I feel like my players get yellow carded way too much leading to suspensions and what not? Has anyone tried playing with get stuck in off for? (t.I)

Since the new version of your 343 has come out I have really struggled. My away record is shocking. I find the tactic very hit and miss now and conceding late on in every game.
I have tried the shut up shop tactic but this hasn't helped.

Yh I have had a couple of issues if i'm honest, I've been working on a tweak and the defensive version as I like WE tweak but its really the same tactic.It needs to be more of a shut up shop tactic and change mentality. Before the update the wing backs were flying and getting goals, i kind of took that away with trying to be more solid but i'm bringing that back and and i'll change the mez to cover the wing back as he always seems to be out of position.

If you get yellow cards, my advice is make subs. I have a gk on the bench 2 wing backs to cover each side, a cb, 1 cm a amc/st and another st

If you have a yellow with a wing back or a cm take them off the cb's are not usually that rash and if you go down to 10, when i upload the new defensive formation simply get rid of the cam.

I'll upload into the OP tonight. With advice etc what to do when go down to 10.

Yh I have had a couple of issues if i'm honest, I've been working on a tweak and the defensive version as I like WE tweak but its really the same tactic.It needs to be more of a shut up shop tactic and change mentality. Before the update the wing backs were flying and getting goals, i kind of took that away with trying to be more solid but i'm bringing that back and and i'll change the mez to cover the wing back as he always seems to be out of position.

If you get yellow cards, my advice is make subs. I have a gk on the bench 2 wing backs to cover each side, a cb, 1 cm a amc/st and another st

If you have a yellow with a wing back or a cm take them off the cb's are not usually that rash and if you go down to 10, when i upload the new defensive formation simply get rid of the cam.

I'll upload into the OP tonight. With advice etc what to do when go down to 10.

Sounds good mate thanks! :)

does the 4:3:3 annihilation tactic still work? i remember using that tactic late last year and won everything possible with leicester in the first 3 seasons!

does the 4:3:3 annihilation tactic still work? i remember using that tactic late last year and won everything possible with leicester in the first 3 seasons!

It does for me been unreal in lower divisions and abroad. The 3-4-3 is very similar to it now so you can use all the formations.

Won the world cup with Russia Vogel just gone to Scotland and have won my Nations League group piece of **** so International test has gone very well.. Is there any tactic testing going on this year lads? As to be honest would love to see how it shapes up against other tactics. MRL not bothering?

Very good set of tactics .. thank you. What i also tend to do is to listen and apply the AM's analysis tips during a game Specially if you are leading by 1 or 2 goals. So far i haven't needed an Overload tactic to get a Goal if needed, but would be an idea maybe to have one tactic like this just in case. I am mostly using 433 at home and 343 on away games... and the defensive tac last 15 mins.

Last edited:
Won the world cup with Russia Vogel just gone to Scotland and have won my Nations League group piece of **** so International test has gone very well.. Is there any tactic testing going on this year lads? As to be honest would love to see how it shapes up against other tactics. MRL not bothering?

Very nice! I left Arsenal after 2 good seasons and now im at Bayern! League title came down to last game us vs chelsea and we were tied 90pts each but they had 9 more goals goal dif better then us so we needed help and we played liverpool and they played ManU we won 3-1 and they lost 2-0 so we ended up winning the title! But decided to go to bayern since UK left the European Union i didnt feel like dealing with the work permit drama haha

New patch, new tactic, new game.

I've downloaded the World Super League XL from FM Scout and started as Bournemouth in the championship along with teams like Lazio, Porto, Lyon and RB Leipzig.

Played 6 won 6. Looking at play from this small assortment of games its looking like an improvement over the old 3-4-3. Hitting at least 3 goals a game.

View attachment 67681
I'm the third season in of an unemployed/no experience career, went to Solihull and kept them around playoff places for the first two season, left in Jan of my third season to go to Leeds, I took over and my first game was against Derby. Found this tactic just before I left Solihull with hit and miss results. But with Leeds I'm yet to drop points in the league and hit ridiculous amounts of goals. The run i'm currently on is unreal!

Made a few tweaks, but absolutely brilliant tactic!

Last edited:
View attachment 1145829
I'm the third season in of an unemployed/no experience career, went to Solihull and kept them around playoff places for the first two season, left in Jan of my third season to go to Leeds, I took over and my first game was against Derby. Found this tactic just before I left Solihull with hit and miss results. But with Leeds I'm yet to drop points in the league and hit ridiculous amounts of goals. The run i'm currently on is unreal!

Made a few tweaks, but absolutely brilliant tactic!

What tweaks did you make pal?

What tweaks did you make pal?

Nothing major, changed the center striker to a defensive forward so he comes a little deeper to get the ball, changed set pieces slightly, moved the wing backs to wide midfielders if i don't think the opposition has much of an attacking threat. that's about it.

Still yet to drop points!