Really pleased everyone is doing so well with both formations, I know I promised filters had a busy weekend so will try my best to get them up this week! Hopefully somebody will be doing a tactic testing thing so we can see how we stand up compared to other tactics.

View attachment 77925

Solid start to season 3. Except for the Leicester match where they beat me at my own game. I did play my "B" team however, still strong enough to win the game.
Should be a comfortable season :)

.tac file

how can i import .tac file to my game? this tactic don't show up at load tactic screen

Which better for you? i play with the 3-4-3 only the results are not so good...

Amazing tactic. Got me promoted to the BPL with a really ****** AFC Wimbledon-team.

Just love the way the team counter attack

I've been using this with Tottenham for 2 seasons with the 3-4-3 tactic only.

1st: Win PrL and ChL (a bit lucky win in Premier League). I struggled a bit as I didn't have 3 strikers, but was forced to use Lamela/Eriksen as attackers

2nd season: Placed 1st after 10 matches - 7 points in front of number 2. +40 goal difference, it's insane.

Got Embolo, Dolberg and some other talents and I'm now annihilating everyone. 4-1 vs. Madrid away etc.

Assistant sets opponent instructions

The 4-3-3 somehow stopped working for me, so decided to try the 3-4-3 which has worked amazing so far.

I am using 3-4-3 in LFC, and Firmino plays as Complete Forward and Icardi as Advanced Forward, both play badly...
but Salah plays as Advanced forward is insane.

Trying the 343 shape with Leicester will update on my progress later.

Starting in the 3rd Swedisch League with 3-4-3 and win the Relegation with Vasteras SK - after 21 Games in the 2nd League we are on the 1st Position with 14/3/4 - Great Tacitc -

I am still looking for an complete Forward...

Starting in the 3rd Swedisch League with 3-4-3 and win the Relegation with Vasteras SK - after 21 Games in the 2nd League we are on the 1st Position with 14/3/4 - Great Tacitc -

I am still looking for an complete Forward...

i found if player have finishing heading vision all around 10 above for lower leagues the players do well in complete forward role

Been using the 343 on control, with def and att mentality trained as well for using in later parts of games.

Started a game with Stuttgart, media prediction 17th. Finished the 1st season in 2nd place, 11 points behind Bayern which felt like winning the league to be honest!

Stuttgart have a really young team so I have been training the players in the roles and they certainly got stronger as the season went on. I signed 2 strikers from South America, Lautaro Martinez and Walter Gonzalez for a combined fee of £8m, they are now worth a combined £35m!

Second season has started a bit patchy as I introduce some new signings into the team and deal with having CL games midweek so having to rotate a bit more but still looking solid and scoring lots of goals.

Can't post screenshots at the moment as my PSU just failed!

Links and OP updated. The 4-3-3 has been updated as was conceding too many and I have seemed to have resolved the issue. Not changed the 3-4-3 as it is running brilliantly.

Enjoy links in OP

Links and OP updated. The 4-3-3 has been updated as was conceding too many and I have seemed to have resolved the issue. Not changed the 3-4-3 as it is running brilliantly.

Enjoy links in OP

hope player filters will come today

hope player filters will come today

I got serious case of Manflu dude, Man down. If you google Jamie's Essential FM18 Filers you can get some good filters and edit them accordingly for your searches.

Still running this....and unbelievable almost mid season both af's 20+ goal 15+ assists.