and 433 when the opposition is using an attacking midfielder.

there are two similar tactics. this and SukSam523. which's better to use?

I'm using Pav's 3-4-3 and just qualified for the Champions League in the first season using Bournemouth. This tactic definitely tends to involve your front 3 assisting one another to score goals although the full back sometimes would also provide an assist or two.

Pav

Great tactic....really stable...

using it in lower leagues and it works well....thanks for the time you've put in...

Just like to join others and say this tactic (the 3-4-3) is amazing. First season with Palace I qualified for Europa League and 2nd season finished 2nd, 2points behind Man Utd.

I have a very basic squad still but winning games easy with this tactic, thanks Pav.

Gonna give this a whirl after using your tactics from last season to great effect!

Even better it's based on my beloved Wolves and the master Nuno ;) XD

Just like to join others and say this tactic (the 3-4-3) is amazing. First season with Palace I qualified for Europa League and 2nd season finished 2nd, 2points behind Man Utd.

I have a very basic squad still but winning games easy with this tactic, thanks Pav.

Can you post your squad?

View attachment 74908

Updated 4-3-3 in the OP.... after extensive testing with Hereford and in a Network game. Updates set pieces and as you can see from career stats it's been insane in terms of win percentage and goals. In the Hereford save I have holidayed a lot but in the network save with a mate same exact tactic I've had amazing results with Port Vale. It is a lower league monster.

I know people want filters etc but my work is really busy at the moment and I get a few weeks off over xmas so hope to do something then.

Cheers guys and sorry for lack of updates.

Last edited:
Finally finished season 3 with Bournemouth. Best season yet! I won every cup competition entered, used 3-4-3 all season.

View attachment 74687View attachment 74686View attachment 74685View attachment 74684View attachment 74683View attachment 74682

What allowed me to win everything was having 2 strong squads that I could use to rotate my players and keep them fresh. Both squads are decent but certainly not the quality on a top team.

A Team:
View attachment 74681

B Team
View attachment 74680

I tended to use the A team for prem games and B team for cups / CL group stages. Id also use them in the prem if I had a hard match coming up to keep the A team fresh.
B team actually beat barca 4-2 twice in the group phase and 5-1 in the CL semis.

Key player - Joshua King. 3rd season in a row premiership golden boot winner.
Bennik Afobe top goal scorer in CL.

Any updates if the tactics are working since the update or have gone to ****. As not had time to check. Cheers guys.

Back