PAV BetaBlockers 3-4-3/ 4-3-3

• Thread starter Thread starter ThePav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 371
  • Views Views 200K
Thing is mate if your holidaying it will not use the player roles etc so its not really a good way to test, unless thats changed for fm18 but that was always the case in previous versions

Hey Pav. Quick question as I'm at work for last 3 days is the 433 version of the tactic from OP updated for new patch as well?

Hey Pav. Quick question as I'm at work for last 3 days is the 433 version of the tactic from OP updated for new patch as well?

Yes mate, I was messing about with the central striker as a DLF A/CF Support but not changed it, since the update all I changed was the midfield roles which was put up the other day. It was still working for me but my save is 8/9 seasons in so I might have a look at it and double check it's all ok.

Yes mate, I was messing about with the central striker as a DLF A/CF Support but not changed it, since the update all I changed was the midfield roles which was put up the other day. It was still working for me but my save is 8/9 seasons in so I might have a look at it and double check it's all ok.

I'll test it as well 343 away and 433 Home..will see;)

I'll test it as well 343 away and 433 Home..will see;)

Be interesting with Milan, as in my experience it has been a great underdog tactic in lower leagues then not so much when i get in top. But that could be down to the gap with quality when you get up to the prem. It has won me titles in Sweden and Belgium and Scotland. I Never go the really big teams so not sure how the 4-3-3 will go.

Be interesting with Milan, as in my experience it has been a great underdog tactic in lower leagues then not so much when i get in top. But that could be down to the gap with quality when you get up to the prem. It has won me titles in Sweden and Belgium and Scotland. I Never go the really big teams so not sure how the 4-3-3 will go.

So far that 433 doing well as home tactic and 343 in away matches, seems very easy with Milan so far. My away tweak I used only twice so far away to inter we won 3-1 and away to lazio I think also win for as, will finish testing this evening after work.

Just made the smallest of small tweaks and updated the OP and that was changing an instruction on the DLP with close down much less being added. With having this on he offers a bit more protection to the back 3 and will not expose the area trying to make tackles. It's very effective. If you have already downloaded either re download or just add it on for yourself in player instructions "close down much less"

Just made the smallest of small tweaks and updated the OP and that was changing an instruction on the DLP with close down much less being added. With having this on he offers a bit more protection to the back 3 and will not expose the area trying to make tackles. It's very effective. If you have already downloaded either re download or just add it on for yourself in player instructions "close down much less"

Non of the tactics I'm using including DLP?

Non of the tactics I'm using including DLP?

You may have missed the change as you were at work it was in the thread, The bwm for me was wondering too much and not great on the ball. If it's not broke for you keep it the same :)

Back