Peterborough after 2 seasons qualified to Champion league-4-2-2-2-false defence.

More people should try this tactic its cool :D

I started with Southampton, not the greatest team for it i think. They have mediocre (but talented) strikers and a great AMC with the wrong player prefered move (comes deep to get ball). I had a really rough start, 3 of my first 4 games were against City, Chelsea and Arsenal iirc. For a pretty long time we were in relegation zone. I sold all the wingers and got a lot of new guys in return: Fierro, Adryan, Okore, Bolatti, Cresswell (januari) so a lot of the bad results seem at least partially down to people not speaking english, being talented but not good enough and not being settled in.

In the end I finished 14th which im pretty happy with.

Sold RB Clyne to City, bought Vrsaljko, Lee Hodson, Lees, Viviano (free), Kadlec, Falk and its going pretty decent this year using this lineup:

GK Viviano
RB Vraljko/Hodson
LB Creswell
DRC Okore
DLC Fonte

DMRC Schneiderlin/Cork
DMLC Bolatti

AMRC Davis (retrained to AMC) or Falk
AMLC Ramirez

SR Kadlec (injured so Mayuka) or Rodrigues
SL Mayuka / Lee

EPL Games so far:
Bolton away lost 2-3
Fullham home won 3-2
City away lost 0-1 pretty decent game from my team tho
Everton home won 4-0
Stoke away 1-1 shouldve and couldve won
Cardiff home won 2-0
Norwich away lost 2-0, started with push up, shouldnt have done that. after i switched to normal we already 2-0 down, 1-0 kinda unlucky goal but oh well.

Good at home, mediocre away, tho i couldve done better.

Still 7 played, placed 6th. Everything above 14th is good to me. Im not good at this game so not expecting to win the EPL yet.

Won both capitalcupgames btw.

Any tips on how to do better in away games?

Normaly me mostly every year I am better at away matches even there is some season i colected more points on away match.

There is not to many Premiership clubs who are good for this tactic,maybe only QPR and Liverpool all others need big Squad changes.

My hot recomendation for this tactic are Blackburn and Derby after imediate promotion with them you can fight for champion leuge spot in next season for sure.

Btw i also recived some message from some guy who claims that he is Wigan fan so he would like to me to try to win Premiership with them.

Probably i will try to do that my expetacion for first season will be minimum top 6.

Can you download and confirm that link is ok and that you see some changes in wing back instructions.

downloading now, link is fine.

edit: i see the changes, by the way LB has cross from deep, rb has cross from byline.

Last edited:
downloading now, link is fine.

edit: i see the changes, by the way LB has cross from deep, rb has cross from byline.

yes that is corect,also defensive line is litle bit higher and few other things.

With that changes my defense improved alot,also my full backs performed much better then before.

what pictures you mean screenshots of my players

MY TEAM WHO WON PREMIERSHIP IN SEASON 3

3KY52.jpg

4EkcD.png

rhLFe.png

HuRpY.png

OBHcP.png

IuoWI.png

rxyAH.png

4mEPm.png

A4rvz.png

SMKIa.png

TmELP.png

Last edited:
From this morning when i posted this tactical update curently more then 290 downloads ,so looks like there is people like me who hate wingers and target mans.

gonna give this a try with liverpool as im terrible with tactics,first game though 5-0 loss to reading...

2nd game lost 3-1 swansea...obviously take some time to gel,so i hope it improves..im doing exactly what u do but so far im failing with fm13 as per

So did you get Gabbi or Rodrigo and why?

Great tactic by the looks of it! However, I cannot seem to download it, I get the error that the file is private. Could you possibly email it to me?

after the updates, do you still recommend a sweeper keeper if possible ?

after the updates, do you still recommend a sweeper keeper if possible ?

Yes but is hard to find sweper keeper who have high aerial ability,so normal goalie will be fine.

Goalkeeper is second most important player in this tactic after anchorman,I must say my goalie have average rating but his impact on oponent crosing is from vital importance for my defense so i am happy with him.

Only thing i would like to improve on him is trowing he have only 13.

Last edited:
Yes but is hard to find sweper keeper who have high aerial ability,so normal goalie will be fine.

Goalkeeper is second most important player in this tactic after anchorman,I must say my goalie have average rating but his impact on oponent crosing is from vital importance for my defense so i am happy with him.

Only thing i would like to improve on him is trowing he have only 13.

yeah, theyre often too slow and not creative enough when they have good aerial ability(szczesny best example). i use de gea in real m and it works good, least goals conceded during the season and rarely makes mistakes, usually over 7 in average rating