Are there any tweaks for 11.2 ?

And, what changes have to be made to the team if a player gets sent off ?

Do you plan on doing the other various barca formations? 4-2-4, 3-4-3 also im not sure how to describe this formation probaly across between 4-3-3 and the 4-2-4, messi play right of centre, pedro right winger with iniesta/kieta shuttling between CM and AML and the rest as normal.

Also this season there seems more changes mainly with how players within the set formation play, when abidal plays he acts as a 3rd CB with the entire defence moving across, allowing alves the freedom to move high up the pitch as a RW, busquets sometimes acts permantely as a 3rd CB with both Wingbacks pushing extremely high up the pitch as wingers. any thoughts?

HOw to get Xavi to do 75-100 passes. I have done all that you said to me earlier, but he still only got about 30-60..

And, what changes have to be made to the team if a player gets sent off ?

With this tactic Barca can do well without the striker in 10 men. Worked every time for me when i got a player sent off. replaced that player and taked out the striker. Still managed to score and win games after that.. even came back to win after being lead a couple of time this way :)

BTW, great tactics, works like a charm!

Last edited:
I now play without a striker!
Villa --- Messi --- Pedro
A.Iniesta ------ Xavi
Abidal --- Busi --- Alves
Puyol ----- Pique
Víctor Valdés
See how it will check

Do you not have Xavi as primary playmaker? Thanks for the tactic though. I'll let you know how it works for me.

1st season won league an champs leg.......2nd season soo far im dominating 14-15 games in scored 50 goals an conceded 5

I have tried to download the tactic a few times now and when I click on the link it keeps just coming up with save attatchment and not the tactic itself, what simple thing am I doing wrong??

Its merely suggestion but in real life dani alves attacks more than abidal and usually plays behind messi who is more attacking than pedro so perhaps the tactic could be changed to this although alves seemed to cross the ball to often

View attachment 121697

Also I was wondering would it be possible to do this as as from the times i have watched barcelona messi tends to drop behind villa pedro likewise alves and abidal move forward with pique and puyol moving out wider and busquets falling back to play a lone defender also all of the front three tend to switch. Barcelona usualy tend to play a short passing game I might be wrong but I think someone was on long and a few on mixed.

View attachment 121698

Good tactic keep it up very hard to try and replicate the tactics of barcelona and youre doing a good job :) hope this helped and im not just talking a bunch of s**t

Xavi 100 passes, and only 2 key??lol
stupid tactic

You are an absolute IDIOT.
and I don't throw insults around often.

I'm actually in admiration of this tactic. And the post above me has furthered my admiration.

I'm actually in admiration of this tactic. And the post above me has furthered my admiration.

I don't mean to sound like an idiot but is that a good or bad thing about my sorry :S

Also Barcelona is on Sky Sports 2 at 5:00 going to watch it very closely and see if i could make any other suggestions :)

f off
IRL Xavi makes 25-30 assists every season..

Great tactics, looking forward to see the updated version of V2; by the way I don´t think it´s working very well with me, I mean, I tend to win most matches but I just can't seem to score alot of goals, any suggestions or am I doing something wrong and didn't notice?

Last edited: