hey i am in the third season with your tactic .I would like to know if you tweak your tactic with the new patch. Or if you continue to have very good result with it . What's ppms need for by the way?

Last edited:
Anyone has tried with the new patch? I'm starting my season. Will see.

I will try it myself starting a new game for 14.3

Will see how it goes. I`ve got several hours for fm :)

any luck?

Won almost every match but something it's not right. The football played isn't that good and except for the players who score everyone has a low rating, too many long shots and a low number of assists. Messi + 10. I think it needs a few tweaks.

View attachment 408996

Vs bayern. Filded mostly the second squad cuz first was tired from the first game.
First game was vs barcelona b or 19, 4-0.
This was the second.

The team is far from fluid so i need to see how they play when it becomes so. If it doesn`t work i`ll update.
In the meanwhile, consider getting the speed hack. Think i will.

I deleted the save, I was winning but doesn't enjoy it and with a team like Bar?a is all about enjoy it and having fun. I'll wait for the update.

This is how my team looks in 14,3. I have played only a few matches, all wins ofc by larger than 3 margin, looks promising (ccc gold). I`ll update the original post after more testing. So far atletico are completely destroyed, as you can see.

View attachment 393740
View attachment 393741

Added a link to it, if any tester wants to try, feedback is most def welcome.

Last edited:
Will definitely give it a try.
Had a lot of success with the original until 14.3 patch.
Cheers.

The original was good for winning, yes, but in terms of ccc it was quite defective.

This one should definetly be better, in both terms of roaming and chances created.

The only flaw as far as i see can be the defence, tho it was the exact way the barcelona under pep used to play. Puyol as a stopper as he used to be quite the tackler and Pique as ball playing, venturing in attack every now and then with the ball at his foot. But this can open space in the defence (especially if puyol misses the tackle) so if you concede you can play both the central defs with the defend duty. If you go that way you can "play offside aswell", in a cover/stopper this is almost impossible to achieve.

Valencia 2-0`d

It is already added, attach button wasn`t working. I`ll continue my game, would be interested how this goes with another team(s).

Preseason put it 3 slots for faster fluidity, training either teamwork/attacking (both should be needed). Default tactics/average-high (don`t get players injured) alternating with ball controll/attacking. 4.5 star coaches.

You should assign opposition instructions to Asisstant if you don`t have time. It should just man mark/close down 1-2 threats when necessary, changing nothing almost in the default tactic settings

It is already added, attach button wasn`t working. I`ll continue my game, would be interested how this goes with another team(s).

Preseason put it 3 slots for faster fluidity, training either teamwork/attacking (both should be needed). Default tactics/average-high (don`t get players injured) alternating with ball controll/attacking. 4.5 star coaches.

You should assign opposition instructions to Asisstant if you don`t have time. It should just man mark/close down 1-2 threats when necessary, changing nothing almost in the default tactic settings

Sounds good, I'll give it a go!

First test of the season. We really struggled offensively, creating 0 ccc's! Very bad. We won off of a lucky corner though. D was pretty solid still. Offense was impotent.

View attachment 381044

cccs are irrelevant, you can get 10 a game and still struggle to get a goal.

Should work okay for Arsenal, you got a right good pacey winger that won`t involve too much to pass and stuff but it will probably get you 15+ goals a season.

I got deulofeu ^^

You should be getting the mental stats / anticipation, positioning, decisions raised and then it should be no problem.

Barca is plug & play

View attachment 381043

For instance, in this game i got 3 ccc, and i scored 7.

Edit :

View attachment 381024
Season so far.
notbad.jpg

69 goals scored, 8 conceded. Conceded mostly because i replaced defenders with great reading of the game with prospects in order to raise their value so i can sell for profit ^^

Last edited: