PAV BetaBlockers 3-4-3/ 4-3-3

• Thread starter Thread starter ThePav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 371
  • Views Views 200K
Done a test save today in Spain. If you choose the china start date you can start the game on the 22/1/18. Which is actually tomorrow. Anyways took Girona over bottom of the league way adrift. 2 wins all season and finished 7th. If i had a whole season I think i could finish top 4 or even challenge the big 2.
View attachment 69401View attachment 69400

The 3-4-3 is a thing of beauty to watch at times and I been working on my own defensive tweak which see's the game out. When it's ready I'll put that and White Europes in the OP.

Could you screenshot the tweak again in your Milan save mate ... formation and team instructions and i'll get it all updated in the OP with links etc. Cheers WE!

Last edited:
Done a test save today in Spain. If you choose the china start date you can start the game on the 22/1/18. Which is actually tomorrow. Anyways took Girona over bottom of the league way adrift. 2 wins all season and finished 7th. If i had a whole season I think i could finish top 4 or even challenge the big 2.
View attachment 1143891View attachment 1143892

The 3-4-3 is a thing of beauty to watch at times and I been working on my own defensive tweak which see's the game out. When it's ready I'll put that and White Europes in the OP.

Could you screenshot the tweak again in your Milan save mate ... formation and team instructions and i'll get it all updated in the OP with links etc. Cheers WE!

View attachment 69397View attachment 69396
this is only little change drag down the BWM and drag down CF to BBM with the instructions above.

As You can see i had to left Milan(depth of over 116milion Euro!) and got offered torino job, they finished 5th last year

View attachment 1143895View attachment 1143896
this is only little change drag down the BWM and drag down CF to BBM with the instructions above.

As You can see i had to left Milan(depth of over 116milion Euro!) and got offered torino job, they finished 5th last year

Cool good stuff. the one i done is a bit different and more defensive but i'll put both in the OP after work tomo and people can use what they want :)

Quick question for you guys. I know you guys leave the Assistant to the o.i's but do you guys agree to any changes in-game or do you just ignore him? and also when a player is on a yellow do you guys tell him to ease off tackles or just let it be? I had 3 players sent off against Huddersfield all double yellows but good thing i was already up 3-0 haha

Since the new version of your 343 has come out I have really struggled. My away record is shocking. I find the tactic very hit and miss now and conceding late on in every game.
I have tried the shut up shop tactic but this hasn't helped.

Since the new version of your 343 has come out I have really struggled. My away record is shocking. I find the tactic very hit and miss now and conceding late on in every game.
I have tried the shut up shop tactic but this hasn't helped.

change mentality to counter and train match prep to att movement and let me know if that helps

Back