can you please show me your transfer history LGFIRE? only your first season. thx :)

Omg look at this LGFIRE :D
Considering the fact I left out Messi, Villa, Pedro, Iniesta, Xavi and Puyol (H)

reus0barcelona12stats.jpg

I'm using LGFIRE's tactics with several tweaks here and there^^)
Here are some more screenshots
bologna0barcelona12.jpg

cagliari0barcelona4stat.jpg

catania0barcelona6stats.jpg

melilla0barcelona13stat.jpg

reus0barcelona12stats.jpg

torino0barcelona4stats.jpg

bestrobber could you please post the tactic with the tweaks you made?

Two questions, does this tactic work and where can i download it?

hmm can anyone explain this ? During the early part of the season my matces possesion is about 70% and the playmaker always hitmore then 80passes. Now mid-season, possesion is only aroud 50% and the playmaker passes drop down to 50 sometimes 40 and less

messi stil at right as he like to cut inside.. he will roaming to mid more often.. pedro and messi rarely go left.. as iniesta support villa behind.. as u notice barcelona alwis tried break offside trap with 2 attacker..

goblin. how do you get your playmaker to get more than 80 passes consistently. I can get him up to 60-70 regularly but never get beyond 70 on a regular basic. Can you share ur tactic??

Its exactly the same as LGFire . But what im facing now is all the passing is stuck in the team own half , with the opponent pressing way high up. Then after lots of passes they will just punt long balls up the pitch

My tactics original from Barca.

CJlev.png

Kevin Passes

2IlAS.jpg
dxmJ1.png

Last edited:
**** man u cant just use 1 tactic for every match...u need to change formation to match with ur opponent.sorry if i offended u,becuz i just read forza thread

1278105613.png

Pep Guardiola’s Barcelona, seems to be the strongest team at the world at the moment, and the question asked at all times is, how do they play? Well, I have been working on trying to emulate, Barcelona’s style of play into Football Manager 2011.​

My Record of the Season La Liga was

In this tactic you will see the following:
* High amount of passes and completition from the whole squad
* High levels of possession
* High number of shots
* Decent amount of goals
*Small amounts of goals conceded

Formation

View attachment 117262

Valdes – Sweeper Keeper/Defend
Puyol – Limited Defender/Defend
Pique – Ball Playing Defender/Defend
Abidal – Fullback/Support
Dani Alves – Fullback/Support
Sergio Busquets – Anchorman/Defend
Iniesta – Advanced Playmaker/Attack
Xavi – Deep Lying Playmaker/Support
David Villa – Inside Forward/Attack
Pedro – Inside Forward/Attack
Messi – Trequista/Attack

The player positions can be changed, to different ideas, as seen David Villa has been trained to play on the left wing like in real life. So if you want to see more goals from Villa you would put him where Messi is, and then Messi and Pedro switch spots. So you can change players’ positions with others with no problem.

Best XI
View attachment 117275

In this one i seemed o have gotten a lot more goals from David Villa, and had great playing from the whole team.​

Results

V1.5 - Page 2
V2 - Page 3

Can this be done with any club with a high reputation for example arsenal,inter,bayern,lyon?

Played 8 matches, 6 lost, two draws. I lost against Real Madrid 5:0, against Atletico 4:1, against Espanyol 4:3, against Shakhtar 3:0 and 2:1, against Rubin 1:0. Sorry, but this tactic is a ****.

Played 8 matches, 6 lost, two draws. I lost against Real Madrid 5:0, against Atletico 4:1, against Espanyol 4:3, against Shakhtar 3:0 and 2:1, against Rubin 1:0. Sorry, but this tactic is a ****.

I want to see statistics in some match.