Xavi 100 passes, and only 2 key??lol
stupid tactic

f off
IRL Xavi makes 25-30 assists every season..

Ok then... So on average around 6 key passes every 3 games. Say 2 of these are assists...

Barca play 50+ games per season, so 2 assists every 3 games = 0.66 per game. 0.66*50=34 (I believe)

So he is looking in all competitions around 25 assists at least anyway.

At least look into it before throwing around various insults. Clown.

This is probably a stupid question but when roughly will the update be ready, as in a week or two :)

Too many high balls over the top...
Yeah, that's something to notice too, alot of wasted moves ending with a poor finishing by Pedro/Messi/Villa.

I just can't seem to get the team to score by good margins, all matches are very close affairs when it comes to the scoreboard, the main problem is turning all the possesion to goals which is not happening for me.

Last edited:
i like tactic buddy its good and with what u r aiming for could be fantastic.
ive done my own barca its early on but im gaining 60/65 % every game but as i said early days

Just started using this with my Barca team, won the first game with it 5-0 at home to Villarreal! Good work mate! Just wondering if you used any touchline shouts during the game with this tactic?

Alex
Try to set Pedro as corner/freekicks taker and see what happens
mmm.. zero assists by Xavi, yep
av raing 6.5, yep
good result for "legendary midfielder" with 20 passing and creativity :lol:

Even i have noticed that many good moves end up in the wingers trying to blast the ball over the net, even though they had other options. I have set their shooting to rarely but they still tend to take needless long shots. Any suggestions ?

Cheers :)

Right i want to download this tactic, where are the links? and in the thread people have been talking about having to make TWEAKS or use SHOUTS? what do i need to apply?
also is any oi used for this tactic?

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

are shouts neccesary? do you always have to use them? im not really a fan of them tbh

On my team the Xavi commands the midfield on most matches, roughly 90%~93% passes completed per match but depending on how tricky the match is, the ball tends to pass more on his feet or less, sometimes there are like 90~100 passes but on other matches 40~50.

Good tactic
260s9iv.png
2vmtvkp.png

Alex
Try to set Pedro as corner/freekicks taker and see what happens
mmm.. zero assists by Xavi, yep
av raing 6.5, yep
good result for "legendary midfielder" with 20 passing and creativity :lol:

Well if it annoys you so much how about we see you make a tactic?
You obviously don't seem to be very good at FM if you feel the need to use other peoples tactics, and then blame their tactic for not delivering you results based on your in ability to play a game. It isn't real life, and the match engine is unlikely to handle the complexities of real life, so until you make your own tactic I think you should keep your pie hole shut.

hi which is the best version for the patch 11.2.1 please i want to try it with porto thanks for your answers

I play a similar tactic to yours with my man utd team but I zonal mark and drill crosses instead of floating them the rest is the same expect the player roles obv because I don't have messi or villa. I got a 3-0 against chelsea, 3-0 against city away, 3-1 against arsenal away, 4-1 against liverpool away, 3-0 against inter at home, 7-0 against birmingham, 5-0 against fulham away, 7-1 against sunderland at home. I don't know how to upload screen shots or tactics otherwise I would

I have a better squad than the original Barca squad, so can I play Schweignsteiger/Mascherano as DM and rotate with my forward line of Dzeko, Villa, Di Natale?

could somebody tell me the attributes associated to each position so that i can create filters for each one and then i can find players easier when i know which attributes to be looking out for

i play the formation b4 at fm 10.. messi score alot goals.. i bought sanchez.. won 2 season but 3rd season i play half way bored liau.. defend is not leaky at all.. the most conceded 2-3 goals.. lost few match but rarely draw.. i mostly draw with weaker team as i put youngster in.. included bojan.. he can play 10 games w/o a goal! i mean SOUTY formation! normal tactics i play alves wing back.. pedro drop to LM and iniesta AM.. let messi play AMR the best! if u playing more attacking let pedro AML cos that time my squad dun have good AML.. i bought sanchez he is beast at wing!

Last edited:
Hi there when i download the file it says error and ive downloaded loads of other files and used winrar but i cant use this and i really want to use this file. if not ill have to print it off and copy it in my self if so is there are player instructions. Other then that great info keep up the good work hope to hear from you about my file error soon

I have a question. I am trying to map the maximum FM Barca game and watching the various games, I noticed that playing the strongest 11-tka FCB virtually no central striker - Villa game on the left Pedro on the right, and Messi often appears in different sectors, usually in the middle of the depth of field. That is why I play 4-3-1-2 setting, ie four defenders, three midfielders in the middle (Xavi, Iniesta + DM), Messi as the classic decade (according to FM and its natural position, |) and seeded at.