I have a question - not especially tactic related. But doesn't Barca play a classic 4-3-3 system? All the Barca systems I see on this forum play 4-2-1-2-1?

I have a question - not especially tactic related. But doesn't Barca play a classic 4-3-3 system? All the Barca systems I see on this forum play 4-2-1-2-1?

Thanks for using my question and passing it on, mate. ;]

The guy who made this tactic lied about getting Xavi to 100 passes. He hasn't answered any questions about it either.

is this just your tactic? or we can download it..and learn something from you?

Just my tactic.

I used this tactic just 4-5 match and it's good performance.

After its bad performance i try change but not work.

Kevin miss passes more.

Now I set my new tactic i will try test half season.

The guy who made this tactic lied about getting Xavi to 100 passes. He hasn't answered any questions about it either.
I did not lie, i havent had the time, because if you know something about me i live in egypt... and was evacuated from the country and now i finally have internet.

I will be still working on the tactic to produce the best possible

4-3-3 system? All the Barca systems I see on this forum play 4-2-1-2-1?

Dont worry LGFIRE Ventura been on every tactic of Barcelona with the same questions he's a bit of a ****!! Tactic ok keep going

Can't get Pedro scoring regularly but the tactic as a whole is amazing. 4-0 away wins at Villareal and Sevilla.

Geez mate. If I got evacuated I know my last concern would be a game's tactic.

Hope everything's alright LGFIRE.
Thanks, everything is good, hoping to return soon though
But bright side i get to go to english football live :D
And tactic wise i was just talking to the people, atm dont have alot of time for that

Hey here I got Xavi passes 100 two times now in the season
but my tactics kind of sucks :S

Messi and Villa score like 30 goals from 40 appearance and most of the goals are from first half seasons which Xavi passes isn't that high. On the second half of the season pique and puyol score hat-trick while Messi and Villa don't.

Anyone help pleases :(

Do you not mean a 4-1-2-2-1?

When I go Barcelona though I play a 3-2-1-2-2 :)

Sweeper Keeper (Valdes)

Left Back Support (Abidal)
Center Back Sweeper (Puyol)
Center Back Stopper (Pique)

Right Wing Back Attack (Dani Alves)
Center Defense Anchor Man (Busquets)

Central Midfielder Support (Xavi)

Left Wing Inside Forward Support (Pedro)
Center Attack Midfield Advanced Playmaker (Iniesta)

Striker Deep Lying Forward/Complete Forward (David Villa)
Right Forward Inside Forward Attack (Messi)

Last edited:
I downloaded this tactic and used this with Real Madrid and man, Iker Casillas hasnt conceded a goal for 630 Minutes so far :D I've played 7 games, 0 Conceded. CR is awesome when in the ''Messi'' position, 7 games, 7 goals and 7 assists. Even played against Man Utd in ECC and they were just hopeless, it was even hard for them to get to my half of the pitch as I saw more than several times trio Van der sar - Vidic - Ferdinand passed the ball turn to turn each other since there was no available passing places. :D

This is probably the sickest plug and play tactic going. I'll post up results soon.

2 questions.
Is v2 the latest and what pitch size should I use i am using LFC marshalls update so thiss is my squad wud u recommend Affeley or Pedro.Havnt made any signings yet with a 50m budget so will target Cesc ha ha. and a new left back.
View attachment 136610